SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Idk why, but this made me :laughingoutlou

Jeremiah James Korfe‏@followjeremiah
Moo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Have you all seen the new previews for the next episode? Poor Jeremiah is getting such a rough edit! Seems like if he's F1, they need to start turning this shop around soon, wouldn't y'all think....???

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:28 pm

*ship (stupid phone)
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Yes, i agree, its getting ridiculous. We cant even enjoy them together, very frustrating

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm

avacaroline wrote:Have you all seen the new previews for the next episode? Poor Jeremiah is getting such a rough edit! Seems like if he's F1, they need to start turning this shop around soon, wouldn't y'all think....???

Maybe a certain ABC producer :uptonogood called up CMT and told them how to edit the season rotfl His edit is not looking very good right now. I feel bad for the both of them having to watch the episodes knowing what really happened and how things really went down between the two of them.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:24 pm

CarrieA wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Have you all seen the new previews for the next episode? Poor Jeremiah is getting such a rough edit! Seems like if he's F1, they need to start turning this shop around soon, wouldn't y'all think....???

Maybe a certain ABC producer :uptonogood called up CMT and told them how to edit the season rotfl His edit is not looking very good right now. I feel bad for the both of them having to watch the episodes knowing what really happened and how things really went down between the two of them.
I'm hoping Paige gives us more insight as to what happened during filming. His edit has been terrible! And those comments about Jeremiah on FB... I don't even know how to respond haha.

I remember Paige tweeted a line from Taylor Swift's song "ours" a while back. I can see why now... it basically describes their relationship.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm

dee wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

I'm hoping Paige gives us more insight as to what happened during filming. His edit has been terrible! And those comments about Jeremiah on FB... I don't even know how to respond haha.

I remember Paige tweeted a line from Taylor Swift's song "ours" a while back. I can see why now... it basically describes their relationship.

Hmm...you gave me a good suggestion for the next video I make. Hugesmile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 pm

I haven't been commenting, because I'm so confused as to why CMT/SHA are doing this to Jeremiah (& Paige). Just don't get it, as TPTB have never had the F1 look bad before, even when the F2 fan fav. Tribble was groomed for the new bachelor, Adam was given an adorable, shy guy edit. So I don't buy it has anything to do with Bubba being groomed for the bachelor either. It makes me wonder what the heck Paige and/or Jermiah did to tick TPTB off? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Gina, the only reason I could think of is that, the producers never intended for Paige to choose Jeremiah. The past seasons, the lead has always chosen the fan favorite (whether because they caved under pressure or they just didn't have feelings for any of the contestants [at least enough feelings to have a relationship post show]).

ETA: San! I'm looking forward to you new video!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 pm

dee wrote:Gina, the only reason I could think of is that, the producers never intended for Paige to choose Jeremiah. The past seasons, the lead has always chosen the fan favorite (whether because they caved under pressure or they just didn't have feelings for any of the contestants [at least enough feelings to have a relationship post show]).
Hey, Dee, with all due respect, the fan favorite was Tribble , or Collin. Adam (who got a stellar edit) was never the fan favorite, so I don't necessarily see that comparision, jmo And if Bubba's edit is grooming himi for the bachelor, as many say, then why would they be upset she didn't pick him. it would be just like Tribble when Devin didn't pick him, cause they wanted him for the bachelor. And imo, it's unfair to blame it on Bubba too, as I don't believe it has anything to do with what SHA is doing to Paige and Jeremiah, and it's terrible that SHA is doing that to this couple.

Last edited by Gina on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I wonder if TPTB are just trying to increase viewership by amping up the drama? I have no idea.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Gina wrote:
dee wrote:Gina, the only reason I could think of is that, the producers never intended for Paige to choose Jeremiah. The past seasons, the lead has always chosen the fan favorite (whether because they caved under pressure or they just didn't have feelings for any of the contestants [at least enough feelings to have a relationship post show]).
Hey, Dee, with all due respect, the fan favorite was Tribble , or Collin. Adam (who got a stellar edit) was never the fan favorite, so I don't necessarily see that comparision, jmo And if Bubba's edit is grooming himi for the bachelor, as many say, then why would they be upset she didn't pick him. it would be just like Tribble when Devin didn't pick him, cause they wanted him for the bachelor. And imo, it's unfair to blame it on Bubba too, as I don't believe it has anything to do with what SHA is doing to Paige and Jeremiah, and it's terrible that SHA is doing that to this couple.
Sorry, I think you've misinterpreted what I said? I'm not blaming it on Bubba. I think he's awesome and it's clear he's a class act. I feel bad for Bubba too, since he's pretty much an innocent bystander. I imagine, it would be hard to get tweets and facebook comments all the time about being a perfect match for Paige (this kind of reminds me of the Emily/Chantal/Brad situation). I'm faulting the producers/editors. I think they had a certain ending they wanted, but never got. I think it's clear, Paige is not happy with how the producers are editing her season. She's mentioned in the live chats that she understands they need to fill out roles for the show, but she wished they edited the footage differently or at least more to context. Paige also mentioned the producers tried to play mind games with her and her f1. I really don't know why the producers were so adamant in her not choosing Jeremiah (or whoever her F1 is).

I also think Adam was a fan favorite. If I remember correctly, he was leading in all the polls and questions that asked who Devin should end up with on the FB page.

Last edited by dee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123