SELECT CONTENT

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:50 pm

Ooh I found her on IG the other day. Assumed she was an ex gf, didn’t know they were married.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:14 am

ReneeM wrote:Ooh I found her on IG the other day. Assumed she was an ex gf, didn’t know they were married.
If you go through his tagged photos it looks like they were together since they were 15! Or at least have known each other since they were 15, but since he was married by the time he was 23 I'm thinking the former. Sounds like a very similar story to Tayshia, married young to his first relationship. Could be something they bonded over.

I'm not sure when they divorced but the last tagged photos of them are from 2016 and he was dating a model named Chelsea in early 2019. So probably got divorced around the same time Tayshia did too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 am

@Hawaii Girl Brendan’s been the hardest out of Tayshia’s F4 for me to get a grasp on his personality because of the lack of personal pics on his IG & in his tags. I went back to one of their mutual friends’ page because knowing he’s divorced, he’s clearly deleted pics and removed tags off pics of them together. From what I found, they’ve been together since at least 2012 (I did get the high school sweethearts vibe), and based on the appearance/disappearance of rings, got married in 2014, got divorced sometime in 2017, the most recent pic I found of them was January 2017. By August of that year his ring was gone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 am

@ReneeM  They were married from at least May 2013 because that's when that The Voice reaction video was posted and the description refers to her as "Simone Morais" and calls Brendan her husband.

IA that he's hard to get a read on, I still can't figure out if he's sincere or was just there for clout. Although if he was there for clout he's doing a terrible job since he never makes any posts or stories laugh out loud If he's not F1 I wonder if he pulled a Brooks and that's the messiness RS was referring to.

We really took Tyler posting from Florida every single day and Jed walking around airports with his giant guitar strapped to his back for granted laugh out loud Brendan, Ivan, and Zac are borderline impossible to track.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:12 am

@Hawaii Girl This is really all Tayshia’s fault. Ben is a prototypical F4 contestant, the Ben’s of the franchise are the ones who make it far: Confident, outgoing, reasonably good looking, extroverts. It’s not a coincidence that he’s the one that posts the most on SM and we can figure out his whereabouts based on his SM. Then we have Brendan, Ivan, & Zac. They’re all seemingly introverts to various degrees.

Hannah B had Luke, Peter, Jed, & Tyler. Becca had Jason, Colton, Garrett, & Blake. Rachel had Peter K, Dean, Eric, & Bryan. Jojo had Jordan, Robby, Chase, & Luke P. Kaitlyn had Shawn, Nick, Ben H, & Jared.

Not one guy in those F4 are what I’d classify as introverted because bachelorettes typically love their alpha males. Tayshia just had to go against the grain hmmm laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:22 am

@ReneeM laugh out loud Jared is seriously the only semi-introvert out of any of those guys! But other than him, yeah, we’ve had a bunch of guys who love to post their every move on SM and interact with all the fans and generally just make sleuthing very easy for us. And then 3 of Tayshia’s F4 are total ghosts.

The only thing I can gauge about Brendan’s personality is that he has some lowkey snarky/funny Instagram captions instead of the empty platitudes I was expecting (for the most part). But other than that, I couldn’t tell you a single thing about him other than that he’s been married and he’s very beautiful to look at laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:31 am

@Hawaii Girl honestly I’m glad about the news of his divorce. Not that he got a divorce, but that there’s a reasonable explanation for his IG. It wasn’t doing anything for me. Just too superficial with a few ‘I’m a good uncle’ thirst traps thrown in there. But I imagine erasing your ex who’s also your high school sweetheart off your SM means that you’re deleting a good chunk of your past in photos.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:40 pm

I went to school with him. He does indeed live in Milford, not Boston. He was never big on social to begin with. He was indeed married to Simone, graduated HS together. We all went to a private school, only 11 in the entire class. It’s funny seeing him on National TV, the stories and old photos I could pull out... hahaha

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:33 pm

@Jsmith02 :Welcome and thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:25 pm

@Jsmith02 Hope you stick around and post more as Tayshia's season begins. It's always fun to have someone who can call bs on the producer's fabrication of someone, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:26 pm

@Jsmith02 Thank you for commenting. I was wondering if he went to a Catholic school or a school with a religious affiliation? I think that could be a bonding experience between him and Tayshia.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:40 pm

It was a Christian school. Very small school. I obviously know his family, so I know about how far he makes it on the show. But I won’t spoil anything for anyone. 😉

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+26
bachfan218
quietpal
hooked4
ElonM
Jane Austen