SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:34 am

Jolena wrote:
luvstx wrote:@Jolena I usually watch Dave but missed this. Interesting….

Any idea what that chick could be referring to scratch ? She said it had nothing to do with Kaity or Gabi

A new thought: did he break up with Kaity and is now with Ariel? Would explain why Gabi and Kaity are still friends and why Ariel isn’t the Bachelorette
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:17 pm

luvstx wrote:
Jolena wrote:
luvstx wrote:@Jolena I usually watch Dave but missed this. Interesting….

Any idea what that chick could be referring to scratch ? She said it had nothing to do with Kaity or Gabi

A new thought:  did he break up with Kaity and is now with Ariel?  Would explain why Gabi and Kaity are still friends and why Ariel isn’t the Bachelorette

IDK RS said in his podcast yesterday that Zack and Kaity are still together. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:27 pm

If there was something big on next week episode, I would imagine that they would of promoted it big time like sex week!  And if it's nothing to do with Gabi or Kaity then it's related to Zach, something with his parents maybe at MTP?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:17 pm

I finally watched it and came away with impressions of everyone:

Zach- I wasn't impressed by how he handled the whole "sex week" thing. He seemed to be more intent on revealing all without thinking how the women would feel about it. It's not the first time I've noticed that like with Jess and Kat. He also shouldn't have said he wouldn't have sex and all would have been fine. no no

Kaity - I'm so glad that she told Zach that she would have been happier not hearing the details about him and Gaby. I'm not sure I'd have handled it as well as she did.

Gaby - I really felt for Gaby because it wasn't just Zach's privacy that he was opening to all the viewers, including their families. Having said that, I find her too emotional for my liking. I really think that Zach should have sent Gaby home earlier as a kindness to her.

Ariel - Major kudos to Ariel for her grace and maturity the whole time she was on the show. yes

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:32 pm

Just saw it on the IG Bachelorwhatever that a poster named @BarstoolRia is saying she's sitting on a Hot piece of information regarding the bachelor finale and that she has no idea what to do with it and who to tell ... Really? she knows she can spill it to RS... Just that is making question her so called important information. Spill it or zip it,,,
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:54 pm

Yet she has caught the eye 👁️ of Robert Mills. Now big wig of ABC Bachelor .. who has essentially invited her to the show if she can get there

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:38 pm

Jeepers wrote:Yet she has caught the eye 👁️ of Robert Mills. Now big wig of ABC Bachelor .. who has essentially invited her to the show if she can get there

When I saw Millsy weighing in it made me wonder whether this is a PR stunt by TPTB to get people to watch what seems like a predictable ending
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:46 pm

luvstx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Yet she has caught the eye 👁️ of Robert Mills. Now big wig of ABC Bachelor .. who has essentially invited her to the show if she can get there

When I saw Millsy weighing in it made me wonder whether this is a PR stunt by TPTB to get people to watch what seems like a predictable ending

I thought that too. maybe she is in cohoots with him to get higher ratings for the Finale giggling cantstopl I think this seasons ratings have been one of the lowest. It's probably nothing. jmo I think the hardest part of the ATFR will be Zack sitting with Gabi, then Kaity will come out and all will be good. At least that's what im hoping to see. laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:33 pm

I wonder if tye big spoiler. Is there changing up Bachelorette

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
goodgolly
pavalygurl
albean99
Sprite
pikake