SELECT CONTENT

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:53 am

@Jsmith02 We do appreciate what you’ve posted. It’s always great to get more of a sense of who the contestants really are.

I don’t know if you are aware but people from Reddit do read here, and then post that information on Reddit, and it then gets picked up by tabloids. You might want to delete the last sentence of your last post, and a similar statement in another post, as that could affect how Brendan is treated online if it gets to Reddit and beyond. You might even want to change your username too so you can’t be identified.

Back to top Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:29 am

We had people who knew Caila and Jojo spread all sorts of terrible stuff about them here. Maybe it was true, maybe it’s people in their lives who were jealous and bitter and spread lies and misrepresentations. Just as it’s really silly to believe something on google, it’s really silly to blindly believe something from an anonymous user on a forum.

I think it’s pretty clear he went on for his modeling career and I haven’t seen anyone dispute that. The roofing stuff is disputable, as there seems to be evidence to the contrary. Like 97% of the audience doesn’t know Tayshia’s ex was a roofer, so it makes little sense for them to make up a fake website and career for that when painter is just as blue-collar-y. The sister stuff seems like a mistake made by a Bachelor intern, that the writer of the article then copied; that kind of stuff happens all the time and it’s not indicative of a whole conspiracy. JMO.

FYI, this is a spoiler thread. So if you feel like you have “proof” that requires revealing spoilers, don’t let that stop you.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:35 am

He makes it to the top 4. She wanted Brendan..  but he leaves on his own. He blames it on not being ready after his divorce with Simone, but he honestly was never looking for love to begin with. Just the exposure to help his modeling/acting career. Painting/roofing isn’t his career. He moved back to MA because modeling wasn’t working out in CA, for him and Simone who also attempted a modeling career. They’re both back in MA now. Just trying to revive it. That’s what his sister told me. And as far as him getting backlash, going onto one of these shows for exposure is common. It’s just a business decision 🤷🏼‍�. Also my username doesn’t correlate to my actual identity at all Smiley haha

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:39 am

We appreciate that, but RS did actually reveal all of that about three weeks ago.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:43 am

Well, then take it as verification of what was said. Because this is the first season of the bachelorette I’ve ever watched laugh out loud. I don’t know what RS is, and I’m only following because of my relationship with someone on the show laugh out loud. Sorry if I don’t have any other spoilers to give you. Seems like his storyline has already been revealed. Not much else to spoil laugh out loud besides facts about his life prior to the show that people may be curious about.

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:58 am

@Jsmith02 I appreciate you sharing but I don't know how you would know she wanted Brendan if you're hearing the spoilers from his end. I'm curious about your assessment of him as a person. Do you like him? Do you think he is a good guy or shady?

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Just a thought, all the guys went on the show thinking Clare was the Bachelorette.  Tayshia was a surprise to them. While I don't know if that changed Brendan's thought about why he was there, I also don't know that it didn't.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:26 pm

I’ll say this, and it’ll be my last message.. because I’m not going to convince anyone to believe anything that they already have an opinion on. I honestly don’t care all too much laugh out loud. Brendan is a great guy. I would not describe him as shady. She wanting him is what I was told by people on his side of the fence. I obviously can’t speak to her thought processes. It’s a biased opinion I suppose. However the fact that he left on his own and chose him as her first one on one date, supports what I was told. I was told that he signed up for the show, knowing that love wasn’t his end goal. That’s exactly what he told Simone when he called her to tell her he was cast. That’s really all I can say on the matter. The rest will play out on tv. It’s a smart business move, as we’re all talking about him and no one was prior. I’m very happy for him.

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:17 pm

I am honestly more curious at this point to know if he's back with his ex-wife. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:29 pm

@Jsmith02 Thanks for sharing your information. In a typical season, the first one-on-one date is often someone the lead is interested in but the person he/she is really into usually gets a later one-on-one date.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:33 pm

@suzq

I wonder this as well.  In any event, I'm enjoying this season more than I thought I might and it's because of Tayshia and Brendan. 

It's  more like a rom com than many seasons, and for me, at this time in the world, that's a fun thing.  Keeps me guessing how it might all turn out in the end.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:39 pm

@suzq they are not together at this point. Just friends

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+26
bachfan218
quietpal
hooked4
ElonM
Jane Austen