SELECT CONTENT

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:01 am

I felt sorry for Brendan tonight - not because he didn't want to commit to Tayshia, but because he was so manipulated. The producers knew he was on the fence about going further with Tayshia and they put him on the date with Neil Lane - just to get those uncomfortable feelings. I kept saying during their date that he looks like a deer in headlights who is about to barf!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:31 am

Norcalgal wrote:I felt sorry for Brendan tonight - not because he didn't want to commit to Tayshia, but because he was so manipulated. The producers knew he was on the fence about going further with Tayshia and they put him on the date with Neil Lane - just to get those uncomfortable feelings. I kept saying during their date that he looks like a deer in headlights who is about to barf!

It was awful. He had been anxious for a few epis then they bring in Neil Lane. :thud
Did he say his divorce was a year ago? Good for him to take however long he needs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:36 am

Brendan on Bachelor Happy Hour

Edit: Just finished the episode. Lots of good stuff, he really is a good guy imo. He said point blank that he hasn’t spoken to Tayshia since he left. He doesn’t know how it ends, if she got engaged or not. He loves & respects the guys left & wants to respect whatever relationship Tayshia might have. He does plan to reach out after the finale to express his feelings about what an amazing beautiful woman he thinks she is and to apologize if he made her journey unnecessarily harder.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:49 am

Just finished listening. I think this put to rest about Tayshia bring with Brendan post show as per reality Steve spoiler.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:56 am

Jane Austen wrote:Just finished listening. I think this put to rest about Tayshia bring with Brendan post show as per reality Steve spoiler.
Yes! So it safe to assume that Tayshia is still with her F1 based on sleuthing.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ITM_05 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:04 am

All IMO, but I was not convinced with Brendan. I think, personally, he’s a great guy. But from what he shared on BHH, he definitely knew he was not going on the show for love. One of the first questions they asked him, he kept saying it was an opportunity to find love, then after that all I heard was ‘opportunity, opportunity, opportunity’. I’m even more convinced after discovering Clare is not his usual type, so he definitely knew there was no way he’d be engaged at the end. But when Tayshia came, there was a switch in him and I think he genuinely liked her and thought she was a great person, but I think he still knew, day 1 with Tayshia, that he did not come on this show to get engaged at the end. But kudos to Rachel for grilling him! I appreciated that. He definitely broke my heart last night because I knew he probably wanted to leave at the top of the episode. Which broke my heart for Tayshia. Especially when she said “everyday I wake up and it’s Brendan” because SAME 😂.

ITM_05

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:Brendan on Bachelor Happy Hour

Edit: Just finished the episode. Lots of good stuff, he really is a good guy imo. He said point blank that he hasn’t spoken to Tayshia since he left. He doesn’t know how it ends, if she got engaged or not. He loves & respects the guys left & wants to respect whatever relationship Tayshia might have. He does plan to reach out after the finale to express his feelings about what an amazing beautiful woman he thinks she is and to apologize if he made her journey unnecessarily harder.

Nice, what a stand up guy for making this statement because I am sure he knows the rumors going around out there were so outlandish. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:09 pm

They asked tough questions.
My takeaway is that he didn’t know he wasn’t ready and had things to work out until he was in this situation.
Also, if Tayshia had been right for him, instead of being a great person he was attracted to, then he might have willed himself to leave his past behind. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Is BHH only audio, or is there a video option as well? I can only seem
To find the audio?
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:15 pm

ITM_05 wrote:All IMO, but I was not convinced with Brendan. I think, personally, he’s a great guy. But from what he shared on BHH, he definitely knew he was not going on the show for love. One of the first questions they asked him, he kept saying it was an opportunity to find love, then after that all I heard was ‘opportunity, opportunity, opportunity’. I’m even more convinced after discovering Clare is not his usual type, so he definitely knew there was no way he’d be engaged at the end. But when Tayshia came, there was a switch in him and I think he genuinely liked her and thought she was a great person, but I think he still knew, day 1 with Tayshia, that he did not come on this show to get engaged at the end. But kudos to Rachel for grilling him! I appreciated that. He definitely broke my heart last night because I knew he probably wanted to leave at the top of the episode. Which broke my heart for Tayshia. Especially when she said “everyday I wake up and it’s Brendan” because SAME 😂.

I will say that when I look at his IG page I for one would not even know that he is a roofer. He has modeling pictures all over his IG with a few videos of him maybe with his family members but really it is almost like an ad for GQ magazine or an online modeling portfolio. I too believe that he came on for the opportunity to beef up his profile (like so many others). Maybe he caught feelings but I don't think he was ever going to come out engaged let alone just being a BF on his end of things, although Tayshia would have wanted him to be. JMO. So yes I agree with your statement
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:19 pm

That was a great listen. I'm glad he got to share his experience and hope he gets the healing he needs.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Brendan handled himself so well on this podcast IMO. He reminded me why I also was interested in him at the beginning of the season. I see why Tayshia had high hopes for him early on. He is a very sweet, kind, humble guy with a sensitive side! I wish him all the best. Tayshia had some great guys on her season. Genuine, respectful, and grounded. All JMO Smiley
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+26
bachfan218
quietpal
hooked4
ElonM
Jane Austen