SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:13 pm

@GuardianAngel It is so uplifting.  Something we need in these times.  

I'm not sure how eliminations will work in this reboot, but it used to be the 2 couples that won the week's challenges would nominate another couple each to leave.  Those couples would then have to answer a series of questions, on their own, and the losing team left.  A cross between Big Brother and Survivor dizzy

Agent99

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:40 pm

@Agent99 thanks for explaining the eliminations.

Yes, it's uplifting! That's the word. Seeing people "help" other people with their self confidence is turning me into mush. laugh out loud

I had tears in my eyes watching Locky. How can people be so mean!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Epi 3 done. I cannot believe this show. It's amazing. Everyone is so kind to each other and everyone is trying to help each others self confidence. They all crack me up. laugh out loud

How does the elimination work?

Agent99 wrote:@GuardianAngel It is so uplifting.  Something we need in these times.  

I'm not sure how eliminations will work in this reboot, but it used to be the 2 couples that won the week's challenges would nominate another couple each to leave.  Those couples would then have to answer a series of questions, on their own, and the losing team left.  A cross between Big Brother and Survivor dizzy

I am also enjoying it very much.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887  

Mitchell's commentary is absolute gold and I'm glad they cast girls who are fun, enthusiastic and dare I say... nice?  Either that or they're just cutting out any bitchiness, which is probably just as good in the scheme of things.  laugh out loud

Re: eliminations, I'm guessing Kiran and Bryanna will go shortly after his makeover - we've seen nearly all their SCs and once they become a romantic couple his story arc will be resolved.  I actually think they have a good shot at making it work IRL too.   :yes:

I like how they handled switching Lachlan from Josie to Keira, making out that she was the one needing his support not vice versa, and lining up Josie & George to take over as the romantic storyline after Kiran & Bryanna leave.

Kudos to the casting department and storyboarders; they really have nailed it so far.   yes

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 5x0nWLK

Source

ETA: Kiran seen here post-makeover and Lachlan is the only one wearing a long sleeved shirt so this is his makeover episode (next Sunday) IMO.  Meaning Jackson and Jessica probably go at the first elimination then Kyle and Leticia next Sun IMO.

Leaving Lachlan, Mitchell, James, George, Sam, Frank, Kiran and Alex.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 EaJTAjK

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 GFkNplC

Source

Not sure where Gabs is though - Frank is present but I only count six girl hands and her big hair should be visible. scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:41 pm

Omg that vid of Lacky brought tears to my eyes, again! That was a very special moment. I like that he acknowledged the overwhelming support. yes Mitchell kills me, laugh out loud but they all have their own quirks which are hilarious.

Who is the guy in the grey tshirt next to your arrow @Bobette? His hair looks buzzed on the side which I don't think any of the guy's hair looks like that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:01 pm

@GuardianAngel, that's Kiran after his makeover next episode.  There's a reason they did him first IMO - I'm expecting a dramatic difference!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:19 pm

Holy crap! laugh out loud I stared for so long and couldn't figure it out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:04 am

Yeah it should be good telly!  I found his business profile; I wonder how long he had to grow his hair to look scruffy enough to get cast. Hugesmile

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 XSIKYUX

Source

George's makeover is the one I'm looking forward to the most.  As suspected, he is not usually as dorky as he appears on the show.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 YQ0hU3o

Source

He's also got a whole bunch of rather ~ revealing ~ acting credits to his name.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 RI9sWlY

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 IGeB7Fe

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 5kIV5bR

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 MjMsdpR

Source

Still a legit D & D nerd though, so I'll allow it.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 9glEQFn

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Zuzn5e8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:58 pm

Source

Source

by "Transformation of a Lifetime" I think what Sophie means is "Back to how he looked 3 months ago before we told him to stop shaving and cutting his hair".  laugh out loud  

Will be fun to watch though.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:22 am

OK so episode 4 and I have three notes:

1. Considering the pics of George's ex-GF upthread, I'm not remotely surprised he put Josie in latex for the superhero challenge and all I will say is, at least he's consistent.   cantstopl

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 X8auX4M

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 PQqwETF

2. The hairdresser for Kiran's makeover should be fired.  He looked SO much better after he'd washed all that gunk out.  laugh out loud  I look forward to seeing theses two hook up next ep.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 TiZqLHl

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1SX72j7

3. And lastly, the guy I thought was Frank in the hat next to Kiran must be Kyle (not tall enough to be Jackson, so he'll go next Sunday, and Lachy will be next makeover IMO).

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 EaJTAjK

Source: 9Now

ETA: Leticia is such good value I love her. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:26 am

@Bobette thanks for all the real before pics. laugh out loud I guess they have to let their hair and scruff grow in order to have the reveals, but yeah they are still geeks but in the sweetest way. laugh out loud

Leticia dancing, omg. KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1176891977

IA Kiran looks better in the 2nd picture. The hairdresser gave him a Herman Munster haircut. Awful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:36 am

laugh out loud Herman Munster.  

I think he knew it too - but fortunately easily fixed; a quick shower and hair brush and he looks like his pre-show self.

The episode is up now if you're still around @GuardianAngel https://shvideos.net/2021/07/18/geek-7-4/

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:58 am

OH good! Thanks, I'll watch now! KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1710264613

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
AllAboutLove
leavers
Kas_256
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum