SELECT CONTENT

What does your member name mean?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does your member name mean? - Page 6 Empty Re: What does your member name mean?

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

seton is a last name, is short to type and doesnt sound feminine (I like to cruise sports forums and all the losers there hit on the rare females there)

Back to top Go down

What does your member name mean? - Page 6 Empty Re: What does your member name mean?

Post by terabithia Fri May 18, 2012 11:19 pm

I needed a name on Fort and the book title "Bridge to Terabithia" popped into my head (a favorite book of mine when I was a child) so I went with it. No deep meaning. It's a sad book though!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Mon May 21, 2012 8:40 am

When I had to think of a Fort name I went with ScrappyRN. Scrappy because I am an avid scrapbooker, and RN for my occupation. Kept it when I found this site.

Last edited by ScrappyRN on Mon May 21, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info.)
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am

tinydancer wrote:All of the names I wanted were taken, and the Elton John just happened to be playing on my iTunes, so I went with it. It was my name over at FORT, so I figured I would keep it :)

That makes me wish I'd gone with crocodilerock.

JAM are my maiden name initials. When I was a kid, Jamie is the name I wanted instead of my own. There was already a Jamie registered, so I added Z for the town I was born in. There was already a JamieZ, so I added the year I was born in.

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 am

Well, I love shoes. The pie? it just popped into my mind. I pictured a pie full of tiny little shoes.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:40 pm

My member name comes from the fact that I am a teacher ... so I love summer break ! Also last year I was so enraptured by jash that inspired the name as well !
This is fun to find out about member names. What a great idea for a thread !
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:48 pm

My username is pretty lame, I know- Caligirl because I live in CA and I'm a girl. (I'm sooo original, I know... ) LOL

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Well, if anyone's a fan of Pia, her fanbase is called the Sweet P's and it's also her nickname to some.. and I'm a fan of hers so it's pretty self explanatory rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 pm

One of my favorite memories growing up was waving sparklers in the backyard with my siblings on the fourth of July.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What does your member name mean?

+41
Princess81320
marriedtoabaritone
stuckinsc
vivalameagx3
KikiLove