SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:12 pm

I think they want us to think it's Cece, so that probably means it isn't. lol It's probably someone with brown/black hair who is wearing a blonde wig. They like to fool us like that. :) I know at the end we will find out who red coat girl is. Can't wait to find out!

I loved last night's epi! I really like Ezria for some reason, lol. They are really cute!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:52 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I think they want us to think it's Cece, so that probably means it isn't. lol It's probably someone with brown/black hair who is wearing a blonde wig. They like to fool us like that. :) I know at the end we will find out who red coat girl is. Can't wait to find out!

I loved last night's epi! I really like Ezria for some reason, lol. They are really cute!

Yes, I agree about the possible blond wig. Ezria has always been my favorite couple too, but there is something "off" about Ezra lately (not related to his son). Maybe the producers have Ian Harding playing it that way just in case they need to sway his s/l to the dark side.....OR maybe I'm just looking at everyone as a possible A since the Byron reveal (that one surprised me!). And I want the Hastings shower/steam room in my house, wonder how much $ those babies are...Ha Ha!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:02 pm

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I think they want us to think it's Cece, so that probably means it isn't. laugh out loud It's probably someone with brown/black hair who is wearing a blonde wig. They like to fool us like that. Smiley I know at the end we will find out who red coat girl is. Can't wait to find out!

I loved last night's epi! I really like Ezria for some reason, laugh out loud. They are really cute!

Yes, I agree about the possible blond wig. Ezria has always been my favorite couple too, but there is something "off" about Ezra lately (not related to his son). Maybe the producers have Ian Harding playing it that way just in case they need to sway his s/l to the dark side.....OR maybe I'm just looking at everyone as a possible A since the Byron reveal (that one surprised me!). And I want the Hastings shower/steam room in my house, wonder how much $ those babies are...Ha Ha!

Sometimes I do think Ezra seems distant and acts strangely, but I can't imagine he is part of the A team. You never really know though. That shower/steam room was awesome right?! I wish! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:46 am

I haven't been here forever, but I had to post I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW! That is all. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 am

atem wrote:I haven't been here forever, but I had to post I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW! That is all. giggling

atem :WAVEY: I have missed your posts & pics of all things PLL! I saw your Bachelor posts and thought perhaps you had stopped watching PLL. Glad to see you're still a fan.

Spencer on the "A" team?!?!?!?!? no idea

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

b wrote:
atem wrote:I haven't been here forever, but I had to post I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW! That is all. giggling

atem :WAVEY: I have missed your posts & pics of all things PLL! I saw your Bachelor posts and thought perhaps you had stopped watching PLL. Glad to see you're still a fan.

Spencer on the "A" team?!?!?!?!? no idea

No, I have still been watching PLL. Just not on the site much, because I wasn't watching The Bachelor.

Oh, I don't think Spencer is totally on the A team. But, is doing what she can to find out what the heck happened with Toby and Ali once an for all.

I'm am totally confused about Wren though. Did he let Spencer out when she 'kidnapped' that boy?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:02 pm

So do ya'll think that Spencer was the one to kidnap Malcolm? They made it look that way when they showed the black hood person holding his hand and then Spencer looking at the black hood shirt at the end.

I agree that Spencer is not totally a part of it nor has been from the beginning. I believe she is only pretending to want to be on the A team in order to find out what happened. You can never make me believe that she was on it from the beginning. Not after everything that she has tried to do and go through to find out who is A.

I cannot wait for the finale next week. I hope it is as good as they are making it out to be.

FYI, the Season 4 premiere is June 11th! They just started filming it this week.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Finale Sneak Peek #1:

Sneak Peek #2:

Sneak Peek #3:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Thanks for bringing over the videos!

YES, I agree that Spencer has NOT been part of A this whole time. Her "joining" is certainly puzzling. My initial reaction was the same as you both....that she's had enough and she's going to deal with them once and for all. Then I questioned if her "mental breakdown" was more real than I initially believed and she'd just given up...i.e. Toby's "death" had sent her over the edge. But now that I'm writing this, I just remembered she's stashing those meds, so she's prob in control of her mind. I hope the finale actually reveals the "red coat" person and that S3 doesn't end right there. It's certainly a FUN show!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Yeah, the producer did an interview and sort of let the cat out of the bag about Spencer being the one to kidnap Malcom. That's why I'm so confused about Wren! For some reason, I believe Eddie over Wren.

My fav part were the scenes with Alison. Talk about cray cray! I think she hurt herself.

Check out this music vid made of Spencer vs Mona. Really well done!
https://youtu.be/vpP_IqaQs9Q

:P Make sure to look for a comment from a certain someone...too funny!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 pm

b wrote:Thanks for bringing over the videos!

YES, I agree that Spencer has NOT been part of A this whole time. Her "joining" is certainly puzzling. My initial reaction was the same as you both....that she's had enough and she's going to deal with them once and for all. Then I questioned if her "mental breakdown" was more real than I initially believed and she'd just given up...i.e. Toby's "death" had sent her over the edge. But now that I'm writing this, I just remembered she's stashing those meds, so she's prob in control of her mind. I hope the finale actually reveals the "red coat" person and that S3 doesn't end right there. It's certainly a FUN show!

They've been saying that red coat girl will be revealed on the finale, as well as the girl Jenna was talking to at the masquerade party, so they better show us! You know how they say something and it doesn't happen though sometimes. If you look at Marlene King's Twitter page, her picture is a doll with short brown hair wearing a red coat. I wonder if that is a hint that it is Melissa? Remember Spencer is the one who is in the bathroom when she sees red coat girl, and she turns her around to see who it is. Can you imagine if it is her sister?! Crazy! I think the black girl swan at the masquerade party is Melissa for sure too.

This show is so fun! I also enjoy the couples too, mainly Haleb and Ezria.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 19 Tumblr_mjoeq3Yt7d1s5xx7do1_500
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha