SELECT CONTENT

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:39 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:41 am

she is so gorgeous, she looks like hannah g. no way she's there to be zach's wife imo but i think she'll be a big name in the franchise in the future.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:26 am

ariwolf wrote:she is so gorgeous, she looks like hannah g. no way she's there to be zach's wife imo but i think she'll be a big name in the franchise in the future.

Let's take notes:

-- comes from a famous family, so has a built in storyline
-- divorced with a child, another built in storyline
-- actress, so it is unlikely she is there for the right reasons. Probably wants to up her profile and become a star, so would be willing and able to    
    cry on cue and cause any drama required of her by production
-- Nashville, southern belle

Remind us of anyone? It's been a while since we have had a divorced, blonde, southern belle with famous connections. Perfect Bachelorette material. The last one broke the board...not this one, but another one, hence why this board was created. Heaven help us.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't remind me. Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Nice recap.

It's funny that I noticed they showed her last name when she was introduced. I thought at the time, there's a reason for that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yup. Total set up. I bet they have their eye on her for the bette. We will see at the end of Zach's season, but I  bet that they will push her front and center and Zach will have to toe the line.

My bet on the storyline is that he drags her towards the end,  maybe not to the top 3, but enough so that the audience is invested and the he lets her go because he is only 26 and not ready to be a father. (Probably final 4 so she goes to HTs and we get to meet some of her famous family.) She is crushed...for a few weeks...before she heals her broken heart enough to begin her own journey to break hearts and find everlasting love...or at least for a few months post show so she can dump his azz because he did something wrong and she heals by going on DWTS and future hosting gigs.

Let's see how close I am at the end of the season. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 It's never too soon to create a ette 20 season speculating who the next ette is while watching Zach's season. I will do that and move your post over so it doesn't get buried.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:04 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:42 am

I didn't even notice her last name was Mandrell until now. Probably because I was exhausted by the 3 hours of drama. giggling

I'm not so sure that she's another Emily but guess we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:43 pm

I noticed her last name and that she was from TN. I probably wouldn't recognize Auntie Barbara if I bumped into her in the street, but I did think Christina resembled her from what I remembered.

Did anyone notice how she reacted to the audience as she was walking up to meet Zach? She gave them a big smile and a two handed wave. She looks like she's no stranger to having fans.

I'm guessing she and Zach will bond over having a famous aunt and uncle.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:37 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I noticed her last name and that she was from TN.  I probably wouldn't recognize Auntie Barbara if I bumped into her in the street, but I did think Christina resembled her from what I remembered.

Did anyone notice how she reacted to the audience as she was walking up to meet Zach?  She gave them a big smile and a two handed wave.  She looks like she's no stranger to having fans.

I'm guessing she and Zach will bond over having a famous aunt and uncle.

Good point!

I noticed the two hand wave as well.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 am

Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
suzq
Aunties_Love
barbell