SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:24 pm

Discussion for episode 9.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:35 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:11 pm

The Bachelor: 2709 (3/20)

MONDAY, MARCH 20
8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT – THE BACHELOR: “2709” (2709)
Logline:
Love is in the air when Zach and the final three women travel to Krabi, Thailand. With firm parameters set on intimacy and growing temptations, will Zach hold himself to his commitment or go back on his word?

Extended Logline: In the romantic city of Krabi, Thailand, adventure awaits. This week, Zach will expand his palette with Ariel, charter a boat with Gabi, and explore picturesque mangrove forests with Kaity. With firm parameters set on intimacy and love in the air, can Zach hold himself to this commitment and control his libido, or will he go back on his word? Only time will tell on “The Bachelor,” airing MONDAY, MARCH 20 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The three women vying for Zach’s heart are the following:

Ariel, 28, a marketing executive from New York City, N.Y.

Gabriella “Gabi,” 25, an account executive from Pittsford, Vt.

Kaitlyn “Kaity,” 27, an ER nurse from Austin, Texas.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2709-3-20/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:53 am

bluwavz wrote:

MONDAY, MARCH 20
Logline:
Love is in the air when Zach and the final three women travel to Krabi, Thailand. With firm parameters set on intimacy and growing temptations, will Zach hold himself to his commitment or go back on his word?

Extended Logline: In the romantic city of Krabi, Thailand, adventure awaits. This week, Zach will expand his palette with Ariel, charter a boat with Gabi, and explore picturesque mangrove forests with Kaity. With firm parameters set on intimacy and love in the air, can Zach hold himself to this commitment and control his libido, or will he go back on his word? Only time will tell on “The Bachelor,” airing MONDAY, MARCH 20 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

Interesting that the scene with Gabi upset and saying she feels ugly is from her FSD. The previews were leading me to believe that that scene happened after he told her he was intimate with Kaity. And the scene with Kaity upset is also from her FSD.

So it’s possible that the producers just spliced and diced a lot of things to try to throw us off and that the women are just emotional at this point in the game. We know both Gabi and Kaity look happy when going into the private portion of their FSDs so the upset couldn’t be all that bad.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:09 am

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

MONDAY, MARCH 20
Logline:

Interesting that the scene with Gabi upset and saying she feels ugly is from her FSD. The previews were leading me to believe that that scene happened after he told her he was intimate with Kaity. And the scene with Kaity upset is also from her FSD.

So it’s possible that the producers just spliced and diced a lot of things to try to throw us off and that the women are just emotional at this point in the game. We know both Gabi and Kaity look happy when going into the private portion of their FSDs so the upset couldn’t be all that bad.

I agree that they spliced and diced to make it look different then what actually happened. I do believe that if Zack had sex it was only with his F1 Kaity . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:52 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:15 pm

@bluwavz , the video above with Zack saying how Sean warned him about not having sex in the fantasy suite is why IMO we see in the previews that he's apologizing to Katie., not because he's sorry about being intimate with her but because he went back on his word and had sex with her, but she probably dosne't know that thats the reason and is thinking he's sorry he had it with her. , IMO he only had sex with her because he knew he was picking her and all would be ok in the end. I also believe that he tells Gabby he was intimate with someone and that's what send her into the rage on the beach. I do think Gabby will self eliminate before FRC and the producers will convince Kaity to stay lik they did Cassie. jmo What do ya'll think?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 am

@Jolena Your theory makes sense. So when we see Zach telling Gabi in the previews that he is falling in love with her, do you think that was before or after he told her about being intimate. I'm thinking he was trying to save the show and did it afterwards as an enticement to stay.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:12 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Jolena Your theory makes sense. So when we see Zach telling Gabi in the previews that he is falling in love with her, do you think that was before or after he told her about being intimate. I'm thinking he was trying to save the show and did it afterwards as an enticement to stay.

I would think it was before but it could be spliced that he says the words and they then show a pic of gabi and we think he's saying it to her when in fact its someone else but If we def know it was said to Gabi (I'm not sure of the exact preview, I'll have to go back and look ) then I think def an enticement to stay .He might tell more then one that he is "falling in love" and then he'll end with F1 Kaity saying to her that he's " in love" with her. I think in one of the previews we hear him say "I'm in love with this woman and I can't wait to tell her." Im looking forward to the FR and ATFR. I think we have a happy couple and I also think they'll make it. :yes: (Then again , I'm hardly ever right about these couples .Time will tell hehehe )
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Well this pretty much confirms that Gabi had the second FSD. Sorry that I had us thinking all along that Kaity was #2 (I’d love to know where she was going that night with a long, lilac colored gown over her arm!!).

Although they make it look like Gabi leaves during this date, we have caps from the night portion as well as the horseback riding date which is presumably her LCD. Guess it’s possible that they rode the horses to the boat….

Given Gabi’s insecurities about being second and always being in her head, I think it’s quite likely that she self eliminates or he eleiminates her before the FRC. Still have a hard time believing that Gabi and Kaity could be the good friends they look to be post-show if Zach dumped Gabi at the FRC.

Still no caps of Gabi at MTP. And, frankly, no caps of Zach’s family with the women. Is that unusual at this point? Seems to me that it is. I think it’s because Gabi never met them….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
goodgolly
pavalygurl
albean99
Sprite
pikake