SELECT CONTENT

What does your member name mean?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does your member name mean? - Page 5 Empty Re: What does your member name mean?

Post by lstiff Thu May 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Mine is my 1st initial and last name for now. I was just saying when I get married all of my screen names will change! I always used GaGirl (sometimes with a 20 at the end for my bday) b/c I am from GA but lately am too unoriginal to think of anything clever :)
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

What does your member name mean? - Page 5 Empty Re: What does your member name mean?

Post by Ayana Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 pm

my username is from my middle name, Raquel. If I take the vowels out it is rql and if I say those letters out loud it sounds like arcuel :)
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Thu May 17, 2012 8:53 pm

I starting posting on FORT during Brad 2.0, posted really minimally here during Ash's season and have just recently come back to do a lot of lurking. Great to see so many familiar names!

When I decided to go back to school for my PhD, a coworker (who I had a crush on) said, "wow, you'll sure be a Dr. Hottie!" Not sure that I am, but I always thought it was so cute, hence, my screen name.

Sometimes Alanna, and others, used to just call me "Hottie" won't argue with that either. giggling

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by joliepaige Thu May 17, 2012 9:16 pm

My grandaughter's name is Jolie Paige...she is a special girl. I love this site!
joliepaige
joliepaige

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

So since I didn't know about this thread oops! Embarressed! , I will post it here too :Smiley: ❤ :

When I made my username, both Kiki (my nickname in elementary school) and KikiL were already taken (when Kiki was taken I thought I would add an L for love PINKHEART )

But KikiL was also taken, so I added an extra L too giggling You can never have enough love, right? giggling PINKHEART heartglasses

What does your member name mean? - Page 5 Seanie10What does your member name mean? - Page 5 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250What does your member name mean? - Page 5 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Jordyn is a sweet little girl that I know very well and Roses is because I only use this name for chatting here about the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows.

I have posted on FORT before and Jokers but I really can't remember the names that I used... haven't posted on them in a long time.
Still love to check up at Jokers every now and then but the format is difficult to navigate for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 pm

All of the names I wanted were taken, and the Elton John just happened to be playing on my iTunes, so I went with it. It was my name over at FORT, so I figured I would keep it :)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 pm

My screen name is inspired by the Coldplay song "Viva La Vida" and I speak Spanish so I like that twist on it as well. Meag is my nickname and x3 is for all my sisters!

Love this thread!
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Cute thread. I am as the name says, stuck in SC. I miss Alabama and Texas, but the significant other and now getting a PhD keep me living in SC and working/going to school in GA. Nice to see a lot of GA people on here, we should have a party. I live near Evans, so all you Ryan fans could come visit and try to catch a peak.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:31 pm

I was sunshine2 on the fort. Sweptaway has a lake feel for our place on the lake in Oregon.

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm married to a baritone. Smiley

My husband has sung barbershop (4 part harmony, a capella) for longer than I've known him. The other three parts are usually thought of as "cooler"...nobody *wants* to be a baritone. But my husband has always told me that the baritone is the most difficult part to sing, as he gets to lock in the chords but never really get the recognition. (The best baritones aren't heard.) That describes my husband so well: loyal, hard-working, selfless, talented. l o v e I'm proud to be married to such a great guy!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Fri May 18, 2012 7:24 pm

I always loved the idea of being a princess when I was little so that part of me still sticks with me now and 8, 13, and 20 are my favorite numbers.

Team Cupcake :27:

What does your member name mean? - Page 5 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
What does your member name mean? - Page 5 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What does your member name mean?

+41
Princess81320
marriedtoabaritone
stuckinsc
vivalameagx3
KikiLove