SELECT CONTENT

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Al Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:06 pm

I can picture a situation where Brendan realized or Tayshia even told him privately that she was really falling for him, and that scared him so he backed out. Especially if he wasn't feeling as strongly imo. I definitely think he liked her, but maybe hadn't planned on being the one at the end and possibly proposing. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by mbl Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:12 pm

@Jsmith02 Do you know why Brendan’s family refused to travel to California to meet Tayshia like the other three family’s did?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:21 am

Thank you everyone. This thread clarified a bit and not who is Brendan.

My take is that everyone who says they don’t apply for this show for either or all fame, fun and glory are IMO liars.

However, I also believe that this bubble works for some of them. There is a reason why they are not allowed to interact with SM and family friends etc.

I also have no doubt producers will mold and smooth their edits and narrative to fit their edits. Right now I see the “bonding in similarities” edits. Could go both ways... too similar to fit or meant to be... or slip for not a repeat of the past...

That interviews are distorted is quite the norms. Older, younger. Roofer, painter. X town, Y town. Only family, friends and locals would know. That is a TV reality. Twisting the reality IS the essence of the show like Makes us believe multiple love stories at once. This is also why they used to be packed in one mansion, except this season, to create tension and drama.

However, I recall a couple of contestants who said they never wanted to fall in love, wanted to promote or just had fun, and ended F1 (JP/Ashley is one example but we have many others) IMO.  I assume if we ask the question, all contestants, especially males, would answer they don’t believe they will fall in love with the lead, many will swear they came for their own agenda... adventure, promoting an acting, modelling or singing career.

Saying something before the show, living it and fall for the lead... that is why mostly families and relatives don’t understand. Changing their mind that quickly is rather impossible to understand. ... yet it happens. Add to that IMO that it is easy to have a biased opinion on someone we think we know personally. Jsmith02, you said he is a good guy and that’s enough for me. That you talked to his sister 2 days ago and she spilled the beans. That is interesting indeed. Never fire without smoke.

So I have no doubt jsmith02 is telling her truth. I am curious to know if his family would accept Tayshia, if rumors are true that they didn’t meet her (all kind of valid reasons, maybe covid related, no judgment) but may have zoomed the meeting, where is he now, how to describe his mood, happy or sad, is he 100% seen in the town or has some missing days away... this kind of infos.

Renee, thank you about investigating his marriage. So it seems that he divorced 3 years ago. Not 1 as someone mentioned, not 2 as I thought he said on their date, but 3.

3 years is IMO enough to recover and move forward. Especially if love was no longer there and divorce was mutual. So like guardianangel said, if (big fat IF), he ran away for whatever reason, it seems to me that he was not in love because leaving means leaving her with someone else potentially. IMO

Truth is we don’t know if Tayshia really wanted Brendan as F1. Maybe she asked him to stay longer because she was confused or wanted to know him better during the last days of the show. Maybe his family interpreted it that way. I don’t particularly like his sister talking outside his family. Very unbecoming, IMO

All just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:48 pm

@Jsmith02 This pretty much sums up what we do here. We sleuth, which means we try to prove facts to determine the outcome of the show. This includes why contestants leave the show, or why a certain contestant may be the F1. It's not a matter of trying to convince us of anything, don't feel like you need to do that. We take all info given or sleuthed and try to determine what happens from night 1 to the end. We dissect what we find. We knew he deleted IG posts, see earlier posts in this thread. That's always a sign of hiding their past, we find out why. We also post opinions and we don't post facts without proof. For example it was said he's not a roofer. @bayreez and @mbl found that he is in fact a roofer. If anyone joins us and gives us info because they know them personally, they don't necessarily need to "prove" what they say is true because we respect their privacy. We appreciate everyone's opinions or information given to us and know that we are not here to judge you but we try to differentiate facts from what we hear or read.  From years of doing this, we are well aware of tabloid's "sources" and how unreliable their info may be. Hope this helps.  Smiley  

gabriele wrote:This is a sleuthing site so we do tend to be big on accuracy. It’s that accuracy that helps us figure out who the F1 is. By getting an accurate picture of who Brendan is it helps us get a better idea of how things may have played out for him on the show.

For example, Tayshia’s ex-husband is a roofer so for story purposes the show may want to portray Brendan as a roofer too even if he’s more of a painter. It’s drawing a parallel between her ex and him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:54 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by ITM_05 Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:57 am

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Fbf27410
Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 6 18088610

https://www.instagram.com/fhi_b/?hl=en

ITM_05

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:38 pm

@ITM_05 This makes the unconfirmed ridiculousness that RS spilled yesterday (that Zayshia broke up and Tayshia and Brendan are working on their relationship) all the more upsetting.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:55 pm

HEA wrote:Thank you everyone. This thread clarified a bit and not who is Brendan.

My take is that everyone who says they don’t apply for this show for either or all fame, fun and glory are IMO liars.

However, I also believe that this bubble works for some of them. There is a reason why they are not allowed to interact with SM and family friends etc.

I also have no doubt producers will mold and smooth their edits and narrative to fit their edits. Right now I see the “bonding in similarities” edits. Could go both ways... too similar to fit or meant to be... or slip for not a repeat of the past...

That interviews are distorted is quite the norms. Older, younger. Roofer, painter. X town, Y town. Only family, friends and locals would know. That is a TV reality. Twisting the reality IS the essence of the show like Makes us believe multiple love stories at once. This is also why they used to be packed in one mansion, except this season, to create tension and drama.

However, I recall a couple of contestants who said they never wanted to fall in love, wanted to promote or just had fun, and ended F1 (JP/Ashley is one example but we have many others) IMO.  I assume if we ask the question, all contestants, especially males, would answer they don’t believe they will fall in love with the lead, many will swear they came for their own agenda... adventure, promoting an acting, modelling or singing career.

Saying something before the show, living it and fall for the lead... that is why mostly families and relatives don’t understand. Changing their mind that quickly is rather impossible to understand. ... yet it happens. Add to that IMO that it is easy to have a biased opinion on someone we think we know personally. Jsmith02, you said he is a good guy and that’s enough for me. That you talked to his sister 2 days ago and she spilled the beans. That is interesting indeed. Never fire without smoke.

So I have no doubt jsmith02 is telling her truth. I am curious to know if his family would accept Tayshia, if rumors are true that they didn’t meet her (all kind of valid reasons, maybe covid related, no judgment) but may have zoomed the meeting, where is he now, how to describe his mood, happy or sad, is he 100% seen in the town or has some missing days away... this kind of infos.

Renee, thank you about investigating his marriage. So it seems that he divorced 3 years ago. Not 1 as someone mentioned, not 2 as I thought he said on their date, but 3.

3 years is IMO enough to recover and move forward. Especially if love was no longer there and divorce was mutual. So like guardianangel said, if (big fat IF), he ran away for whatever reason, it seems to me that he was not in love because leaving means leaving her with someone else potentially. IMO

Truth is we don’t know if Tayshia really wanted Brendan as F1. Maybe she asked him to stay longer because she was confused or wanted to know him better during the last days of the show. Maybe his family interpreted it that way. I don’t particularly like his sister talking outside his family. Very unbecoming, IMO

All just my opinion
 Wouldn't the sister have to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:13 pm

Caroline Lunny from Arie's season posted a photo from 2018 of her and a group which included Brendan.  They were on a photo shoot together in Mexico.  Turns out they also now live in towns adjacent in Mass.  Small world indeed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:30 am

pavalygurl wrote:Caroline Lunny from Arie's season posted a photo from 2018 of her and a group which included Brendan.  They were on a photo shoot together in Mexico.  Turns out they also now live in towns adjacent in Mass.  Small world indeed.

Wow, interesting 🤔🤔
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:43 pm

chasus71 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Caroline Lunny from Arie's season posted a photo from 2018 of her and a group which included Brendan.  They were on a photo shoot together in Mexico.  Turns out they also now live in towns adjacent in Mass.  Small world indeed.

Wow, interesting 🤔🤔

She was doing a Q&A on her IG stories and someone asked her if she knew Brendan since they were both from MA. That's when she responded with the old modelling photo.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:39 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+26
bachfan218
quietpal
hooked4
ElonM
Jane Austen