SELECT CONTENT

What does your member name mean?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does your member name mean? Empty What does your member name mean?

Post by Admin Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:42 am

Hi everyone!

I've always wondered what people's member names on here mean or what they stand for so....

I decided to make a thread dedicated to member names! Why did you choose the member name you have? What does it mean or stand for? Is it just a name you picked out for fun? Is there a story behind it? Of course, you do not have to tell us anything about your name if you don't want to! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

What does your member name mean? Empty Re: What does your member name mean?

Post by Admin Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:43 am

My member name is San (my name is Sandi, so San for short) which is a nickname that people call me. That's pretty much it. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 am

Great idea for a thread, San!

My member name is Luvstx because I love the island of St. Croix and visit it annually (STX is the airport code for St. Croix). And my avatar is the view from the lobby of our favorite hotel there.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 pm

luvstx wrote:Great idea for a thread, San!

My member name is Luvstx because I love the island of St. Croix and visit it annually (STX is the airport code for St. Croix). And my avatar is the view from the lobby of our favorite hotel there.

I do love this thread! Luv - I thought your name meant you were lovestruck - with a significant other! I guess you are, but with a vacation spot!
My name is pretty self explanatory; I love reality TV. The 26 is my birth date - I only wish it were my age!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:40 pm

My nickname as a kid was bean because it rhymes with the shortened version of my name. Usually I'm bean99 (99 is for when the Titans went to the Superbowl) but it isn't always available so added my dh's name to the beginning.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Fifteen years ago, America Online (AOL) was the Facebook/Twitter/Forums of the day, and you needed a screenname for it. So, RichLP was born... it's my first name, middle and last name initials (and it only took me a week to think of it :winkie: ).

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm

My name relates to 9/11, believe it or not. Everything was so surreal afterwards and 2 weeks later out of the blue, our dog Pax (a boxer, only 7 1/2 years old) died. We were devistated. About a month later, we called our breeder to tell her about Pax. She said that she had a brand new litter of puppies that were born on Sept. 11th and the vet that was helping with the birth had a daughter working in the towers and had the news coverage on the entire time. Anyway, all of the puppies were already spoken for but we asked if we could come and just spend some time with them. We did and for the next month and a half we were able to remember Pax when he was a puppy and think about all puppies we'd seen and know that we'd have another when the time was right. Then, on December 12, 2011 (my birthday actually! giggling ) Our breeder called and said one of the placements had fallen through, did we want a little girl boxer! Of course we picked her up that night! Her name is Liberty but often times we call her LibertyBell or LibbyBell! She is now 10 years old and just keeps us laughing-- she's the same little sassy puppy that helped us get over our sadness of losing Pax.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 am

My username name isn't too creative. UMN is the abbreviation of where I attend school and I'm a girl so I put them together and umngirl was born. My various other username incorporate my other loves. Some of those include ESPNgirl, Sadergirl, Throwergirl, etc.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

What does your member name mean? 87b72b10 What does your member name mean? 86669110 What does your member name mean? Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 am

Mine came from something that one of my favorite figure skaters tweeted. The tweet was in response to people teasing him about his typos.

What does your member name mean? 34t49s4

Our nickname for him used to be Sunshine because his tweets were so cute and positive.

What does your member name mean? A27o5k
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:33 am

Being so original in making my username I cleverly thought..."hey why don't I just make it my name?!?" thus was born CarrieA (formerly carriealexander)

Love this thread, I was also curious as to why some used certain names.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 pm

When I first started online I just used my initials DWR but my online friends always called me Dee. My best online friend Ama who helps me with the art work for my children's books and I were in several groups together and between my graphic work and writing she always used to say to me "Dee you are such a dreamer." Thus DeeDreamer was born. Sometimes a number is required in a user name so I then add my year of birth and become DeeDreamer50.

I am online so much and have so many online friends that call me Dee that sometimes in real life I forget and introduce myself as Dee. Lol my daughter in law and her mother both call me Dee and my step grandaughter calls me Nana Dee.

What does your member name mean? TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:59 pm

I, of course, love jellllllo!!!! And the numbers stand for nothing significant! I am pretty boring!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What does your member name mean?

+41
Princess81320
marriedtoabaritone
stuckinsc
vivalameagx3
KikiLove