SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:58 am

Vjeff wrote:Thanks! I am loving it, loved Georgia's season now halfway into Matty J's who I have decided is the love of my life
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f605 what a guy!
So you haven’t watched Matty J as the bachelor yet? I’ve watched pretty much all the different versions and imo Matty’s the best bachelor in the entire franchise. Just a king seeing hearts

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:12 am

ReneeM wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Thanks! I am loving it, loved Georgia's season now halfway into Matty J's who I have decided is the love of my life
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f605 what a guy!
So you haven’t watched Matty J as the bachelor yet? I’ve watched pretty much all the different versions and imo Matty’s the best bachelor in the entire franchise. Just a king seeing hearts

Matty was good, but I just finished Sam Wood and I loved him. Such a nice man and a great season. Such a change listening to real grown up conversations. I liked all four of his final women. Now I understand all the Heather love and you all clamoring for her to be the Bette. Lana was lovely too.

I can't wait to see the episode tonight. I am curious to see what the lie detector guy will be saying to everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 am

Matty's season is an interesting one because F1 was so obvious from the start it felt like she was the Lead and he was the contestant IMO.  laugh out loud

Another one I forgot to recommend is Bach NZ S3 (Zach F).  You should like Lily - did you see her season of Bette NZ?  If not watch that too - after Zach.

And don't forget Bette Canada - Jasmine is my alltime favourite female Lead.  She made dumb choices but showed genuine compassion throughout IMO.  

And her ATFR/reunion show really needs to be seen to be believed - one of the most honest/bizarre/awkward things this franchise has produced.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:32 am

Bobette wrote:

Matty's season is an interesting one because F1 was so obvious from the start it felt like she was the Lead and he was the contestant IMO.  laugh out loud

Another one I forgot to recommend is Bach NZ S3 (Zach F).  You should like Lily - did you see her season of Bette NZ?  If not watch that too - after Zach.

And don't forget Bette Canada - Jasmine is my alltime favourite female Lead.  She made dumb choices but showed genuine compassion throughout IMO.  

And her ATFR/reunion show really needs to be seen to be believed - one of the most honest/bizarre/awkward things this franchise has produced.
Haha yes, I think I enjoy it even more knowing how happy they are now as it is so obvious it couldn't be anyone but here in this season. Their chemistry is really amazing. Thank you, they'll be next on my list!

@ReneeM believe it or not but my intro to the franchise was the Honey Badger's season!! Haha. Since then I have watched Matt Agnew's and Angie's and the current BIP and have mostly just been here for sleuthing and commentary. So my marathon week this week of waycuing Georgia's season snd now Matty J's has made me actually love the show - particularly as the couples work out!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:29 am

Bobette wrote:@Astrobach IMO the only thing Keira was trying to recruit Alex into was her pants.  

IMO she not only enjoys but needs TPTB to portray her as a villain - it's "her thing", even though in reality she's isn't a true villain IMO, just a generically bitchy, tragically insecure woman who needs professional help with her cosmetic surgery addiction.  

She wouldn't sue because the character the show created for her is the only thing that sets her apart from the millions of other boring Instagram shillers, and she'd be clinging to the hope that TPTB might throw her another gig somewhere down the line, IMO.

As for Jarrod & Netflix, who does he think cares?  Just change your password, idiot!

@Bobette, I concur, you more or less expressed my thoughts. @Astrobach Keira is not going to go that way. Watch BIP season 1, she and Jarrod were one of the last couples and in spite of their fights they were actually the couple who most seriously took their relationship. There was another side of Keira. Keira gets along with most people, she puts on a show for the show. As I said before, she is not inherently a bad person but has had a horrible life and many of those traumatic events have made her insecure. I am not a judgemental person. As I said it before, I feel very fortunate about my family, background, experiences, because I have had a privileged life but Keira and other contestants have not....that is why I think that there is much more to Keira than what you have seen this season. I saw some people mentioning that she has a very dry sense of humour, I agree up to certain point. she is a character in the show, she is different in person, but not completely different. At least she tends to be honest about her needs, her love for filters, surgery and skincare....so to me that is better than people pretending they are confident when they are not.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:37 am

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Vjeff You could not pay me enough to listen to their drivel.  laugh out loud  Nice new avatar!  How's the Bach Archive marathon going?

Haha same, think I got the gist from this interview. Love that she says she wants to move on from the whole franchise completely and 2 seconds later says she wants to be The Bachelorette https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/brittany-hockley-bachelor-in-paradise-exit-interview/ so transparent. Bit of a tacky move putting the girlfriend on blast for being insecure also.

but I want to move on from the whole franchise right now. Now that’s done, I just want to get on with my life.

PTV: So you wouldn’t do The Bachelorette? There’s been some talk about it from fans.

B: The Bachelorette is different. I wouldn’t do Paradise again, but I’d do The Bachelorette.

Thanks! I am loving it, loved Georgia's season now halfway into Matty J's who I have decided is the love of my life

Matty J is lovely, isn't he? And I am so happy he had his own season because Laura and he are perfect together. They have a beautiful toddler that looks just like Matty. Laura is an intelligent, educated and independent woman. She was never saying 'Yes, I am ready to be a mother' during his season but look, there they are! She even had a miscarriage but they are so happy. Georgia found the perfect guy for her, Lee, but Matty found his perfect person....Matty fell in love with Georgia but long-term IMO it would not have worked, so in the end, Georgia choosing Lee was a blessing in disguise. And IMO Laura is better looking and wittier than Georgia, so I am sure you are going to love his season. Follow his Instagram Smiley BTW, Matty J and Laura's girl must be one of the funniest, most expressive, little girls in Australia...the faces she makes are just hilarious Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 3806527698 Fans are in love with her Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:41 am

Alex explained in his story why he made the decision to give the rose to Keira, so Keira was not lying, he promised her that if he did not feel that romantic connection with a girl or that spark, he was going to give his rose to Keira, he told her that, as a friendship rose. He said that Keely may be more his type but he didn't feel romantically attracted to her, he had no spark. @Vjeff he also said he reads all his DMs so since you told me that you like him so much and you wish you had met him, and you are the same age and from the same place and may even have friends in common (even though you are not in SA anymore), send him a DM...tell him you sleuth here, he may even like that!!! For all you know he may be reading this right now! He may be waiting for your private message. I am cheering for you @Vjeff !  cheerleader  . @Bobette @GuardianAngel Does Alex have a fan thread?
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f600  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f600

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:15 am

@Vjeff I can’t believe the Badger was your intro season and you stuck with it laugh out loud
I really hope we can get some more seasons like Georgia, Sam W and Matty J, even thought Matty’s season was IMO the most obvious F1 ever. I don’t like our chances with Locky and the sisters though, we’ll just have to chalk it up to another thing that was sh!t about 2020 and have a fresh start next year
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:24 am

leavers wrote:

bachie.bachie wrote:Okay so there's no more rose ceremonies and no new arrivals.
Yet we never saw Mary in the pink dress holding the female and male rose? (I'll search for the screenshot)

this is another example of them creating promo red herrings imo

I thought a definite red herring. However I think we'll be seeing it feature tonight.
Mary will receive a rose from Conor and will then give him a rose (so she's holding two at once).
She was in a pink dress at the brief feature of the cocktail party last night too.

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:02 am

@Genevieve Australia hi  Just to be clear, I have seen Kiera on BIP 1 and that gave me enough information about her to form an opinion. I could see through her fakeness and detect her great insecurities and also her manipulative side. I have compassion for what her life has been when she was growing up, but will not accept it to be a justification for her really toxic behavior. There are plenty of women- and I know a few- who have dealt with horrible childhood, tragedies, hardships, etc. and have made a conscious CHOICE to seek help and change the course of their lives. Keira is consistently getting worse IMHO and does not seem at all interested in TRUE INNER SELF CARE and making gradual changes in her life for the better. She seems stuck on using superficial modalities to deal with very deep personal issues. The fact that she’s ‘ friends’ with a famous person who ‘ adores’ her says it all... would she be friends with someone who doesn’t like her or is NOT famous... she craves attention - and if possible PUBLIC- and as the saying goes, ” you can never get enough of what your really don’t need” and so she’s in a self perpetuating cycle of disillusionment by looking to gain some semblance of self esteem by being with others who temporarily give her a fix. I understand you think and see the situation differently but after a few years of watching her games on and off our TV, I’m not ready to give her a break, as she has not shown to me that she has any will to change her ways.

IMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:43 am

Astrobach wrote:@Genevieve Australia hi  Just to be clear, I have seen Kiera on BIP 1 and that gave me enough information about her to form an opinion. I could see through her fakeness and detect her great insecurities and also her manipulative side. I have compassion for what her life has been when she was growing up, but will not accept it to be a justification for her really toxic behavior. There are plenty of women- and I know a few- who have dealt with horrible childhood, tragedies, hardships, etc. and have made a conscious CHOICE to seek help and change the course of their lives. Keira is consistently getting worse IMHO and does not seem at all interested in TRUE INNER SELF CARE and making gradual changes in her life for the better. She seems stuck on using superficial modalities to deal with very deep personal issues. The fact that she’s ‘ friends’ with a famous person who ‘ adores’ her says it all... would she be friends with someone who doesn’t like her or is NOT famous... she craves attention - and if possible PUBLIC- and as the saying goes, ” you can never get enough of what your really don’t need” and so she’s in a self perpetuating cycle of disillusionment by looking to gain some semblance of self esteem by being with others who temporarily give her a fix. I understand you think and see the situation differently but after a few years of watching her games on and off our TV, I’m not ready to give her a break, as she has not shown to me that she has any will to change her ways.

IMHO

@Astrobach it is always good to converse and exchange opinions with you even if we disagree. I know what you mean, I am not a fan of Keira but I know from reliable sources that she puts on an act on TV and they only show her worst scenes, plus people already has anti-Keira bias, so anything she says can potentially be perceived negatively. None of us is bias-free. Keira has been very supportive of a few contestants this season, just a few episodes ago we were able to see some snippets of it, for example she was very king to Brittney. IMO Keira  is not an inherently bad person, I MO she is not a narcissist, but the opposite, she has so many insecurities (and has admitted that) that perhaps the way she approaches to it is not the wisest because she doesn't know other way, her insecurities make her say mean or stupid things even if she doesn't mean to cause harm; basically she takes a 'defensive' position.  Lastly, I don't want to compare her experiences to the experience of other people who have also struggled and done better than her, because numerous studies in neuroscience have demonstrated that human beings have limited control in our personalities and decision-making process, but we are under the illusion that we have more power than we do. A lot of what we think is our merit, it is not our merit,  it comes to luck in terms of family, environment, physical appearance genetics, IQ and brain functioning. Some of us may be considered to have the lottery because we are privileged in almost every aspect and some were not that lucky, but being lucky is not something we should be proud of because we did not earn it. I am happy of being who  I am , but I also know that I was extremely luck, I didn't choose to be the person I am. I didn't choose to be resilient, to have good  looks, my  IQ or to come from an educate old money family, that is not something that I consciously achieved, It was given to me by life, so it is my own merit, I did not earn it. I got it, so how can I be proud of randomness? Most people are far  less fortunate than I am, that is how I see it. Unlike you and I, who are functional individuals, Keira had many sections that fit under 'disadvantaged'. She didn't choose to be that way. Do people choose to have autism, or chronic depression, or ADHD, or anxiety, or psychopathic traits, or paranoia? I don't think so.

Now, when  I talk about Keira being friends who people who adore her is because the feeling is reciprocated. I have actually made some enquiries since I have friends who are big names/ players in the industry (I won't mention names). Yes, Keira has a lot of issues but she is considered to be a nice person,  yet her sense of humour is so peculiar that it is very easy to get wrong and can get her in trouble, and the producers used that. I don't follow her and never will because I have an Instagram account with lots of followers (I love art, books, interior design, and photography) but I don't even follow 50 people. I just avoid making big statements about contestants because we only see certain aspect of their personalities. I don't mind reading other people's opinions of contestants, I simply don't feel comfortable making strong statements about people I don't know and I don't want to know. I am friends with two contestants (a man and a woman, the most beautiful girl ever in this franchise), there are two people whose names I won't mention here, they are from old seasons and are widely beloved or at least liked by almost every viewer, but they are not on the spotlight anymore, far from it...I feel like asking them about Keira and others, but those two ex-contestants are so nice that they probably have nothing negative to say about any contestants so I cannot trust them, they are just too nice to be realistic. Does that make sense? Hugesmile

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:51 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 F5836410

So Brittany and Jackson are done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+12
Agent99
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie
Genevieve Australia
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers
Astrobach
ReneeM
Bobette