SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:22 pm

They could cut out the middle man and shoot it in Byron, since many contestants seem to hook up there post-show anyway.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Hahah I did nearly suggest Byron last night @Bobette 😂. Maybe Scot can get them a deal.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:01 pm

It would make sense IMO.  :yes:

I wouldn't be surprised if Elly & Becky shoot part of their season there too - maybe even the FRC again.  I was perusing the IG follows of make up artists etc linked to the show and there seems to be a lot of interest in Byron of late... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:40 am

butterflylove wrote:THIS IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE 😍. I am absolutely adoring Conor and Chanel's little friendship - he truly seems like the best stepdad to her.

This is just so wholesome I want to cry. How lovely.

I don't really care if Mary does heaps of ads, you can be in it for love AND enjoy an extra income stream on the side. Nothing wrong with that IMO. What is more annoying is people like Bella who pretend they have even the slightest intention of entering a relationship on the show.

On Paradise, i don't get why they would even consider QLD. There is too much uncertainty and Annastacia is really sticking to her guns. After the embarrassment over the AFL grand final she is not going to approve any other entries willingly. I know she has agreed to open by Xmas, but IMO Byron is just such a better idea. There is virtually zero chance the NSW border will close to anyone (except for Vic of course).
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:13 am

Not sure where to put this but Leilani just started following Rudy which tells me two things: 1. She ignored Abbie's advice and has been browsing our forum (laugh out loud) and 2. She's laying some early groundwork for Paradise IMO.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 XE2osky

Source

@GuardianAngel could we get a thread for Bachelor in Paradise AU Season 4 please?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:58 am

Second this suggestion for a new BIP thread @Bobette. SoDramatic has a screenshot of Chelsie looking for someone to lease her apartment between Oct-Dec. Whyyyyy would she be wanting to rent her apartment out, if not for Paradise..

ETA: Adding the screenshot.

Last edited by butterflylove on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:01 am

@butterflylove Nice catch thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 am

butterflylove wrote:Second this suggestion for a new BIP thread @Bobette. SoDramatic has a screenshot of Chelsie looking for someone to lease her apartment between Oct-Dec. Whyyyyy would she be wanting to rent her apartment out, if not for Paradise..

ETA: Adding the screenshot.

Hmm if that is true Paradise has ro be in NSW. No way is she getting from Melbourne to QLD next month...
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:25 am

Agree - Byron Bay ahoy, IMO!

Two weeks quarantine either way is big time commitment.  Chelsie may be a bigger fameseeker than viewers realise IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:31 am

Byron Bay is choker with visitors. Do you think they can get a resort for filming?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:36 am

Enough wrote:Byron Bay is choker with visitors. Do you think they can get a resort for filming?

It is swarming with paps at the moment as well due to Zac and his new waitress gf. I will be there Friday to Sunday next week so will be on the lookout for anything of note! Haha.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:46 am

Vjeff wrote:
Hmm if that is true Paradise has ro be in NSW. No way is she getting from Melbourne to QLD next month...

Mm, I mean everyone from MAFS are moving to QLD, and I wouldn't put it past QLD after letting in the AFL and movie stars, but refusing to let families be together. All about that $$ if 10 is willing to fork out some.

Vjeff wrote:
Enough wrote:Byron Bay is choker with visitors. Do you think they can get a resort for filming?

It is swarming with paps at the moment as well due to Zac and his new waitress gf. I will be there Friday to Sunday next week so will be on the lookout for anything of note! Haha.

I know we're assuming Byron if in NSW, but could we (and I suggest these never having been to any / further north in NSW than Merimbula / into Canberra) but could Coffs or Port Macquarie be options?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+12
Agent99
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie
Genevieve Australia
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers
Astrobach
ReneeM
Bobette