SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2022 8:04 pm

She should never have gone on the ette' because it seems to me she's had issues well before that. I have stated that opinion in the past, but this interview confirms it. She went on to win DWTS, no easy feet, and that wasn't good enough for her to satisfy whatever was going on inside.

The one issue that gets under my skin, and maybe I don't get it, but she pushes her faith, her belief in God, I have my faith, self reflection, be a better version of yourself, get educated, re the racial slurs etc etc, but to me she doesn't follow the teachings. You can only say live and learn so many times. jmo's

She says how much therapy has helped her, so hopefully it's all good going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Jolena Mon May 02, 2022 12:30 am

IF I remember correctly A friend of mine said Hannah did an interview (I don't know when or maybe it was in her book) that she had many struggles growing up ( maybe in part from the beauty pageants ) but she said she gets anxiety when she goes back home to visit because supposedly it brings back unpleasant memories. I thought maybe she would eventually go back East and settle down someday but maybe not. IDK. but time will tell.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 02, 2022 1:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She should never have gone on the ette' because it seems to me she's had issues well before that. I have stated that opinion in the past, but this interview confirms it. She went on to win DWTS, no easy feet, and that wasn't good enough for her to satisfy whatever was going on inside.

The one issue that gets under my skin, and maybe I don't get it, but she pushes her faith, her belief in God, I have my faith, self reflection, be a better version of yourself, get educated, re the racial slurs etc etc, but to me she doesn't follow the teachings. You can only say live and learn so many times. jmo's

She says how much therapy has helped her, so hopefully it's all good going forward.

That's why they pick them. Healthy, well adjusted people need not apply. The more vulnerable, the more open to crazy producer suggestions/manipulation...and it's only getting worse each season as they try to out do themselves with the idiotic drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2022 10:01 pm

@Sprite I know and they end up way worse than when they started.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 11, 2022 6:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2022 8:08 pm

I love all of it. Very nice!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:54 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkZSPUVA3of/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:59 pm

That was great! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:00 pm

Looks like Hannah is going to be on a new reality show. Special Forces starting Jan 4
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkRwiz-pI9y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:53 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 8367-910 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 I_got_13 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:09 pm

That's a beautiful house/condo.

Here's a little more info on Special Forces that she competed in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmHPx2vv5dl/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+14
Loulou
Amethyst
Billysmom
alwayscooking
Minney