SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:22 pm

Oh wow, the Comic Con was spectacular! laugh out loud The girls are so funny, and clueless which is hilarious. The challenge to create a new superhero to be saved is an excellent idea.

Although the elimination challenge was  :crazed

The transformation to super hero's was awesome. They all looked great. Poor Gabrielle, totally bombed but the encouragement that Frank gave her was so sweet.

The conversation these two had before his makeover, is what we need more of in this world!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRdyZNHBGE7/

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Captu400

Franks PI at the end. KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3100179927

Another great episode!! Looking forward to the next!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:41 pm

@GuardianAngel When Frank got upset and his glasses fogged up.... awwww.   Upset

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 WCTLAGx

And Gabriele wiping her tear-stained face on his sweaty shirt which shows how close they got.  laugh out loud

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 UL6uB2o

The producers could have taken a lot of cheap shots at these guys but they're taking care to show everyone in a good light; it's very refreshing.  :claphands

Source: 9Now
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:08 pm

@Bobette oh I know, Frank made me tear up.

IA they could have gone in a different direction but I'm glad they are probably helping so many other "nerds" out there, and even the beauties with the lack of confidence some of them have. thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:00 am

Excuse me.  EXCUSE ME.  Are Ch 9 allowed to use the F1 music?   dizzy   Well played though Bryanna.  laugh out loud  

Source

ETA:  Episode 5 just finished and it was another fun one.  I feel a change of profile picture coming on.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 KnzkOcY

Bryanna and Kiran whilst endearing have reached the end of their useful story life and will go next episode IMO.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:12 pm

OH my gosh that was so cute! Bryana and Kiran are adorable!!! Thanks for the link @Bobette. I'll have to watch tomorrow. USA ette on right now. Good catch on the music!

Love your avi!! KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:58 am

Ha haa every episode is sillier than the last.  Shame Frank missed this one.

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:21 am

From a quick scan of their IG accounts it doesn't look like Bryanna and Kiran got together IRL after their elimination, but theirs was still a nice wholesome storyline and I'm sure neither will have trouble attracting a partner in future.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 06dW1Ct

It's become obvious that George was cast to play the role of "clueless doofus" and is clearly not that awkward IRL but people who hadn't seen the pics of him and his latex-clad ex-GF will probably buy it and I'm enjoying his storyline nonetheless.

Ready for Ep 7 yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Episode 7 was another good one.

Source

The "spontaneous" kiss between George & Josie was so contrived but it's hard to be mad at a man rocking a Pokemon montage shirt.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 F7IBXpD

I'll miss Kyle & Leticia.  I know someone I think would be a good match for Kyle and if I ever see him IRL I'll be tempted to play cupid.  laugh out loud

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 GupFeoo

ETA: Adding the pic of Sam's makeover now that everyone's caught up with the episodes. He looked genuinely thrilled; it was lovely to watch.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 WI6ppVe

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:47 pm

I just caught up on the last three epi's and see there is another one! yes

Thanks @Bobette for all the updates.

This show is remarkable. The conversations these young people have are so encouraging to see them life each other up.

Who ever thought of the challenges deserve a lot of credit. I'm on the edge of my seat watching them. The first kisses are sweet and innocent.

On to epi 7!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:21 pm

It was a good episode! They all fully embraced the birth class and the editing of facial expressions was first class laugh out loud.  I will miss Letitia too.  She just radiated so much joy and energy that she would be good for anyone to be around imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:07 pm

Yep, the casting department did such a good job with the lot of them - I don't think I've ever liked an entire cast of any show before.  laugh out loud  I'll be honest I expected them to cast air-headed bimbos to create more of a "contrast" (or at least, cast girls they knew would play up to the role) but everyone is being shown as multifaceted, real, normal people which is really refreshing.  

I will just say, I hope George told Josie off-camera about his acting experience.  She genuinely seems to like him and I'd hate to think of her leaving the show, Googling him, seeing the kinds of pics and movie credits posted upthread and thinking she got played. It could work IRL, but I see more attraction from her towards him than vice versa at this point so just hoping she didn't get hurt.

Anyway, they seem to be a tight group post-show so I could see a lot of friendships coming out of it even if nothing romantic.  I had hopes for Bryanna and Kiran but oh well.  Overall, just a thoroughly warm and funny show to watch.  The producers could have got a lot of cheap laughs by editing the material differently but they're maintaining the high road making it warm and fun to watch.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 FuNNjdn

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Og3VwYm

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Fm40FPw

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 VBDxzA3

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 ZFmhezs

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 F4mpco4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:40 am

Not much to say about ep 8 but just noting that Sam and Aira must come back because they're in several SCs we haven't seen yet.  I'm wondering if Kyle and Leticia are brought back too because all four of them are seated next to James and Jessica in the audience watching George & Josie kiss.  :detective

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 DDxdeHO

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 UsPjDbp

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 GcoJPcl

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 E3cDszO

The above will be part of a dancing challenge, clearly designed for George & Josie to win so he can get his cooking date and makeover, after which they will have come to the end of their storyline and be eliminated IMO.  I'm looking forward to seeing if they stayed together post-show.   :fingersarecrossed

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 KCrbq7R

Source

ETA:  Everyone here is post-makeover (James & Jess hidden behind Alex & Eliza) so this must be an elimination challenge towards the end and I'm assuming Lachy and Keira won and don't compete.  Mitchell doesn't have many SCs left so his days are probably numbered but gee he's been good value.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 IEYx3Vt
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
AllAboutLove
leavers
Kas_256
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum