SELECT CONTENT

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:24 pm

I liked her more than I expected.  She and Zach don't appear to be a match to me, but she's fun and I won't mind seeing her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:53 pm

Gave me party girl vibes all night! Don't think that meshes with Zach's MO or his values.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Gave me party girl vibes all night! Don't think that meshes with Zach's MO or his values.

Well, she did come in the party bus! Maybe she was trying to tell him something. rofl  

I  would not have expected that to be the impression a single mom of a young daughter wanted to convey, tptb are persuasive.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Doubt she'll be around long enough for us to get a good understanding of her circumstances that led to being a single mom. Maybe because she is a party girl? Cat also has that vibe.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by JustinG Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:52 pm

N/A

Last edited by JustinG on Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

JustinG

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:46 pm

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Doubt she'll be around long enough for us to get a good understanding of her circumstances that led to being a single mom. Maybe because she is a party girl? Cat also has that vibe.
The information is already out there, because of her famous family and all that.
Apparently she dated the father since she was 16, got married at 18, had her baby at 20 and filed for divorce at 24, due to "irreconcilable differences" and "inappropriate marital conduct" (I’m guessing that legal mumbo jumbo means he cheated on her). They are still on good terms though.

So if I connect the dots and allow myself to speculate a little, she is a typical Christian southern girl, rooted in the purity culture.
She could still have become be a "party girl" though. From her IG and TikTok I get someone very outgoing and sassy – villain material if TPTB make that choice.
JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for all that. Think you nailed it!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by JustinG Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 am

Do people really not know Christina Mandrell has been dating Australian athlete khan porter the entire time?

JustinG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think that has been sleuthed anywhere. Can you share any info?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:50 am

Well, I'm over her.  Her behavior on tonight's show was so unappealing to me.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:51 pm

JustinG wrote:Do people really not know Christina Mandrell has been dating Australian athlete khan porter the entire time?

No I don't. Please provide a link confirming your post. We are a fact based forum, posts without links to support their statements are deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:28 am

pavalygurl wrote:Well, I'm over her.  Her behavior on tonight's show was so unappealing to me.

Me too! I liked her until she started going on about her 1 on 1 and being insensitive to others. She may be BIP material but probably better for her to avoid the show in the future. Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
suzq
Aunties_Love
barbell