SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:43 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 6f0ba410

Mia and Scott

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:48 am

Not exactly a surprise on both fronts. Will Brittney be the Alisha of next season?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:49 pm

Alishia’s mom was great. She is a blond powerhouse single mother called Donna, and I almost expected her to start singing Slipping Through My Fingers. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:16 pm

leavers wrote:So has anyone here listened to the "so Dramatic!" podcast episodes about Bach? https://www.instagram.com/dramaticpodcast/

Sounds like a lot of the guys on Angie's season actively didn't like her. Ciarran and Timm both didn't like her at all.
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/so-dramatic/id1523979167#episodeGuid=bf93a800-ad66-4b7d-9c57-2b0289512eb4

Agent99 wrote:@leavers I've listened to them.  Yes, Angie let all the genuine guys go and kept the "actors".  Says more about her than the guys imo.

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:Yeah, I don't know why Angie is getting self-righteous about it tbh. It's not like the guys knew who was going to be the lead when they applied. They got stuck with her (it's the same any season).
She's not that great a catch and even the hottest, most perfect human isn't going to be attractive to everyone!
I don't actually blame the guys for not liking her tbh. She let some really genuine guys go at the start - like the Reptile guy for example.

She's being self-righteous because 1. she's desperately trying to stay relevant and align herself with the "cool girls" on BiP and 2. she's a massive hypocrite.  What happened to "don't judge people from what you see on TV" or "if you can't say anything kind, don't say anything at all"?

Oh what's that Angie, when you said that you were only referring to yourself, and everyone else is fair game for you to criticise and make assumptions about based on what you are seeing of them on an edited TV show?  Right, right I keep forgetting - you're special, apparently. duh Rolling Eyes  

More hypocrisy from Angie:

He was left heartbroken on The Bachelorette last year when Angie Kent dumped him for Carlin Sterritt during the season finale.

And Timm Hanly has sensationally claimed that the former Gogglebox star reached out to him via Instagram after her split from Carlin last month.

But the 27-year-old larrikin, who recently appeared on Bachelor in Paradise, told The Daily Telegraph that he rebuffed Angie's offer of friendship.

'She slid into my DMs ­but I just said, "Look I don't think we are going to be friends,"' Timm said.

'She said she hoped we might be friends and s**t after her and Carlin broke up. I was just like, "Whatever, relax love."'

Source

So her rant about "right reasons" came after trying to make up with Timm and him unsurprisingly telling her where to stick it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:So has anyone here listened to the "so Dramatic!" podcast episodes about Bach? https://www.instagram.com/dramaticpodcast/

Sounds like a lot of the guys on Angie's season actively didn't like her. Ciarran and Timm both didn't like her at all.
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/so-dramatic/id1523979167#episodeGuid=bf93a800-ad66-4b7d-9c57-2b0289512eb4

Agent99 wrote:@leavers I've listened to them.  Yes, Angie let all the genuine guys go and kept the "actors".  Says more about her than the guys imo.

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:Yeah, I don't know why Angie is getting self-righteous about it tbh. It's not like the guys knew who was going to be the lead when they applied. They got stuck with her (it's the same any season).
She's not that great a catch and even the hottest, most perfect human isn't going to be attractive to everyone!
I don't actually blame the guys for not liking her tbh. She let some really genuine guys go at the start - like the Reptile guy for example.

She's being self-righteous because 1. she's desperately trying to stay relevant and align herself with the "cool girls" on BiP and 2. she's a massive hypocrite.  What happened to "don't judge people from what you see on TV" or "if you can't say anything kind, don't say anything at all"?

Oh what's that Angie, when you said that you were only referring to yourself, and everyone else is fair game for you to criticise and make assumptions about based on what you are seeing of them on an edited TV show?  Right, right I keep forgetting - you're special, apparently. duh Rolling Eyes  

More hypocrisy from Angie:

He was left heartbroken on The Bachelorette last year when Angie Kent dumped him for Carlin Sterritt during the season finale.

And Timm Hanly has sensationally claimed that the former Gogglebox star reached out to him via Instagram after her split from Carlin last month.

But the 27-year-old larrikin, who recently appeared on Bachelor in Paradise, told The Daily Telegraph that he rebuffed Angie's offer of friendship.

'She slid into my DMs ­but I just said, "Look I don't think we are going to be friends,"' Timm said.

'She said she hoped we might be friends and s**t after her and Carlin broke up. I was just like, "Whatever, relax love."'

Source

So her rant about "right reasons" came after trying to make up with Timm and him unsurprisingly telling her where to stick it.

She is so transparent and SO irrelevant.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:56 pm

Angie knows her moment in the spotlight is nearly over, watch her clap back at Ciarran’s exit interviews for all she’s worth. She knows that as soon as Locky’s season starts and we start getting stories about his girls, she’s done.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Does anyone listen to the ‘so dramatic’ podcast? Apparently Glen May have cheated on Alisha with Elena and Alisha kissed Scot. Sorry if this isn’t the right forum to post it on, I’m just curious if anyone listens or knew this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:10 pm

AliPezzanario wrote:Does anyone listen to the ‘so dramatic’ podcast? Apparently Glen May have cheated on Alisha with Elena and Alisha kissed Scot. Sorry if this isn’t the right forum to post it on, I’m just curious if anyone listens or knew this?

Alisha and Scot seems very unlikely to me, and Helena moved to Sydney straight after filming so I doubt she and Glenn met up in Perth or something. I question how much info that podcast actually has given they were certain Britt and Timm were still there at the very end.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:34 pm

I'm also quite sceptical of that podcast.
In the one episode I listened to she mentioned that Tom Bowdidge from Angie's season was going to be in paradise and he wasn't - so her sources can't thaaat accurate.
I think it's just me wanting to believe Alisha and Glenn are perfect and madly in love but I'm going to pretend the allegations are false!

Maybe Glenn and Helena hooked up in paradise once before Alisha even arrived and they're just taking it out of context completely.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:40 pm

I've listened.  It was just kissing (apparently) and Alisha and Scot happened at Jackson's infamous birthday party, which was not long after filming finished.  A lot of people would have noticed imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:17 am

Agent99 wrote:I've listened.  It was just kissing (apparently) and Alisha and Scot happened at Jackson's infamous birthday party, which was not long after filming finished.  A lot of people would have noticed imo

Nooo kissing another guy 2 weeks after filming ended whyyy sad
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:32 am

Vjeff wrote:Alisha and Scot seems very unlikely to me, and Helena moved to Sydney straight after filming so I doubt she and Glenn met up in Perth or something. I question how much info that podcast actually has given they were certain Britt and Timm were still there at the very end.

Yep I agree - weird coupling IMO so unless it was just a party pash for sh*ts and giggles I call BS.  Also Jackson's was back in December and Alisha moved to Perth since then so anything that did happen obviously didn't affect their relationship too drastically.  Still together IMO.

And Glenn and Helena is just as unlikely IMO.  As if she would be able to spontaneously hook up with someone else's boyfriend without analysing, re-analysing, and re-re-analysing any and all possible ramifications (none of which would do her image any favours let's face it). Also BS IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+12
Agent99
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie
Genevieve Australia
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers
Astrobach
ReneeM
Bobette