SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 31 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by lavenderred Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah, I finally was reading comments under the rock chimney picture and see it now! I thought your reference to the barn was the red barn in the fence picture. And I'm still impressed you thought to look to see where she's from. :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 31 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Ha! I've been watching you all do this for awhile now and taking sluething notes! Now if I could just figure out how to type and "copy and paste", I'll be a pro! Hugesmile
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

avacaroline wrote:Did any one else notice the reply post by "Maddie" under Jeremiah's photo of the barn? She said she "thinks she has drawn that barn before". I clicked on her profile and she's from Gastonia, NC (1 hr from Lancaster) and lives in Winston-Salem (2or hours from Lancaster). He claims that he's in TN, but he normally is with friends and posting about what he's doing the musically. He's been unusually quiet about his daily activities. Hmmmm .......maybe a secret get-away? Or am is this too much of a stretch and just wishful thinking! Haha! :)

I'd say you are now an official good sleuth!!! And truly I don't think SHA producers should mind this stuff or get frustrated with the "contestants" for what they accidentally release. Sleuthing is the only way we're seeing the true story and keeps us entertained. If I truly knew nothing about the edits etc. it wouldn't have been nearly as fun to watch this season!!! Besides, no matter what we see, we still feel the drama at the finale - just can't convince ourselves 100% until we see it.

P.S. The thought of them being together makes the show more enjoyable too - more believable that they are still serious and SHA owes it to them after the long 10 show season and Jeremiah's edit.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Very well said, Wish we had pictures of the finale.

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 pm

avacaroline wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

rock avacaroline WTG!

P.S. The thought of them being together makes the show more enjoyable too - more believable that they are still serious and SHA owes it to them after the long 10 show season and Jeremiah's edit.

:alltens:

Lav - I love your avatar! cloud nine

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks everybody! Probably a bit of a stretch, but I am really enjoying SHA and I LOVE that they allow them to keep Facebook and Twitter! Much more fun than this season of The Bachelor....just kind of waiting for Emily!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:45 am

Love_Me wrote:Lav - I love your avatar! cloud nine
Thanks, Love! Of course I just cropped and resized one of your caps! tyvm
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Is SHA on break this week?? Or next?
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:Is SHA on break this week?? Or next?

This week 👋
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 pm

CarrieA wrote:

This week 👋

Thank you Carrie. Patience is not my best virtue:/
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

This week 👋

Thank you Carrie. Patience is not my best virtue:/

Well you are in good company! giggling
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 pm

lavenderred wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Lav - I love your avatar! cloud nine
Thanks, Love! Of course I just cropped and resized one of your caps! tyvm

I second Love on the loving of your avatar, lav. Love love love! PINKHEART :married Jumping hearts
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123