SELECT CONTENT

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:43 am

pavalygurl wrote:Well, I'm over her.  Her behavior on tonight's show was so unappealing to me.

Amen Sister. Glad Zach has the maturity and confidence to listen to his gut. He doesn't need someone like her sticking around and spoiling the house. If only other Bachelors (looking at you Clayton and Colton and Matt James) would have done the same.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:06 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Well, I'm over her.  Her behavior on tonight's show was so unappealing to me.

Amen Sister.  Glad Zach has the maturity and confidence to listen to his gut. He doesn't need someone like her sticking around and spoiling the house. If only other Bachelors (looking at you Clayton and Colton and Matt James) would have done the same.

Unfortunately we know that isn't necessarily up to them. TPTB control who stays and who goes...and when.

I think Zach may have lucked out in terms of timing. So many of the more recent leads have sucked so badly and their seasons have been such a disaster that they may be willing to give him a chance to actually find someone with a lot less interference and manipulation than usual. Not totally, but less.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:38 pm

I just don't see TPTB wanting Zach to send Christina home. She was drama with a capital D. laugh out loud  I was also surprised when Cat went home although she seemed to mellow a bit by then.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:46 pm

As per Bachelorwhatever on IG, it seems Christina's vilain moment only made her gained more followers ! Just hope she's not the next Bachelorette!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:44 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:As per Bachelorwhatever on IG, it seems Christina's vilain moment only made her gained more followers !  Just hope she's not the next Bachelorette!
She was F14 though, so I don’t think we have to worry about that. I do think they cast her with that in mind though, just like they cast Jordan Rodgers with the intention to make him lead.

She gained almost 20000 new followers, but I’m not surprised. She is pretty and charming, and she is a Christian blonde southern belle. There are a lot of girls that can identify with her.
I also think they see her as a victim, and I can kind of agree with that, although she did most of the damage herself.

Anyway, good riddance! She would probably have continued to spiral and become completely unbearable.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:55 am

blueblues wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:As per Bachelorwhatever on IG, it seems Christina's vilain moment only made her gained more followers !  Just hope she's not the next Bachelorette!
She was F14 though, so I don’t think we have to worry about that. I do think they cast her with that in mind though, just like they cast Jordan Rodgers with the intention to make him lead.

She gained almost 20000 new followers, but I’m not surprised. She is pretty and charming, and she is a Christian blonde southern belle. There are a lot of girls that can identify with her.
I also think they see her as a victim, and I can kind of agree with that, although she did most of the damage herself.

Anyway, good riddance! She would probably have continued to spiral and become completely unbearable.
All JMO

I wouldn't be surprised she seems to be the type Fleiss likes for lead. Would she be first single mom? I watched since day 1 and I know Jason was the first single dad but don't recall a single mom lead. anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:56 am

Jolena wrote:
blueblues wrote:

All JMO

I wouldn't be surprised she seems to be the type Fleiss likes for lead. Would she be first single mom? I watched since day 1 and I know Jason was the first single dad but don't recall a single mom lead. anyone?

Emily Maynard was a single mom and lead. I wouldn’t be surprised either because she’s very popular.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:
Jolena wrote:
blueblues wrote:

All JMO

Emily Maynard was a single mom and lead. I wouldn’t be surprised either because she’s very popular.

Oh Gosh that's right, Emily !! Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 How could I forget that.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:36 am

I don't see her as lead material -- unfortunately, I think that ship sailed with her messy behavior and early exit -- but she will be perfect for Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA with you. Looking at her IG she's not my choice. IMO she's totally different than single mom Emily Maynard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:29 pm

I bet they were hoping for Emily pt 2 coming into the season but she popped that balloon with her behavior.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:58 pm

IA , I wouldn't want to see her as a lead either. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she sure did.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
suzq
Aunties_Love
barbell