SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 18 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:58 am

sanlee088 wrote:Hey you guys! I've been watching the shows, and I am just so shocked it is Toby who is apart of the A team! Wow!

You bet I was! I'm still not getting it. So frustrating, but still a fun show.

I sometimes think that everyone of the PPL gals has someone in their family/love life/friend that are going to betray them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:46 pm

I wonder if he s just infiltrating the "A" crowd? Things that make me go hmmmmm.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:I wonder if he s just infiltrating the "A" crowd? Things that make me go hmmmmm.

I just started watching this show a couple months ago and watched all three seasons in a matter of a month. Totally my new guilty pleasure. rotfl I'm really hoping that Toby is just trying to get inside info and breakdown "A" because I love Toby and Spencer together...
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Is anybody else excited like me for tomorrow's premiere episode?! I am so ready for some new epi's! :crazy dance:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Curious if anyone is watching this season and what you thought of last night's episode. I didn't expect Spencer to find out about Toby so early in the season. I read an interview with the PLL actors (I think it was right after they finished filming) in which they commented on how CRAZY the S3 finale is...... :Smiley:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 pm

I am watching! i never miss an episode.

It was interesting to me when Mona said "she is in charge". I wonder who "she" is?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:08 am

Iam4UGA wrote:I am watching! i never miss an episode.

It was interesting to me when Mona said "she is in charge". I wonder who "she" is?

I loved this episode so much! It was so intense and it kept me on the edge of my seat! I wonder who 'she' is too. It looks like they are going back to showing Spencer's sister as someone important to what happened when they showed her on the phone while Ali was talking to Aria's dad! I can hardly wait until next week!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I loved this episode so much! It was so intense and it kept me on the edge of my seat! I wonder who 'she' is too. It looks like they are going back to showing Spencer's sister as someone important to what happened when they showed her on the phone while Ali was talking to Aria's dad! I can hardly wait until next week!

I didn't know this show would appeal to adults until I caught an epi sometime during S2, was hooked, and caught up online. I wonder, at times, if Alison is really alive, but then I think its just too extreme for her to do that to her friends- and- they've led us to believe that Alison was afraid & presumably killed by A. I've always had a "feeling" about Spencer's sister but doubt she is "SHE". The Byron reveal was suprising, but it made sense. I thought maybe he accidently killed her and that's why he moved the family out of the country. FUN show!! :WAVEY:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I didn't know this show would appeal to adults until I caught an epi sometime during S2, was hooked, and caught up online. I wonder, at times, if Alison is really alive, but then I think its just too extreme for her to do that to her friends- and- they've led us to believe that Alison was afraid & presumably killed by A. I've always had a "feeling" about Spencer's sister but doubt she is "SHE". The Byron reveal was suprising, but it made sense. I thought maybe he accidently killed her and that's why he moved the family out of the country. FUN show!! :WAVEY:

I wondered the same and found out I love the show and I also like The Lying Game show that's about a set of twins..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 am

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Same here! I just love it. I love the actresses and actors/couples and of course the mystery of it all!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:03 pm

I enjoyed the show last night! I am sad about the Ezria scene though. lol I liked that couple, but Ezra (Ian Harding) did a great job acting! ;)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 pm

So the blond in the red coat...any ideas? When she was walking away from Spencer last night she looked smaller than CC -and-possibly shorter as it looked like she was walking in heels.

I saw a brief preview of the finale for 3-19-13...mostly a montage of the girls except for a couple of new images of Alison "possibly being attacked." I think Alison's killer is supposed to be revealed during the finale, or that may be the cliffhanger. At least it won't be too long before S4 starts this summer (if they keep the same schedule). :Smiley:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha