SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:46 am

@Minney Tyler was scheduled for group run with GMA on February 28th before he got news about his mom’s health.

I actually don’t think Hannah will really be involved with the GMA segment with her trainer Leyon. The segment is suppose to feature Keke and Hannah’s trainer. The trainer is listed as the GMA guest, not Hannah. I think Hannah is just going to follow along virtually and probably set up a live feed showing her doing and watching the GMA exercise segment. She’s then going to hope into live with her trainer and do a work out with him after his GMA segment is over.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:06 pm

Hannah is up to 2.8 Million followers! Wow!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:30 pm

Did anyone watch a portion of Hannah’s live workout?

I saw the GMA one briefly but it appeared Hannah wasn’t actually doing the workout just commenting along? When I watched for a few minutes there was only 800 or less people watching.

I wonder how many tuned in when Hannah went live herself for a work out - did anyone catch it?

I know TC and Phil fit crew etc have around 7,000 viewing them at the moment.
I think it’s been around 10,000 on previous days.

Just be interested to see if Hannah working out alone pulled big numbers and if Hannah not working out with the crew this afternoon is why there viewing numbers are down 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:35 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Did anyone watch a portion of Hannah’s live workout?

I saw the GMA one briefly but it appeared Hannah wasn’t actually doing the workout just commenting along? When I watched for a few minutes there was only 800 or less people watching.

I wonder how many tuned in when Hannah went live herself for a work out - did anyone catch it?

Just be interested to see if Hannah working out alone pulled big numbers and if Hannah not working out with the crew this afternoon is why there viewing numbers are down 🤔

I watched Hannah's workout with Gloveworkx and viewers fluctuated between 7k-8k. I wanted to do that workout but I was working but one thing for sure, I may sign up for some type of similar workout in my neck of the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:11 pm

It's a combination of having both Hannah and Tyler on at the same time that boosts the big numbers. Hannah, herself, does bring in numbers. Not as much as if they were both going to be on. If Tyler popped up on her live today with Leyon, those numbers would also increase. I'm sure Hannah brings in more numbers because she has her very loyal stans that are definitely vocal laugh out loud Just look at Tyler's live feed. It was annoying to read because it just took over the entire live feed. Not like Hannah or Tyler would ever answer their relationship status anytime soon anyway, so not sure why they even bother.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:21 pm

dee wrote:It's a combination of having both Hannah and Tyler on at the same time that boosts the big numbers. Hannah, herself, does bring in numbers. Not as much as if they were both going to be on. If Tyler popped up on her live today with Leyon, those numbers would also increase. I'm sure Hannah brings in more numbers because she has her very loyal stans that are definitely vocal laugh out loud Just look at Tyler's live feed. It was annoying to read because it just took over the entire live feed. Not like Hannah or Tyler would ever answer their relationship status anytime soon anyway, so not sure why they even bother.
It’s so annoying. They’re obviously not answering the questions about their relationship status, so just stop asking, damn.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:23 pm

I watched a portion of Hannah’s workout & it was about 7,000 as well most of the time. Though it did tick up to 9,000 for a little bit.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:29 pm

It is so annoying- have to believe that there is a large group of teenage and middle school age girls watching IG instead of home schooling.
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 8 1f60f

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

My rant is in discussion thread, so I'll leave my feelings out, but today has been a blatant example how many followers of Tyler's workout Live story aren't really fans of Tyler or Hannah. They are fans of BN and bored at the moment want the "show" to continue as usual, so they want them both together, just so they can then have something to talk about and be entertained like watching BIP or Bette.

That said, even if the workout of QC is badly executed (they keep fooling around, joke, stall) the live itself is actually good content.
I personally enjoy the workout and from the feedback there are many fans from all over the world following it too (Switzerland, Italy, Norway, Germany, South Africa, Canada ...). Also the mood of the guys and the lack of seriousness takes the edge off, for people like me who are out of shape it's kinda comforting that it's enough to show up and do something even if not all.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:37 pm

I wish I can follow along those workouts especially with Hannah and Leyon today. Unfortunately, I'm one of those work from home people that actually wear regular work clothes or else I feel like I'm not working at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:57 am

Thought y'all might enjoy these stories of Hannah dancing with Tyler watching from an Instagram live set to music (the most recent 2, not the ones about Blake). This was made from a live today that Hannah did with her friend Elyse where they were doing yoga and dancing. I would upload just the two stories, but not sure how. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachsleuthers/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:18 am

In Olivia's Vlog 1, did Hannah call Tyler Babe around the 8:10 minute mark?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl