SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:14 am

@minney @pavalygurl IMO I think Hannah did try to give Tyler grace for what he was going through when she was in Jupiter. That's why she reached out to him a few months after she left Jupiter and they reconnected. If you watched their Youtube videos from October 2020, it sounded like they were spending hours and hours on the phone with each other up until his trip to LA. Then, he arrived in LA, they did the YouTube videos, reconnected positively at first and then it seemed there was more miscommunication or more conflicting expectations.

I think that was the final break and she couldn't take it anymore and then downloaded a dating app where she ultimately met her current boyfriend.

In the book she describes being Tyler's "bench girl." They would really connect at times but then she would constantly see him out in public with other women; she was the girl waiting on the bench.

From the book, I got the impression that she really loved him, but just ultimately decided that he wasn't good for her and it wasn't healthy for her to continue to pursue even a friendship with him.

I'm sure her behavior was far from perfect and she is at fault as well, but I can relate to her perspective. He seems like a sweet guy and I do think he cared about her, but he's still very immature.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:14 am

Bleiby527 wrote:@minney @pavalygurl IMO I think Hannah did try to give Tyler grace for what he was going through when she was in Jupiter. That's why she reached out to him a few nths after she left Jupiter and they reconnected. If you watched their Youtube videos from October 2020, it sounded like they were spending hours and hoursmo on the phone with each other up until his trip to LA. Then, he arrived in LA, they did the YouTube videos, reconnected positively at first and then it seemed there was more miscommunication or more conflicting expectations.

I think that was the final break and she couldn't take it anymore and then downloaded a dating app where she ultimately met her current boyfriend.

In the book she describes being Tyler's "bench girl." They would really connect at times but then she would constantly see him out in public with other women; she was the girl waiting on the bench.

From the book, I got the impression that she really loved him, but just ultimately decided that he wasn't good for her and it wasn't healthy for her to continue to pursue even a friendship with him.

I'm sure her behavior was far from perfect and she is at fault as well, but I can relate to her perspective. He seems like a sweet guy and I do think he cared about her, but he's still very immature.

So is she. They both have some growing to do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:53 pm

Yup, I agree that she is immature.

However, Hannah's book is really well done and it shows her growth. I recommend that everyone read it if they can. It's really not the way it's being portrayed in the published snippets. The "gossip" is just a small part of the book. The main thing is the way she has chosen to respond to all of these experiences and grown from them.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:30 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1464241286119108611?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:@minney @pavalygurl IMO I think Hannah did try to give Tyler grace for what he was going through when she was in Jupiter. That's why she reached out to him a few months after she left Jupiter and they reconnected. If you watched their Youtube videos from October 2020, it sounded like they were spending hours and hours on the phone with each other up until his trip to LA. Then, he arrived in LA, they did the YouTube videos, reconnected positively at first and then it seemed there was more miscommunication or more conflicting expectations.

IMO, I think Hannah was Tyler's bench girl. If I remember correctly, it was Tyler that reached out to Hannah after all the Jed stuff broke. It was from that point that they started talking, and a lot. I recall Hannah saying that since they were in different locations they would have "tv dates" together. After he stayed with her in LA, and actually made vacation plans, I can see, from Hannah's point why she would be confused when Tyler essentially dumped her for Gigi.

I thought it was very kind of Hannah to make the effort to attend Andrea's funeral. It was Tyler that asked Hannah to come back and stay, grated it wasn't suppose to be that long of a visit, then again, he blows her off. How can you not even talk to someone that you invited to your home? Later, it was Hannah that made the effort to mend their relationship, and they did those YouTube videos. So yes, from Hannah's perspective I can see why she felt as she did. From what she has said about her past self esteem issues and relationship issues, I completely understand her need to remove toxic relationships out of her life. The positive thing is Hannah recognized it and acted on it. That's growth.

I'm not trying to rag on Tyler too much because I would really like to hear his side. I also wonder how much influence Momma C played into trying to get them to date. I do remember watching their quarantine crew videos thinking Tyler wasn't very nice to Hannah, he had a bit of a mean streak. It's like he liked her but hated her as well. Maybe he tried but too much history to get past. Either way, I like both of them, I think they're good people just not good together.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:41 am

Nobody should be anyone's bench girl but my post was really about Hannah's lack of awareness and grace pertaining to Tyler's grief after his mom passed. Adults much older than Tyler talk about that first year+ after the loss of a parent and being in a "grief fog" yet Hannah had expectations from Tyler soon after the death and now has written about it. She certainly is allowed her perspective but I was only hoping to see more grace from her around grief and Tyler's behavior and not having everyone judge him for it during such a low time in his life. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:11 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tyler-cameron-reacts-hannah-brown-020124333.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:09 am

Minney wrote:Nobody should be anyone's bench girl but my post was really about Hannah's lack of awareness and grace pertaining to Tyler's grief after his mom passed.  Adults much older than Tyler talk about that first year+ after the loss of a parent and being in a "grief fog" yet Hannah had expectations from Tyler soon after the death and now has written about it.  She certainly is allowed her perspective but I was only hoping to see more grace from her around grief and Tyler's behavior and not having everyone judge him for it during such a low time in his life. IMO

I think it took me all of three years to get over the worst of the grief following my own mother's death. What I found in the months immediately after her death is that it can be very difficult for people to feel more than a passing empathy for you unless they have also lost a close family member (i.e. parent or sibling.) They mean well, but they've just never been there. For someone in the throes of grief, you can really feel the difference.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:55 am

I agree. It was well discussed what Tyler went thru when his father was gravely ill and the responsibilities he took on so I can imagine the death of his loved mother would take along time for him to deal with.
I haven’t read Hannahs or Tyler’s books but do remember several events where Hannah imo didn’t think about Tyler’s feelings. At the end of her season she made her choice with jed and then broke up with him, then announced and didn’t shut up about having sex with Peter in the windmill only to then ask T for a date in a two minute conversation. Yes I know producers were involved. Up until the televised frc Tyler could not openly explore other friendships/relationships so I understand him wanting to take time to do this whilst developing a friendship with Hannah. Imo He would have had major trust issues. Hannah then chose to go on Peters season, snubbed T and his mother at an awards ceremony, then something must of happened as when with Peter shortly after his season finished filming, at a football game Tyler deleted/archived all his Bach pics.
Imo both have been hurt by each other. Both have made bad choices.
Both are responsible for poor/lack of communication. Hannah went back to Jupiter to also escape her family problems. Imo no one would b wise to start a romantic relationship during such trAgic times or should they b judged/criticised.
The cynical me also think it was beneficial for Hannah to write something new/controversial about Tyler in her book for sales. Imo
Hannah knew what she was doing when she wrote the book and I’m sorry she felt like Tyler’s back up but imo tyler may have also at times felt like her back up (F2/3) ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:31 pm

I read Hannah's book. There is a lot about family tragedy and family dynamics which cause me to give her a bit of grace in how she acted. She appears to be maturing a bit and having some insight into her own part in things. IMHO. I think Tyler was hurt by her rejection, and as others have mentioned was just coming to the point where he'd be permitted to be publicly dating when they saw each other for ATFR. I also get his feeling that she'd been dating 30 guys and so he felt ok to not be exclusive at that point with her. Neither had the communication skills or maturity IMHO at that point to deal with a relationship. With all that, I still think Tyler was/is a decent guy in how he treats women...respectfully. They both are growing up a bit and I think coming to some peace with what they experienced together. Or not, this is of course BN and messy is it's motto.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:snipped ... messy is it's motto.
:yes:

I think Ashley and JP and one of the least messy journey's and look where they ended up. Geez - I guess art does imitate life!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:45 pm

Hannah mentions in a People article --

"I was embarrassed about it for a while, but I learned so much," Brown, who has been happily dating Adam Woolard for a year, later added. "It wouldn't have worked with Tyler. Yes, there was chemistry and we had fun together, but I don't know if I had what he wants in a person or if he had what I wanted."

https://people.com/tv/tyler-cameron-reacts-to-hannah-brown-being-deeply-hurt-by-his-rejection/

I'm glad that she recognizes that it would not have worked out anyway. But I do get the regret. I had that for a long time over a guy who rejected me, and was absolutely wrong for me, but I eventually got over him. Life can indeed be messy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+14
Loulou
Amethyst
Billysmom
alwayscooking
Minney