SELECT CONTENT

What does your member name mean?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does your member name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does your member name mean?

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Mine is pretty self-explanatory.. Well I came up with it because I believe that true love is forever. That's it. Boring, I know. giggling
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

What does your member name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does your member name mean?

Post by MissLittle Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Mine is simple. I'm female and I'm short.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 pm

I love cupcakes =)

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:49 pm

bluwavz = blue waves. I don't remember why I decided on those two words together, but I probably just thought it sounded nice together and looked cooler with that spelling.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 pm

I am a romantic and like to see two people fall in love. Even if some courtships that form on TV are brief. LOL

I went with the name Love_Me because it included the word love and thought it was a good way to make new friends. ❤
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Great idea for the thread San! Love it!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks you guys! I love it too. I already feel like I know a little more about you guys from knowing why you chose your member name. Smiley

:thismuch:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:56 pm

San wrote:Thanks you guys! I love it too. I already feel like I know a little more about you guys from knowing why you chose your member name. Smiley

What does your member name mean? - Page 2 189902897

Great Idea San! What does your member name mean? - Page 2 3618404412
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Love this thread! My name came from our puppy who found us around the time I signed up at Fort. We named her Pepper. She was an abused stray we nursed back to health. She was so scared and skinny when she showed up in our yard that my "mother's instinct" took over and Peppermom was born. She is fat and sassy now and I love being her mom. I changed my avi to show her cute self. :giggle:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm

I use my Bichons/name/year of birth in one form of another for names, passwords etc. This time I used Bichon and MY name Tone. On Twitter I am BichonCoco. (My youngest Bichon)

PS Luvstx, I always thought it was Luvs TX, lol. Can you tell I live in TX? This is a fun thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 pm

I have 2 girls!
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Well I was a huge Melissa and Jason fan before the big scandal came out about Jason was revealed. I think my orginal name on fort was MelJayfan or something like that. So I talked to my co-workers and asked for there opinnion. They thought it was silly that I was so obessed with this show and why did I need a unique login name. So it took me a couple of days and I came up with jurystillout. I wanted something creative but not dumb or something I would be ashamed to have. Since Fort only allows you to change your login name once, I wanted to make sure it was something that would stand out. Jurystillout: means that I might not know the anwser at first... but eventually I will get there. The funny thing is I am huge chatterbox, but I don't post much on here which my friends find very ironic. :giggle:

BTW I have often wondered what many of the login names mean too. Thanks San for this thread.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

What does your member name mean? - Page 2 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What does your member name mean?

+41
Princess81320
marriedtoabaritone
stuckinsc
vivalameagx3
KikiLove