SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:57 am

A difficult episode for all parties to watch I am sure!

Still feel bad for Gabi .. she is getting the shaft .. especially after Zach says he is falling in love with her .. and all the “second” stuff
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:49 am

@Sprite I agree, but having gone thru 12 years of nuns etc. I can empathize with the whole "Catholic guilt" thing. He was a mess. I'm curious to see if Gabi self eliminates.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:03 am

None of them have posted tonight…..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:28 am

Jeepers wrote:None of them have posted tonight…..

I noticed that too. They'll post after next weeks episode ATFR when they present a happy couple so the viewers will forget the past an move on. If Zack and Kaity make it for the long haul with marriage, babies etc then im sure they'll be just as fine as Arie and Lauren with bachelor fans, because he was one hated man in bachelor world after what he did to Becca. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:57 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:03 am

The biggest mistake Zach made here (and there were many) was to let the producers convince to announce that it was going to be No Sex week. He should have just said it to each woman behind closed doors. And then kept his mouth shut when he went back on it.

And while I agree that he really hurt bith Gabi and Kaity by sharing it publicly, in the long run that honesty will allow Kaity and Zach to move forward. Imagine the mess if Kaity just found out watching back last night that he did have sex with Gabi….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:04 am

I guess that explains why Zach felt he had to talk about it. If it were with Kaity, the one he chooses, I didn't see why he'd feel he had to say anything. He really got himself in a mess but the ones I feel bad about are the women, especially Gabi and Kaity. I feel like Ariel will be glad that it wasn't her since he wasn't choosing her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:20 am

I feel like I am the only one here that actually liked this episode!

We see Gabi's insecurities big time, which lets us understand why she wasn't F1. This isn't her venue for finding love. We see the maturity of Ariel - even in her disappointment about being sent home, total class. And we see the obvious hurt from Kaity. It didn't go as Zach planned but he needed to clear his head and heart to move forward with Kaity. They seemed like such a strong unit at dinner (could be editing).I can see how surmounting an issue early in their relationship and working through it together made them much stronger as a couple.

After this episode, the only person I can see Zach choosing is Kaity. They just fit together. I loved her vulnerability, much more so than Gabi's. Is it because I know she ends up F1 and thus can appreciate her dilemma better than Gabi's? Perhaps.

This is not to say that I don't feel badly for Gabi - this 'journey' would have been easier on her if she was let go in the F6, instead of F2. She may self eliminate - which could be her saving grace. Question for those following her on SM - does she seem happy or just putting on a brave face?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:22 am

@luvstx Thought of you visiting Krabi last night and how fortunate you are! It looked so enticing! Beautiful resort. I guess their bet on free publicity, in exchange for accommodating the show, will drive tourists there and pay off!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@luvstx Thought of you visiting Krabi last night and how fortunate you are! It looked so enticing! Beautiful resort. I guess their bet on free publicity, in exchange for accommodating the show, will drive tourists there and pay off!

Thanks, NorCal. It was a beautiful area though I wish we had had more sunshine to really enjoy its beauty. If you get a minute, take a look at the Banyan Tree resort website. I think the resort got short shrift last night due to the time wisely spent having Kaity and Zach work through the challenge of the Gabi situation. Would have loved for them to have showed the view during a Morning After shot but that got cut. Here are a few images of the resort. Note the Bird’s Nest for a special dinner location….a highlight of our trip but guessing bad weather and their late arrival caused that plan to be thwarted.

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 832b8a10

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:47 pm

Mods,mod these pics are inappropriate here, please just delete!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:53 pm

Jolena wrote:Oh no. sex with Gabi? Im really suprised. Boy was I wrong. I thought for sure there would only be sex with his F1 .

The fact it was Gabi instead of Kaity, like we guessed, makes me understand Zach's anguish so much more.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
goodgolly
pavalygurl
albean99
Sprite
pikake