SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:18 pm

@Bobette thanks for the updates! I'm genuinely interested to see where they go from here and how they tackle their new found fame.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:38 am

More updates from the boys.  James is posting stories of his favourite sneakers (laugh out loud) Mitch is uploading videos of game playthroughs, Kyle is posting pics of his drawings.  It is the wholesome content we need in these dark days.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 CMeb35n

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 ElaYprm

Source

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 FB8xSS3

Source

Also Alex is blurting out a whole bunch of interesting behind the scenes details (probably more than he should TBH but he hasn't been gagged yet so I assume there was no Bach-style sign your life away contract involved)

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 7Nc4QZB

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 V8ZHwk8

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3XNx1vs

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 JAgQssD

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 A4Ow4PS

ETA: And now he's posting math solutions. cantstopl I love this show.

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EvWkl7a

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:10 pm

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698 love it! They are geeks. I like Alex's answers. He seems to be telling it like it is. With such a positive outcome, not in relationships, but overall experience, I wouldn't be surprised if they will be overwhelmed during casting for the next season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:53 am

Leticia appears to be exactly the same IRL as she came across on the show.  What a goofball I love her.  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

Source

ETA: Highlight at 23:30 - Alex's Sophie Monk impression is spot on. laugh out loud The boys all agree she was the same off camera as she is on. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:15 am

I didn't listen to all of it, but these guys are just adorable.

Nice comments regarding Sophie!

They have learned a lot about themselves, and that's all I can ask for.

Thanks for bringing it over @Bobette !

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:22 am

They are all exactly like they were on the show - no creative editing tricks required to create characters here.  I rarely follow any contestants post-show so I keep unfollowing them and then 2 days later I'm like... hmm I wonder what the geeks are up to and then I follow them all again ha ha.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:33 am

If these shows would only learn, that's all we want! No tricks! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:16 am

They're all having trivia nights together and I can't handle the wholesomeness. :tissuebox

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 TS2Wnb1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Oh my goodness, these people are so sweet! KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3100179927

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:16 am

Look at these happy boys.  laugh out loud

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 OQ2Ke84

Source

Meanwhile Daily Mail are in love with "secret hottie" Jackson and keep writing stories about him and he's been printing them off and framing them and then they wrote a story about him printing them off and framing them... so he printed that off and framed it too.  cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:51 am

KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698 They are all the real deal. No fakery. Even with their notoriety they are still the same! Love these goofballs!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:44 am

Aw cute - they're at the Logies together.  

Source

Just had a quick chat of everyone's instas - looks like many of them still catch up regularly and some are in new relationships.  Great to see  KJshow - Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887

Best of all - the next season starts soon cheerleader

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
AllAboutLove
leavers
Kas_256
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum