SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Thread 1 here

Continue thread 2 here.

Agent99 wrote:Someone in a fb group I am in just posted they saw Mary and daughter in Hobart.  Mary's most recent ig post has her daughter in a soccer top with a club name on it.  I don't want to post it because of privacy (even though it's public) but can anyone enhance the photo and read the name of the club?  @Bobette?  When I zoom, it just becomes a blurry mess.  I am always doubtful about these 'sightings' but it is a possibility Mary has moved also.

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 thumbsup

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 9t9PFsy

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 JCIQ0B1

https://www.facebook.com/metrofctas

Well that is a good sign.  :yes:

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Please explain for the non Australian-geography inclined... where’s Hobart and is it closer to Connor?

bachie.bachie wrote:Brilliant work team!! You guys never miss anything!!
@astrobach Hobart, Tasmania is detached from the rest of Australia (think Hawaii for the USA)
Mary previously lived in Melbourne which is a 1.5 hour plane trip away.
The soccer club in Claremont is an 18 minute drive to Hobart where Conor's business is located so seems pretty likely they're together!

ETA: @Bobette touche

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Please explain for the non Australian-geography inclined... where’s Hobart and is it closer to Connor?

Hobart is in Tasmania (where Conor lives). Travel between states (esp Vic) is frowned upon at the moment (and in some states outright banned) so she wouldn't have just popped down to Tassie and joined her daughter up for a soccer team.  I agree with @Agent99 this is solid evidence Mary has moved there IMO.  NICE!  Tasmania is a wonderful place to raise young children.

Agent99 wrote:Yes @Bobette !  Thankyou!  2 out of 3 aint bad laugh out loud

ReneeM wrote:
Bobette wrote:Hobart is in Tasmania (where Conor lives). Travel between states (esp Vic) is frowned upon at the moment (and in some states outright banned) so she wouldn't have just popped down to Tassie and joined her daughter up for a soccer team.  I agree with @Agent99 this is solid evidence Mary has moved there IMO.  NICE!  Tasmania is a wonderful place to raise young children.
This makes me happy Smiley. Good sleuthing you guys! Any couple that’s lasted this long between filming & airing I would think is pretty serious, but Mary seemingly moving to Tassie with her daughter adds an additional layer imo.

Astrobach wrote:@bachie.bachie @Bobette Thanks ladies! Oh that’s great news! I agree Tasmania always seemed very different than the “ mainland” ( I watched a lot of MKR ! giggling )
Great sleuthing @Agent99 !

Bobette wrote:
As a full-time Instagram influencer, Keira Maguire has promoted a lot of useless rubbish in her time.  But it seems novelty kangaroo scrotums are where she draws the line.

The Bachelor in Paradise star, 34, was forced to respond on Monday after fans noticed the website keiramaguire.com was selling 'genuine, extra large kangaroo scrotums' for $33, plus postage and handling.

Source

DM even quoted the price.  cantstopl

Vjeff wrote:
butterflylove wrote:They're quietly addressing Britt and Timm's 'split' over on TenPlay, while insta makes it seem they walked off into the sunset.

[url=https://10play.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise/articles/he-ghosted-me-brittany-hockley-reveals-what-went-down-after-she-and-timm-left-paradise/tpa200803ukfjx]TenPlay[/url] wrote:Despite things not working out, Britt says she reached out hoping to still have a friendship after Paradise.

"I checked in on him a lot, I'm big on mental health, I wanted to make sure he's okay and I said let's stay friends and in contact. I never heard from him again.

"He ghosted me. Blocked me on everything. I just thought this speaks volumes, I'm still trying to look out for you and you can't even give me the time of day."

Wow. Guess the ex had something to do with it. Wasn't always the biggest Britt fan but she was far too good for this season of Paradise (which was a low bar.)

Low key Keira was the only entertaining part of this episode. I see why they keep her around now.

Enough wrote:Daily Mail has a story:
Timm Hanly DENIES reports that he was kicked off Bachelor In Paradise for 'making a producer cry' during filming.
He's caused plenty of drama on the latest season of Bachelor In Paradise.

And now there are reports that Timm Hanly will get kicked off the show next week.

According to the So Dramatic! podcast, fans will see the 27-year-old 'walk out from the show' on Sunday's episode.  
The podcast host claims that Timm 'got kicked off the show for making a producer cry. He was being a diva, a total nightmare for production during filming, wouldn't do the simple things they asked. He gave them constant attitude.'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8579155/amp/Bachelor-Paradise-star-Timm-Hanly-denies-kicked-show.html

Genevieve Australia wrote:I just saw something on Instagram that may interest you. I realised there is an account called BachyFun which I bet you already know existed, and then I saw a  posted shared 2 hours ago that shows Alex in Byron Bay (The Lighthouse) and Keira apparently posted the same, so some people commented that they may have been together whereas others though that may have been just to mislead but this girl who has the username saltygergiee claimed that she saw them back then in Byon, that Keira was 'very up herself....', so I know you were sleuthing, I guess they may have hooked up after or they must just be friend. I don't follow contestants so I don't really know who follows who and I don't really bother typing it. I did check though and Alex does follow Keira. He doesn't follow Keely, so they probably never really connected. @Vjeff I agree that low key Keira can be entertaining to watch on TV. I think she knows how to talk to the cameras. I like that Keira was genuinely happy when Jackson called Brittney. Wasn't Keira the one who encouraged Brittney to approach Jackson? I think  so. I watch the show for fun so even if I don't like contestants I appreciate the moments in which they make good jokes of have nice details and show support to each other.

bachie.bachie wrote:Okay so there's no more rose ceremonies and no new arrivals.
Yet we never saw Mary in the pink dress holding the female and male rose? (I'll search for the screenshot)

Missnair wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia Bachiefunny is either completely clueless or an insider deliberately working for TPTB to spread red herrings IMO.  They have "spoiled" three other couples this season - all wrong (see upthread).

We picked up on those pics last year (I think it was @Dirty Street Pie who noticed Alex's shoe in one of Keira's pic).  They were just doing it for attention and there is no way they are or ever were together IMO.

Thanks Bobette! What  I was thinking is that if Kiki and Ciarran were hanging out, probably Keira and Alex did too but as friends, yeah? Many of them are friends, it doesn't mean there is anything romantic there.

By the way, did you know about Jarrod's netflix story, the one published but I think it is gone, now ? I cannot find it but it is all about the net. It is ridiculous really...but it makes me question, why did Jarrod have to disclose that, as stupid as it is, what is the point.

My thoughts exactly!!!

Missnair wrote:
Sprite wrote:I'm lost. What is this supposed to mean?

Apparently, Keira is still using Jarrod’s Netflix account.
He called out Keira and her BF Matt on Instagram by sharing Matt’s DM on his stories!

Astrobach wrote:@Genevieve Australia @Bobette 
Regarding Keira and Alex, I’ve not seen the latest episode yet but I’m thinking that Keira is / was trying to recruit anyone, Alex maybe, on her side for a possible ‘ class action ‘ procedure regarding the show’s editing, as Jamie has been spearheading. 
Alex doesn’t seem that bright and I think he could be manipulated easily by Keira. IMO. Just a thought if why they could’ve been seen together. 
JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:04 pm

@Astrobach IMO the only thing Keira was trying to recruit Alex into was her pants.  

IMO she not only enjoys but needs TPTB to portray her as a villain - it's "her thing", even though in reality she's isn't a true villain IMO, just a generically bitchy, tragically insecure woman who needs professional help with her cosmetic surgery addiction.  

She wouldn't sue because the character the show created for her is the only thing that sets her apart from the millions of other boring Instagram shillers, and she'd be clinging to the hope that TPTB might throw her another gig somewhere down the line, IMO.

As for Jarrod & Netflix, who does he think cares?  Just change your password, idiot!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Wait, Keira’s dating Matt from Love Island?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:Wait, Keira’s dating Matt from Love Island?

Less dating and more faking it for publicity, IMO. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Bobette wrote:Less dating and more faking it for publicity, IMO. Rolling Eyes
Well Matt is definitely all about fame & publicity so I believe it. Keira’s thirstiness continues huh? Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Bobette wrote:Less dating and more faking it for publicity, IMO. Rolling Eyes
Well Matt is definitely all about fame & publicity so I believe it. Keira’s thirstiness continues huh? Jmo.

Yeah Matt's famehungry but I'm surprised he would stoop this low and appearing to be in a relationship with Keira will make him less popular not more so a dumb move on his part IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:36 pm

Well Matt has never struck me as particularly bright.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:24 pm

@Bobette@ReneeM Well, it looks like she likes them ‘ not too bright’ rofl
It’s easier to manipulate this way... hot but dumb! :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:43 pm

bachie.bachie wrote:Okay so there's no more rose ceremonies and no new arrivals.
Yet we never saw Mary in the pink dress holding the female and male rose? (I'll search for the screenshot)

this is another example of them creating promo red herrings imo
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:24 am

Hi all, did anyone listen to the Life Uncut podcast where Britt and Laura talk about Timm and Paradise and can sum it up without me listening for an hour? Thank you
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:31 am

@Vjeff You could not pay me enough to listen to their drivel.  laugh out loud  Nice new avatar!  How's the Bach Archive marathon going?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:38 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff You could not pay me enough to listen to their drivel.  laugh out loud  Nice new avatar!  How's the Bach Archive marathon going?

Haha same, think I got the gist from this interview. Love that she says she wants to move on from the whole franchise completely and 2 seconds later says she wants to be The Bachelorette https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/brittany-hockley-bachelor-in-paradise-exit-interview/ so transparent. Bit of a tacky move putting the girlfriend on blast for being insecure also.

but I want to move on from the whole franchise right now. Now that’s done, I just want to get on with my life.

PTV: So you wouldn’t do The Bachelorette? There’s been some talk about it from fans.

B: The Bachelorette is different. I wouldn’t do Paradise again, but I’d do The Bachelorette.

Thanks! I am loving it, loved Georgia's season now halfway into Matty J's who I have decided is the love of my life
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 1f605 what a guy!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+12
Agent99
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie
Genevieve Australia
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers
Astrobach
ReneeM
Bobette