SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm

A little late but you go Hannah!!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:25 pm

@HavaDrPepper ALWAYS bringing the FACTS!

Your superlative should be Bachelor Nation Statistician.
Bravo on that little tid bit. I forgot that!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:29 pm

@Doggoneit

Have to admit I actually saw someone mention it on reddit but it has gotten lost in all of the other stuff over there. Didn't take much googling to find it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:04 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Hannah has met Rumer before.  Rumer was at a taping of DWTS early in the season with Demi LoVato, Demi Burnett and Nick Viall.

https://www.bustle.com/p/demi-lovato-demi-burnett-reunited-to-support-hannah-b-on-dwts-18815886

For all we know, she was at Rumer's house because Rumer invited her.  Also, don't forget, Rumer is a past champion so they now have that in common.

I am not understanding the significance of this article of Oct/19. I've been multitasking all day so my brain is mush but what am I missing? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Hannah has met Rumer before.  Rumer was at a taping of DWTS early in the season with Demi LoVato, Demi Burnett and Nick Viall.

https://www.bustle.com/p/demi-lovato-demi-burnett-reunited-to-support-hannah-b-on-dwts-18815886

For all we know, she was at Rumer's house because Rumer invited her.  Also, don't forget, Rumer is a past champion so they now have that in common.

I am not understanding the significance of this article of Oct/19. I've been multitasking all day so my brain is mush but what am I missing? TYIA

Someone is saying that Tyler invited Hannah to "the set" when he built a dog house for Rumer Willis in January. Hannah told Matt in an IG live that she was bit by a small dog named "Cowboy". Rumer Willis' dog is small and named "Cowboy".

I'm just saying that Hannah has met Rumer Willis before Tyler ever built the dog house.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:07 pm

IMO,
It’s also possible that the hookup enabling Cowboy to be a subject of Tyler’s show was Hannah’s acquaintance with Rumer.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:18 pm

@HavaDrPepper ahhh ok got it! TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 pm

We also don't know if this was the right "Cowboy" that bit her. We don't know if she was even at Rumer's house to meet her "Cowboy" with or without Tyler. But Hannah has met Rumer as has Tyler so the story of the dog bite could be true.

Rumer is making the rounds of various reality TV shows so it doesn't surprise me that she agreed to do this show.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:33 pm

I never did get the question in the IG story or whatever it was that I watched when Hannah responded with the Cowboy. What exactly was she asked?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I never did get the question in the IG story or whatever it was that I watched when Hannah responded with the Cowboy. What exactly was she asked?

Matt James was asking her about a mark on her forehead/face and she responded she was attacked by a dog named Cowboy.
no idea
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:57 pm

@livlafluv1 thanks. How do we know Rumer has a dog named Cowboy? I went through her IG back to May2018 and although she has posted a few dog pics, not many, there aren't any named Cowboy that I could see. Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere that I don't know of, just trying to sleuth. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:23 am

For some reason I was thinking it was tallulah Willis’ dog.

Edited to add- yes, cowboy is Tallulah’s dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl