SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:22 pm

luvstx wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@luvstx I just saw a preview on f tonight RC and it’s is in a purple/lavender dress! Sorry I don’t know ho to bring it over( sawmill t on IG)

It’s in the preview posted above.
Oops I see that now!! I guess I was too late!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:34 pm

Does anyone know where I can find that picture of Kaity and Zack getting on a boat at the FRC? I believe she was in a white gown holding the red rose. I can't remember where I saw it, it was released by someone right after RS put out the spoiler that Zack was engaged to Kaity. I just don't remember where I saw it if it was on here, IG or RS site .Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:38 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know where I can find that picture of Kaity and Zack getting on a boat at the FRC? I believe she was in a white gown holding the red rose. I can't remember where I saw it, it was released by someone right after RS put out the spoiler that Zack was engaged to Kaity. I just don't remember where I saw it if it was on here, IG or RS site .Anyone?  TIA

ariwolf wrote:Kaitlyn confirmed F1!!! Pic is from bachelorsherlock on IG, they're on private but they gave a Redditor permission to post the photo on Reddit.

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen43
https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/11e838q/major_season_spoiler/
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 pm

@Jolena under the banner, after the Search tab, there is a tab called, latest images. You will see all the s/caps posted. You choose the name of the thread, and it will take you to the original posts. Smiley

ariwolf wrote:Kaitlyn confirmed F1!!! Pic is from bachelorsherlock on IG, they're on private but they gave a Redditor permission to post the photo on Reddit.

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen43
https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/11e838q/major_season_spoiler/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6490p300-bachelor-27-zach-shallcross-f1-f6-sleuthing-spoilers#1528973

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:00 pm

So excited to watch tonight!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:09 pm

It’s weird but I think the shots of Ariel were of her moving into the Nakamanda fantasy suite
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:19 pm

Watching now! Oh wow they are planing up the chemistry edit at the moment! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:29 pm

OMG. Ariel and Zach ate at the White Lotus. We ate there after meeting Jesse and Jesse and his wife also ate there then. Insane,

But a bit unusual that they had dinner at the main resort where everyone was staying but then spent the overnight at a hotel down the street from the Sofitel.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:30 pm

And, yes, totally focussed on their physical chemistey
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:36 pm

@luvstx it’s so awesome you have been there!!

Well zack said no sex with Ariel
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:39 pm

It’s just the order of dates, wow! Kind of ridiculous IMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:40 pm

Gabi is having a meltdown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
goodgolly
pavalygurl
albean99
Sprite
pikake