SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:29 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:28 pm

https://twitter.com/bachnation/status/1647238468316061702

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:40 pm

Hoorray Hannah and Adam!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:24 am

Yay!!! Was waiting for this news! Congrats Hannah and Adam!! smileyyay

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 8367-910 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:55 am

Hannah is doing the media rounds/podcasts for her new novel that is coming on May 7.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Star Hannah Brown Inks Two-Book Deal for Fiction Romance Novels (EXCLUSIVE)
“Bachelorette” alum, podcast host and memoirist Hannah Brown will now add romance author to her list of creative endeavors. Brown, who was featured on Season 15 of “The Bachelorette,” has signed a two-book deal with Forever, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing. Her first romance novel, “Mistakes We Never Made,” is set to come out on May 7, with her second book scheduled for summer 2025.

The plot for the upcoming rom-com is described as follows: “‘Mistakes We Never Made’ will whisk readers away on an epic coastal road trip with Emma and Finn, two former debate team champions who almost made a series of ‘mistakes’ together years ago: the kiss, the date, the party. Now, they are suddenly stuck together for one wild wedding weekend, but when the bride runs off, the pair are tasked with bringing her home—and might just fall in love along the way.”

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/hannah-brown-book-deal-romance-novels-1235720969/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:23 am

I watched Tylers Prime video series " Going home with Tyler Cameron " Hannah makes an appearance & she looks great. Has anyone else watched it? It was a tear jerker for me. I noticed Hannah was not wearing her engagement ring (although I havent heard of any trouble in paradise between her and Adam) , but I will say, IMHO there seem to be a spark between Hannah and Tyler. At least it seemed that way to me. Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 4256136633 Anyone else think this? jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

‘Bachelorette’ Star Hannah Brown Inks Two-Book Deal for Fiction Romance Novels (EXCLUSIVE)
“Bachelorette” alum, podcast host and memoirist Hannah Brown will now add romance author to her list of creative endeavors. Brown, who was featured on Season 15 of “The Bachelorette,” has signed a two-book deal with Forever, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing. Her first romance novel, “Mistakes We Never Made,” is set to come out on May 7, with her second book scheduled for summer 2025.

The plot for the upcoming rom-com is described as follows: “‘Mistakes We Never Made’ will whisk readers away on an epic coastal road trip with Emma and Finn, two former debate team champions who almost made a series of ‘mistakes’ together years ago: the kiss, the date, the party. Now, they are suddenly stuck together for one wild wedding weekend, but when the bride runs off, the pair are tasked with bringing her home—and might just fall in love along the way.”

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/hannah-brown-book-deal-romance-novels-1235720969/

That actually doesn't sound half bad. Kind of like a plot to one of those Hallmark romance movies. Good for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:48 pm

Oh my I love romance books! I may just have to give this book a read! giggling giggling Good for Hannah!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 8367-910 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:09 pm

I'm a mystery gal but congrats to Hannah on her upcoming books! It seems like a good fit for her. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+14
Loulou
Amethyst
Billysmom
alwayscooking
Minney