SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:30 pm

According to Matts recent IG story it looks like he could be on a SHV this weekend with his lady. Story shows them sitting on a couch watching football in what looks like a rustic/log cabin somewhere . Showing a pic of their legs/feet. she has on red print jogging/PJpants and he has on Black sweats. Anyone else see it today? Im only mentioning it because I know some have been skeptical if he's still with his F1 or if they had already broken up since Matt has been seen the past few weekends hanging out with Tyler and also other friends.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:40 pm

@Jolena
That story only shows him on the couch. The couch is a red print.He is there in idaho with two of his friends and one of the friends girlfriend. They have been there since tuesday i believe.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:45 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:@Jolena
That story only shows him on the couch. The couch is a red print.He is there in idaho with two of his friends and one of the friends girlfriend. They have been there since tuesday i believe.

hehehe hehehe oh my bad, That's the arm of the couch cantstopl IT looked like a persons leg at quick first glance.
I'm sorry. Yes I saw the other people but thought possibly they were handlers that were with them. Geez then not a trace of Matt on a SHV since the show ended huh?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:52 pm

Jolena wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:@Jolena

hehehe hehehe oh my bad, That's the arm of the couch cantstopl IT looked like a persons leg at quick first glance.
I'm sorry. Yes I saw the other people but thought possibly they were handlers  that were with them. Geez then not a trace of Matt on a SHV since the show ended huh?

Some said he was missing on sm around the 14th-16th of December so maybe then but im not sure. That was the only time i couldn't track his location since he came back from filming.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:02 pm

Thanks for the updates. I looked at his IG and once again, I can't.

He could care less IMHO about COVID so I'm sure he'll travel where ever he can. If he wanted to be with his F1, he'll figure out a way. JMO

Everyone is entitled to do whatever they want, but for me, he's been so irresponsible and very immature in so many ways.

I look forward to Monday to match up our list of those who were last on SM to any sparks I see between him and them, for sleuthing purposes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the updates. I looked at his IG and once again, I can't.

He could care less IMHO about COVID so I'm sure he'll travel where ever he can. If he wanted to be with his F1, he'll figure out a way. JMO

Everyone is entitled to do whatever they want, but for me, he's been so irresponsible and very immature in so many ways.

I look forward to Monday to match up our list of those who were last on SM to any sparks I see between him and them, for sleuthing purposes.

Since filming has ended he has been to six different states: Ohio, New York, North Carolina, New Jersey, Florida and now Idaho. He has never cared tbh.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:14 pm

I'm so torn on Matt. He's such a dichotomy of maturity to me. When he's hanging out with Tyler and his boys, I think, this guy is not ready to settle down at all, and outright annoying to be honest. But then you'll see him in regards to ABC food tours, and his passion for helping kids, which I wholeheartedly believe in. And that Matt, not to mention, he's a good looking guy, excites me. So I'm interested to see him on the show trying to find love and get to know him better.

The one thing that I'm absolutely sure on is that he's a wonderful conversationalist and that much I am looking forward to. It's been a while since we've had such a well spoken, smart Bachelor on our screens. That in itself is a gift.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:35 pm

SeekAny wrote:I'm so torn on Matt. He's such a dichotomy of maturity to me. When he's hanging out with Tyler and his boys, I think, this guy is not ready to settle down at all, and outright annoying to be honest. But then you'll see him in regards to ABC food tours, and his passion for helping kids, which I wholeheartedly believe in. And that Matt, not to mention, he's a good looking guy, excites me. So I'm interested to see him on the show trying to find love and get to know him better.

The one thing that I'm absolutely sure on is that he's a wonderful conversationalist and that much I am looking forward to. It's been a while since we've had such a well spoken, smart Bachelor on our screens. That in itself is a gift.
Agree. I do see the two different sides to Matt and that goes for Tyler too. These guys can be serious, real , smart & kind and I believe that's who they really are.,(they have big hearts too) on the other hand we see the immature, silly, goofy, frat boys (like we saw in quarantine with the quarantine crew) and I think that's a fun side that comes out of them and brings them back to their college days. They are both smart guys and are nobody's fool. (That's my opinion). That craszy fun side might end soon and they'll get more serious, all it takes is one or two of them to settle down, get married, have a few kids and real life kind of hits them between the eyes. I have 3 grown sons and I saw the transformation as soon as they found "the one". Everything changes , and the college frat boy fun and trips become nice memories that they shared with their friends when they were all single and carefree. I guess we shall see.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:17 pm

I once had a coworker who was a nice person, on some days, other days she was downright rude and obnoxious.

I didn't like her everyday. The nice days don't make up for the bad days. That's just me.

He could be involved in a lot of different charities helping his community but if the next thing I see is him being an idiot in the stands and throwing pie in Tyler's face, that doesn't make it ok just because he's involved in charities. JMO

I was not happy when he was announced for several reasons but IA all it takes is one. The only thing is I don't see any change in him at all. Maybe he has a F1 and she likes him just the way he is. IDK but for me he was never my choice for TB. I am optimistic because I do want to see a love story.

@sun20j2001 posted he's been to 6 different states. This is IMO all going to his head and I fear I'll be seeing a cocky look at me Bachelor.

CH had said they had to have words with him. Depending on the outcome, hopefully someone told him the bus gets run over people regardless of who's your friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:07 pm

Where in Idaho is he, does anyone know? We're going to Sun Valley on Tuesday, and I'll keep my eye out if he's there.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:54 am

I think he is in Sun Valley. I know that he will be on GMA Monday morning, but I think it will probably be a virtual interview.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:08 pm

Matt seems to back in NYC according to his videographer friend stories.

https://www.instagram.com/mrhandler/

Bri IG is open. She says she been in mia and tagged the picture Miami but will add that she seems to have a friend that lives there as well according to IG bio of friend. Her is the link to her IG. Who knows when she was there or if she still is. Could be a later gram.

https://www.instagram.com/brisprings/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum