SELECT CONTENT

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:37 pm

If you’re familiar with Pink Lily, the clothing store with cute clothes, she is one of the models for the clothes. I was wondering where I’d seen her before!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by JustinG Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:26 pm

SO curious, is she related somehow to past Miss California contestant and fellow-influencer Myriah Gould? Sisters in law?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JustinG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome1

I searched around a bit and didn't see a connection. Curious, what makes you think that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:48 pm

There been rumors and rumblings about her being out. Hard to tell with her ig because someone is running it. But this Twitter account that’s her’s hasn’t had activity since 2019 recently had two likes. So maybe out?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's a great catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:33 pm

Wow, I’m shocked that they would let Zack let her go this early! We know how much TPTB like to have contestants with famous connections in the potential future bachelor/bachelorette pool.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:43 pm

barbell wrote:Wow, I’m shocked that they would let Zack let her go this early!  We know how much TPTB like to have contestants with famous connections in the potential future bachelor/bachelorette pool.
To me Christine is a wild card. We know that there are people managing her SM so I do have her as a possible "in" till we see her in SC's or not. We do have her in the football and Bahamas one so if we get proof of her still being there, then things change.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:33 am

Christina Mandrell

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hendersonville, Tennessee

Content Creator, 25

Christina is ready for her perfect, fairytale love story! She is a mom to her amazing 5-year-old daughter, Blakely, who she lives to make happy. Since getting divorced, Christina has been searching for her perfect man but must be selective since she and her daughter are in this together. Christina is looking for a partner she can trust unconditionally and is open-minded to whatever life throws their way. Will Christina get the fairytale ending that she has always wanted with Zach? Only time will tell!

Fun Facts:

Christina wants to learn how to hula dance.
Christina considers herself a grandma to her daughter’s pet turtle.
Christina’s favorite sport is CrossFit.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JustinG Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:39 am

I am following @Myriahgould on IG somehow and swear Christina looked familiar. Myriah posted an old photo of Christina, she is dating Christina's brother. Myriah is ex Miss California and a book publisher.

JustinG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomeyall

Christina had too much vocal fry for me. I don't know anything about her but iirc she doesn't last long?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:13 pm

Christina's aunt is country singer Barbara Mandrell and her mom was in the singing group the Mandrell Sisters. They did mention that briefly on the show last night. I'm surprised that it wasn't included in her cast bio.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomeyall

Christina had too much vocal fry for me. I don't know anything about her but iirc she doesn't last long?

I believe she goes in the 3rd episode. I am surprised. I thought for sure they would milk that celebrity connection, but I don't see Zach into her at all and I don't think he can hide his feelings or fake things too well. I can totally appreciate that!
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Christina Mandrell - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
suzq
Aunties_Love
barbell