SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:27 pm

Did anyone notice that Zach told Gabi he was falling in love with her and not Kaity. Maybe he did, but they didn't show it? I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that he slept with Gabi. Was it to get in sex with one more person before he got engaged? question
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:34 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor (3.1 mil/0.6, read “Sex Week” recap) also was up in the demo, while The Good Doctor (3.4 mil/0.3, read recap) was steady.

https://tvline.com/2023/03/21/ratings-911-season-6-wendell-death-explained/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:58 pm

@goodgolly I don’t think Zach’s brain came in to play here at all. Just saying…
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:59 pm

I was only able to watch through the day portion of Kaity's date. I'll try to catch up when I'm able.

Ariel -- continues to be a class act. I love everything about her. In another lifetime, Zach would make a great match with her. Just not in this one.

Gabi -- I could see a strong connection between the two of them. Zach was very, very comfortable around her, in a way that he wasn't with Ariel. At the same time, her insecurities would have sunk this relationship. And I felt for Gabi when Zach announced their intimacy to the world. As she pointed out, it should have remained between them and them only. Having said that, it was clear that she was determined to make that intimacy happen.

Kaity -- I felt for her as well. What a crappy way to start off their date. I'm glad to hear that they worked it out, though. I'm not sure if I would have done the same in her shoes.

For Zach, IMO it would have been a much wiser move to keep his intentions about sex to himself as opposed to making a grand announcement. But as Jesse noted, everyone makes mistakes in the process.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:55 pm

luvstx wrote:The biggest mistake Zach made here (and there were many) was to let the producers convince to announce that it was going to be No Sex week. He should have just said it to each woman behind closed doors. And then kept his mouth shut when he went back on it.

And while I agree that he really hurt bith Gabi and Kaity by sharing it publicly, in the long run that honesty will allow Kaity and Zach to move forward. Imagine the mess if Kaity just found out watching back last night that he did have sex with Gabi….

Couldn’t he have been honest with Kaity in he fantasy suite, so as not to publicly out Gabi?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:40 pm

Didn't Kaity whisper to Gabi, when Zach walked Ariel out, something to the effect that she, Gabi, was the only one he had sex with?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't Kaity whisper to Gabi, when Zach walked Ariel out, something to the effect that she, Gabi, was the only one he had sex with?

Yes she did GA.

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:17 pm

Did anyone listen to the Dave Neal podcast on youtube regarding last nights episode? apparently there's something BIG thats goig to happen on next weeks episode, the person couldn't say what it was but said it had nothing to do with Kaity or Gabi. Does anyone have any clue what this could be about?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:43 pm

Amethyst wrote:I was only able to watch through the day portion of Kaity's date. I'll try to catch up when I'm able.

Ariel -- continues to be a class act. I love everything about her. In another lifetime, Zach would make a great match with her. Just not in this one.

Gabi -- I could see a strong connection between the two of them. Zach was very, very comfortable around her, in a way that he wasn't with Ariel. At the same time, her insecurities would have sunk this relationship. And I felt for Gabi when Zach announced their intimacy to the world. As she pointed out, it should have remained between them and them only. Having said that, it was clear that she was determined to make that intimacy happen.

Kaity -- I felt for her as well. What a crappy way to start off their date. I'm glad to hear that they worked it out, though. I'm not sure if I would have done the same in her shoes.

For Zach, IMO it would have been a much wiser move to keep his int and mentions about sex to himself as opposed to making a grand announcement. But as Jesse noted, everyone makes mistakes in the process.

I agree everyone makes mistakes in this process but I also think alot could have been producer driven to a point. I read someone's theory about this and they said it's possible that if Gabi wanted to be intimate with him before an engagement and he didn't oblige then she would be totally in her head thinking she wasent going to be engaged to him and be his F1 and possibly leave the show (who knows what the producers told him) and afterwards he was sorry he did ., the leads job is to keep the girls there until the end. especially the final 2 . IMO him announcing it was producer driven to hurt Gabi & Kaity TPTB are known for these shenanigans and make him look bad because everyone knows its not cool to kiss and tell and it could've been said to Kaity in private but leave it to the evil producers they never fail to deliver. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:11 pm

@Jolena I usually watch Dave but missed this. Interesting….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:44 pm

luvstx wrote:@Jolena I usually watch Dave but missed this. Interesting….

Any idea what that chick could be referring to scratch ? She said it had nothing to do with Kaity or Gabi
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:58 pm

@Jolena no idea
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
goodgolly
pavalygurl
albean99
Sprite
pikake