SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:42 pm

What a challenge that must have been for Hannah. Looking forward to see how she made out. Good Luck Hannah!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:35 pm

I can relate to not being a good plant mom! No one has a blacker thumb than me!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:58 pm

I watched the first episode. I have to admit that I rather enjoyed it. Very different to a lot of reality tv. I was interesting watching the type of training real special forces have to go through. I wouldn't be surprised that they eased up on some of them, but even so, from what I have seen thus far, it was grueling. Just being out in the desert in that heat must be horrid.

Kate Gosselin was the first one out...shocking nobody. Whining non stop, even admitted that she is very negative after watching herself on her reality show, but still didn't change a thing. She hurt her neck in the first challenge and was eliminated for medical reasons.

Dr. Drew was the 2nd person eliminated due to dehydration. We barely saw him.

Chef Tyler Florence was full of himself and was the only one thus far who actually quit. He said it was his wife's birthday and he promised her to not get hurt. A**.

Fourth out was singer Montell Jordan as he sprained/broke his thumb. Too bad, he seemed nice and did well.

We didn't see much of Hannah, but she was shown being very supportive to some of the other ladies. I don't think she will win, but she might make it to somewhere in the middle.

There was lots of focus on Dwight Howard the basketball player and trying to show him to be a conceited jerk. He was somewhat full of himself, but not the worst.

Also lots of focus on Jamie Lynn Spears. Lots of crying for her kids and wanting to go home. Annoying. Hoping she will be out next.

The other one they focused a lot on was Beverly Mitchell from 7th Heaven. Lots of insecurities and the smallest one there, but I think she might be the one they are setting up to surprise us.

Over all very entertaining. The first episode was two hours and it flew by. I would recommend it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:32 am

@Sprite wow thanks for the recap. What station did you watch it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:14 pm

@GuardianAngel It is on Wednesday on Fox. I'm with Rogers here in London and it is channel 43.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:39 pm

@Sprite ok thanks. I'll have to search if I get that channel. I'm on Bell.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:29 am

@Sprite Thanks for the recap! Not surprised at Kate. She's a nightmare especially trying to dance on DWTS. dizzy Mel B. (Spice Girls) is on as well.. how did she do?

Geeze just reading the recap I'm like yikes!! I could/would never! https://people.com/tv/special-forces-worlds-toughest-test-premiere-recap-4-recruits-go-home/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 8367-910 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 I_got_13 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:52 am

@Linds911 Mel B did fairly well. Lots of talking about her abusive marriage and her building up her confidence...like Beverly. I think like Hannah she will end up middling.

I haven't decided yet who I think will win. One of the interesting things they did was make them line themselves up in order of who they think is the strongest to the weakest. Originally Dwight Howard put himself first and Beverly put herself last. I think they like knocking down the person who is feeling overly confident and build the one that isn't. By the end of the episode when they ranked themselves the second time, Dwight put himself 3rd and Beverly moved herself to 3rd last. They also pulled both of them for a kind of confessional/psych session.

This part was kind of creepy because they put hoods over their head and brought them in for interrogation. It was like they were prisoners being brought in for torture, but they were trying to find out what made them tick. It helps the audience get to know them better and this is why I am thinking one of the "weak" players will end up winning. It's not just about physical strength, but about mental strength.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:06 pm

@Sprite Thanks!! Yes I bet Mel B's past will help her a lot.

Good luck to Hannah!

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 8367-910 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 I_got_13 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:51 pm

After reading the recap, I wouldn't last one second. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:25 pm

After all the bravado that Anthony Scaramucci showed while White House Communications Director, I'm surprised he didn't put himself as #1!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:53 pm

Created a thread so we don't take over this one talking about the show. giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6535-special-forces-world-s-toughest-test#1527141

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+14
Loulou
Amethyst
Billysmom
alwayscooking
Minney