SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:49 pm

I was hoping that Matt was with his F1, but instead seems to be vacationing in Sun Valley, Idaho with a friend. That is disappointing to me. I am always hoping for a love story from this show. How is that possible if you never spend time with the person that you chose. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:54 pm

suzq wrote:I was hoping that Matt was with his F1, but instead seems to be vacationing in Sun Valley, Idaho with a friend.  That is disappointing to me.  I am always hoping for a love story from this show.  How is that possible if you never spend time with the person that you chose.  JMO.

Things might be different with covid. Maybe they're Face Timing and keeping in touch more that way. no idea Everyone thought Tashia and Zac may have broken up too due to lack of being able to track them like people normally do,but all seems to be well with them post show., so who knows , may be the same with Matt and his chosen one as well. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:17 pm

He can’t be with his F1 bc of Covid but he can travel to roughly his tenth state in a matter of weeks for a ski trip with friends? K. Matt and I are living in different realities, and it’s a HUGE turn off for me. Makes me not care at all who, or if he ends up with anyone, for however long it lasts.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:43 am

@sosleepy IA my turnoff started during so called quarantine in Florida with people coming and going all day and going in and out for take out.

This quote by CH didn't surprise me.

“At times, we had words with each other,” the longtime Bachelor host, 49, told Us Weekly exclusively while discussing the upcoming season on Thursday, December 10.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-teases-matt-james-wild-journey-on-the-bachelor/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:He can’t be with his F1 bc of Covid but he can travel to roughly his tenth state in a matter of weeks for a ski trip with friends? K. Matt and I are living in different realities, and it’s a HUGE turn off for me. Makes me not care at all who, or if he ends up with anyone, for however long it lasts.

He can't be if TPTB say he can't. I believe while they are under contract ,after filming , during the airing of the show and even for a while after there are certain things they can and can't do together and I think Covid has made it that much harder for these couples. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:02 am

I really haven't paid much attention to Matt's season because of Tayshia's and the holidays so have no clue what happens. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and just plan to watch it all play out. I feel like we've had an abundance of riches with Clare/Tayshia's seasons so anything else is gravy. Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:18 am

Jolena wrote:
sosleepy wrote:He can’t be with his F1 bc of Covid but he can travel to roughly his tenth state in a matter of weeks for a ski trip with friends? K. Matt and I are living in different realities, and it’s a HUGE turn off for me. Makes me not care at all who, or if he ends up with anyone, for however long it lasts.

He can't be if TPTB say he can't. I believe while they are under contract ,after filming , during the airing of the show and even for a while after there are certain things they can and can't do together and I think Covid has made it that much harder for these couples. jmo
That’s officially true, but basically all leads sneak away on unauthorized meetings with their F1. Off the top of my head we know about JoJo and Jordan (admitted it), Becca and Arie (excellent sleuthing) and Cassie and Colton (he moved to LA so he could pop over whenever he wanted). There is also some evidence that Tayshia visited Zac’s family a couple of weeks ago.
While this technically is a contract breach, I believe TPTB choose to look the other way as long as they are careful.

Regarding Matt I try to stay open, but just based on the personality he has showed us on SM all year, I’m not too optimistic about a happy ending.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:06 am

Might be nothing but might be something. I found Rachael, Bri (who I believe is her anyway) and Serena P's Spotify's today. Serena makes and adds to her playlist a lot less than the other two so I can't tell when she got back from filming. The other two added songs to playlist at the end of November. Rachael stopped adding 10/4 and added a new song to her playlist 11/24 (added one song). Bri stopped adding 10/2 and didn't add anything new until 11/28. So both at least didn't add anything to spotify during the duration of filming. Again might mean nothing at all. Trying to use these accounts to see when they got their phones back. Also Matt was back on social media 11/24.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:15 am

Matt has never been in love before. I feel it is really unrealistic for him to propose to someone at the end of his season and for it to be real love that lasts his lifetime. So with that knowledge, I expect this season to be a typical Bach one - lots of shots of Matt looking absolutely gorgeous, with a few serious contenders but lots of airheads to stir up drama. I have zero expectations for Matt and his F1 to last.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:00 am

Jolena wrote:
suzq wrote:I was hoping that Matt was with his F1, but instead seems to be vacationing in Sun Valley, Idaho with a friend.  That is disappointing to me.  I am always hoping for a love story from this show.  How is that possible if you never spend time with the person that you chose.  JMO.

Things might be different with covid. Maybe they're Face Timing and keeping in touch more that way. no idea Everyone thought Tashia and Zac may have broken up too due to lack of being able to track them like people normally do,but all seems to be well with them post show., so who knows , may be the same with Matt and his chosen one as well. jmo

That’s not true.

I believe @reneem was able to track three or four times when Tayshia and Zac were both unaccounted for. They were able to meet up even during covid. TPTB IMO, has never not to arrange SHV for the final couple.

If there’s no sing for SHV soon, then I don’t think Matt is still with his f1 or he even picked one. We will see.

SHV never lies.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:44 am

So no one thinks he was on a SHV sometime between 12/14 where he only had a story of himself riding a bike (but Matt is pretty known for latergrams) to 12/16 or 12/17 ( he was had stories on 12/17 making ginger bread houses with friends). I know it’s considered a short on but two day shvs have actually happen before. Hannah and Jed first shv was sleuthed to be about 48 hours (Hannah was seen out on a Wednesday night and Jed was spotted at the airport and Hannah had an appearance on a Saturday) and Peter and Hannah Ann had one during last New Years Eve that also lasted not even that (an shv confirmed by the Rob Mills). If there was an shv it probably happen then.Not sure if any of the women were spotted those days or not. I also wonder if the show just put Matt in a house like they did before filming for  shvs.  They made exceptions before with final couples based more on the east coast but that was years ago. Just a thought.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:16 am

I think with COVID that whatever normal rules they have with SHV might not apply. I have heard that right now in LA County that they are requiring anyone that comes to immediately quarantine for 10 days. I have a feeling that it also where production and most of the "handlers" live. Honestly, I could see people getting together secretly on their own over having many SHV's at this point. I am not sure that they would be bringing many people to California right now especially when they are doing press tours virtually. Matt has been doing a lot of traveling since filming stopped, so who knows if he may have made some short trips along the way that people don't know about. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum