SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:42 pm

@Bobette thanks for all the updates! IA I expected the females to be more high maintenance but they all are very empathetic and listen to the nerd's lack of self confidence.

Sam's makeover is unbelievable! laugh out loud Good catch on the possibility of Sam and Aira coming back. Have they had contestants come back on previous seasons?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:05 pm

oH wHo CoUld iT bE KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

Source

The costumes for tonight look awesome bring it on. cheerleader

@GuardianAngel no I don't think so - this season has been different to previous ones in a few ways but mostly for the better IMO (my only criticism that the guys who went early missed out on a makeover - previously they did them all at the same time during one episode). Unless they didn't want one, which is fair enough.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:14 pm

Props to the wardrobe department for Ep 9 - everyone looked amazing especially Sophie!

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 7oNJ6un

FOUR makeovers next week.  Always my favourite part of this show so yay.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887

Source

Also just noting that Hex who hosted the Comicon cosplay "competition" said last night on a Twitch stream that the winners were totally rigged (I'm shocked; shocked I tell you) and she only got the gig at the last minute because the girl who was meant to host got dumped over some kind of racism controversy. laugh out loud

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Js5mDyD

She seemed mortified to be associated with the show TBH.  Lighten up girl.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

Source: 9Now
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:01 pm

For some reason even though the rigging is so obvious, I still find it very enjoyable.

Looking forward to the 4 makeovers!!

I guess Hex doesn't want a career in show biz. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 pm

@GuardianAngel Same! The winners are clearly chosen depending on who the producers want showcased that episode to fit with the overarching storylines... but it works. laugh out loud

Hex used to co-host an ABC TV show about computer games so technically already has/had a career in showbiz and probably thought this show was ~ beneath her ~ IMO.

The look on her face speaks volumes.   KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:54 pm

It will be interesting to see what opportunities she'll get going forward. I can't imagine wanting to hire her when she is now known to spill the secrets. laugh out loud

I'm addicted to the Olympic's so I haven't watched the last epi yet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:17 pm

The boardroom challenge was good! Eliza is hilarious. She was thinking about sun tanning because it was too boring for her. laugh out loud

The look on the faces of those around the board room table laugh out loud

I like how they handled the returning couple.

Four makeovers on Sunday but is that the last epi or are there more?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:13 am

@GuardianAngel They're saying "Finale week" so I think there will be at least another 2 eps, maybe even 3?  We still have the cheerleader challenge, makeovers, male stripper/dance challenge, and the post-makeover challenge with three couples on wheely boards so lots to get through before the final eliminations.  

Source

I'm thinking there will probably be at least one couple to come out of this.  George mentioned moving to Sydney on his date with Josie which I'm sure is partly career motivated but I could see them working as long as he doesn't let the inevitable female attention go to his head.  Be a good boy please George. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:53 am

Hurry up and get on my eyeballs, Makeover Sunday.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:36 am

cantstopl Bravo editors, bravo.

Source

A thoroughly enjoyable episode.  I'm awarding Best Quote to Alex: "I feel like I've gone from the boring normal teacher to the cool substitute teacher" KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 EOx7Lt9

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 MPZVehO

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 AZngE05

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 TQT7gQS

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 HWCb40h

Josie & George definitely banged after this episode IMO (if they hadn't already  Hugesmile ) and she appears completely smitten.  You better not hurt that girl George!

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 NzoYDMK

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 GbCd15Z

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 WPhqYOa

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 WRRdsUP

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 VUgQ4Ut

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:50 am

OK I think I finally worked this SC out - everyone in the audience has been eliminated and are brought back for the finale to watch the last challenge, IMO.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 MnDO9nz

Seen here L-R James/Jess, Kyle/Leticia and Aira/Sam:

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 TWT9Yas

So Lachy must win the Pick Up Chicks challenge next episode, with George coming second and then Eliza and Alex are the winners of this double elimination:

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 IEYx3Vt

Making the finalists Lachy/Keira, Josie/George, and Eliza/Alex, and probably 1st, 2nd, 3rd places in that order, IMO Hugesmile

ETA:  Kyle looks pretty sharp in that closeup.   :detective   I wonder if they gave all the eliminated Geeks mini-makeovers in the final episode (here's hoping!  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887 )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:52 pm

Finale is tomorrow night @GuardianAngel  yes

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
AllAboutLove
leavers
Kas_256
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum