SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:33 pm

I agree with Norcalgal…."it's a long slow dance with them".....I am grateful though for the brief glimpses they share into their quarantine lives.  Some thoughts my friend and I came up with as we spoke about the crew yesterday:

- Hannah's reading yesterday as part of the Save the Children fundraiser was simply awesome!!!  She has such a soothing voice and such a gift of engagement with children. One day she is going to be an awesome mom!

- Matt....he is so hilarious and his laugh is infectious!!!  I enjoy his commentary too...I think he should be the bachelor one day! (Well...maybe I don't wish that for him)

- Hannah's joy....she really has brought a lot of light to the lives of the Cameron boys.  I am 55 years old and the mother of 3 boys....I can't help but think that their Mom is very happy to see the joy she is bringing to all of them.

- I will be very curious what happens when the quarantine crew goes their separate ways....any ideas?  Those are the footsteps that will be fun to follow....maybe Matt will continue to document!

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:21 pm

brightmi wrote:I agree with Norcalgal…."it's a long slow dance with them".....I am grateful though for the brief glimpses they share into their quarantine lives.  Some thoughts my friend and I came up with as we spoke about the crew yesterday:

- Hannah's reading yesterday as part of the Save the Children fundraiser was simply awesome!!!  She has such a soothing voice and such a gift of engagement with children. One day she is going to be an awesome mom!

- Matt....he is so hilarious and his laugh is infectious!!!  I enjoy his commentary too...I think he should be the bachelor one day! (Well...maybe I don't wish that for him)

- Hannah's joy....she really has brought a lot of light to the lives of the Cameron boys.  I am 55 years old and the mother of 3 boys....I can't help but think that their Mom is very happy to see the joy she is bringing to all of them.

- I will be very curious what happens when the quarantine crew goes their separate ways....any ideas?  Those are the footsteps that will be fun to follow....maybe Matt will continue to document!

Mom of 3 boys here too. handwave I agree that Mrs C is happy that Hannah is with them. She liked Hannah and I think she liked her as a partner for Tyler too. I saw her helping him go through some of her stuff today and I'm sure Tyler appreciates that she is there with him too.

IMO I think Hannah is busting to go public and shout from the rooftops that her and Tyler are a couple and they are being intimate with one another. I think it's Tyler that wants to keep everything about his/their love life as private as he can. He knows they won't be able to hide it forever but I think he's waiting for the right time and maybe the right opportunity as well. These magazines and producers would love to get an exclusive with them, their popularity and 5Million plus followers puts them in a very good position . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:48 pm

I think it’s simply they are figuring things out. The pandemic is giving them a lot of time to get to know each other but it doesn’t really reflect their regular daily lives. They have logistical issues, like living in opposite coasts. I’m sure if they decide to pursue anything post quarantine, they will have talked about what needs to be done to maintain a relationship. I also don’t think they’re going for some big fanfare if they come out as a couple. I think it will just be implied they are together via ig stories and pictures with each other.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:Brown Bear's Quarantine Snack Races video is up. https://youtu.be/5dP6IqhznlE

Tyler looking especially smoking hot from while waiting for Hannah's reaction at 1:45 to 1:53 mark.

I also found it interesting just after this bit he mentions her dad “your dad wouldn’t be happy, he didn’t raise no quitter”
Speaking like he knows him more than just the MTP interaction 🤔🤔
I don't think the line about her dad means he knows him any better, but I took it as a  bait for her not to quit the challenge.
Although I must confess, I don't see them as boyfriend/girlfriend (yet), he makes an effort to make her smile and hopes for her reaction to his jokes, action, bravado (whatever he comes up with), while she is also as attentive to his every move ... which means there is interest in pursuing this further by both sides.
Few SCs from the mentioned video:
TC waiting for her reaction to "it's my place where I feel safe"  cantstopl
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 13 11310
their laugh after her "what?"
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 13 11110
TC baiting HB
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 13 11410

That middle picture is my fav of any of the people on the show. It's happiness.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:54 am

I guess we'll just have to wait if there's anything else beyond the 2 weeks of quarantine. I'm happy with what we got if that's all there is.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:38 am

Tannah were smart, imo, not to say much. They provided welcome distraction to each other and to fans during an intense time personally and nationally (eta: internationally, too). Maybe they realized that they do not owe anyone anything, and it's probably best to take the relationship, whatever it might be, underground for the time being and keep it for themselves.

Quarantine and extended separation, imo, will make or break relationships because they will test the truth and depth of a bond. It takes a lot of work to maintain a long-distance relationship of any kind when life is somewhat normal let alone these extraordinarily difficult times.

Wish them nothing but happiness. It was so uplifting to see both of them so happy and free together for a time PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:27 am

I'm guessing the night Matt took the other boys out for McDonald's was the last night for Tyler and Hannah to be together. Seems like they were giving them some private time alone before Hannah left.

Tyler and his brothers are so lucky to have friends like Matt, Kate, and Hannah (and the rest of the QC). To be there for them during this time of loss and uncertainty is the ultimate in friendship. There was a real protective vibe praticularly from Matt and Hannah over all of the Cameron boys. As silly and messy as they were at times, there is a lot of love among that group, and I imagine they will all have fond memories of their time together.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:07 pm

The last morning everyone also had breakfast together except from Hannah and Tyler. At least the were not being filmed

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:07 pm

Can anyone fill me in when you have time? I don't follow any social media (long bad story) but gather from the last few postings that Hannah left. When and where did she go?

:Thanktwo

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Doats wrote:Can anyone fill me in when you have time? I don't follow any social media (long bad story) but gather from the last few postings that Hannah left. When and where did she go?

:Thanktwo

Matt had an IG story Wednesday morning that said Hannah had left late Tuesday night to be home with her family, she apparently drove home with someone she knows that also happened to be in Jupiter.  No one else has made any comment about her leaving or why. Hannah did not do their workout Tuesday afternoon, and Matt was seen Tuesday night with Hannah making her a road trip play list when she was still at Tyler's home.    No one really knows the reason for her leaving but the Governor of Florida came out Wednesday morning with a stay at home order, so maybe she saw an opportunity to go home and took it, or maybe they had a falling out, we don't know.  Tyler was on SM yesterday and seemed like his normal happy self, and Hannah did a IG story yesterday evening, she seemed kind of tired.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:40 pm

I'd be tired after an 11 hour drive during the middle of the night. More than likely she did not get any sleep before she left. She was probably awake for well over 24 hours straight.

I still think it came down to that fact that the opportunity presented itself for her to head home and she jumped on it. Driving with someone she knows was the best thing. Beats hopping on a plane full of who knows what and possibly having to change planes in Atlanta.

Now she is in her safe space. Alabama has some of the same restrictions as states with stay at home orders, but no official order has been issued.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:05 pm

@Jolena @brightmi I am the mom of 3 boys too! Love y'alls take. I think things are all good for them. So happy to have gotten a glimpse.

Here is what is for sure. Tyler invited her back to Jupiter. Tyler would not want his brothers or friends to get invested in someone he was "considering" dating so soon after his mom's death. ( I believe a relationship was rekindling prior) He is very protective over his brothers, and I am sure he feels his obligations, protectiveness and care in a much bigger way now. He would have not allowed this bonding time to have taken place without a desire for her to be there. I can't wait for the fun to begin.
Ryan Cameron, Matt James....they're not letting her get away. Nor do I think Tyler will.
Hannah on her IG Live with Alan was so happy! She wears her feelings - she smiles, but you can tell what she is thinking. They are in a good place. It will be fun to watch their relationship blossom.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl