SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by dee Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Not sure what's going on with this exchange lol. I think Beeleever posted part of this tweet last night.

tristan_shelby9 Tristan Smith
@followjeremiah @OCliciousDoll #sweatyhands #madeforyou
@OCliciousDoll Kristina Kraus
@followjeremiah @tristan_shelby9 #sweatyhands #madeforyou
followjeremiah Jeremiah James Korfe
@tristan_shelby9 @OCliciousDoll ha ha ha ha ha #freezingfeet #freezingfingers couldnt be taken care of better
tristan_shelby9 Tristan Smith
#agreed “@followjeremiah: @tristan_shelby9 @OCliciousDoll ha ha ha ha ha #freezingfeet #freezingfingers couldnt be taken care of better”
@OCliciousDoll Kristina Kraus
@followjeremiah @tristan_shelby9 lol God definitely has a sense of humor! #madeforyou
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Beeleever wrote:Tristan posted this today. Looks like they were having fun. Finally some footage of Bubba without a hat!

Thanks, Bee. Love this. I really like Dustin, he's the OClicious of this season, adorable and seems liked by all of them too. Tristan and Courtney were laughing alot. Bubba seems so nice and laid back cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

dee wrote:Not sure what's going on with this exchange laugh out loud. I think Beeleever posted part of this tweet last night.
I know what you mean, Dee. I think they're talking in SHA code. scratch
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Frankly, I can't wait to see who's dating who post show in the real world, now that Season 3 guys and Season 2 girls seem to be getting acquainted and hanging out. Should be fun to see if any of them date or make a connection. laugh out loud Looks like they all enjoyed making fun of Tribble on that video and Tristan laughed the loudest. haha Definitely seems that Jeremiah is part of the group too with all the 'insider' tweets, like he's met some of the girls?? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Gina wrote:
Thanks, Bee. Love this. I really like Dustin, he's the OClicious of this season, adorable and seems liked by all of them too. Tristan and Courtney were laughing alot. Bubba seems so nice and laid back cute.

I am happy SHA lets them get together and post crazy fun stuff. It helps to promote the show and allows us to see them IRL. Dustin didn't impress me when I just looked at his photo and bio, but I love him in these Youtube vids, pics and tweets over the weekend.

Bubba was as OC says, "Bubbalicious" in that video. He is def a keeper. I can't wait to watch Dustin and Bubba on the show next week. CMT...mission accomplished! :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Gina wrote:Frankly, I can't wait to see who's dating who post show in the real world, now that Season 3 guys and Season 2 girls seem to be getting acquainted and hanging out. Should be fun to see if any of them date or make a connection. laugh out loud Looks like they all enjoyed making fun of Tribble on that video and Tristan laughed the loudest. haha Definitely seems that Jeremiah is part of the group too with all the 'insider' tweets, like he's met some of the girls?? no idea

Yep, and I think it is interesting that Tribble was not included this weekend. It would have been a great opportunity for Tristan and Tribble to see each other for the first time post finale. :awesome:

My bad. :stirthepot
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Gina wrote:Frankly, I can't wait to see who's dating who post show in the real world, now that Season 3 guys and Season 2 girls seem to be getting acquainted and hanging out. Should be fun to see if any of them date or make a connection. laugh out loud Looks like they all enjoyed making fun of Tribble on that video and Tristan laughed the loudest. haha Definitely seems that Jeremiah is part of the group too with all the 'insider' tweets, like he's met some of the girls?? no idea
I'm not sure when the girls arrived in LA, but he was there (in LA) prior to Nashville, recording his music.

ETA: not SHA related, but going along with the Dustin love... I thought this was cute:

Last edited by dee on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

And they passed in the night lol

He commented in a tweet as he was leaving they were arriving
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Yep, and I think it is interesting that Tribble was not included this weekend. It would have been a great opportunity for Tristan and Tribble to see each other for the first time post finale. :awesome:

My bad. :stirthepot
laugh out loud. And loved it when prior to the "Tribble" stare part, Tristan said, "here's comes the best part" :giggle:

Jeremiah and Bubba are buds post show now too. Can't wait to watch the guys interact as the show goes on and see who are all in the 'group' that stayed that way post show, now that we have an idea. :Nod:

ETA: Just watched Dustin and grandma, simply adorable, love they are Italian, I'm 1/2 myself! I really like him, not for Paige, but someday when he's older, he will find the one for him. Nice guy, don't know what the show will edit him to be. Right now, they went for the "Jersey Shore" edit, like they did with OClicious, but she proved to be much more, and I think Dustin will too.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

^^ Oh yeah, I went back and checked. lol, maybe he met OClicious and Cassie Rupp and whoever's based in LA prior to leaving.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Dustin is too cute! Thanks for posting these videos. I hope he's enjoying his post-show fifteen minutes and hanging out with some of the Season 2 girls. :D At first I thought that sounded like an odd mix, but nevermind; I'd want Dustin around too.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:06 pm

These guys look like a blast to hang out with.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123