SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Wed May 18, 2011 10:31 pm

did anyone catch the clip on AH? I was out.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by michie671 Wed May 18, 2011 7:34 pm

fleissmeister
Tune in to Access Hollywood tonight! Another sneak peek at the season and at a sure to be controversial suitor! Let me know what you think
10 minutes ago via ÜberSocial
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Not that this really matters but Ash's Twitter is back up and running.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue May 17, 2011 8:01 pm

in2deep wrote:Here's what I dream of, but, alas, it is not good TV:

Ashley meets 25 wonderful guys. It's OK that one falls asleep outside at the mansion. Her magical kiss does not turn him into a prince. She winnows it down. The fans all have their brackets (y'all know, like the basketball playoffs, only it goes from 25 - 18 - 15 etc). Week by week, we lose some we were growing fond of (of course, not knowing anything about anyone)... each week some good guys make it through. We watch a love story and some tension, because there is always tension. They go to beautiful locations and the men spend much time shirtless. We use protractors and Google Earth and random photos from tourists ande mansion drive-bys to confirm who is where, when. We even get to analyze screen shots of freckles and watches and hairlines and shirt colors and wallpaper and, if we're lucky, turtles and sandy spits. In the end, Ashley's in a beautiful flowing dress, topped with genuine happiness, and being twirled by a great, authentic guy who's just put a ring on her finger. Some of us get it right, all of us - including them - are happy. The End. I mean, The Beginning.

Here's to a great season, everyone. May we sleuth in harmony. laugh at the silliness, and provide enough advice th rough our televisions that history is rewritten if necessary.

:urok: Love it I2D.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue May 17, 2011 6:40 pm

San wrote:fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
Six days til the freakiness begins!!!

Suspect
yeah the word "freaky" is a bit unsettling. maybe he thought it was synonymous to 'dramatic' haha
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 17, 2011 6:39 pm

in2deep wrote:Here's what I dream of, but, alas, it is not good TV:

Ashley meets 25 wonderful guys. It's OK that one falls asleep outside at the mansion. Her magical kiss does not turn him into a prince. She winnows it down. The fans all have their brackets (y'all know, like the basketball playoffs, only it goes from 25 - 18 - 15 etc). Week by week, we lose some we were growing fond of (of course, not knowing anything about anyone)... each week some good guys make it through. We watch a love story and some tension, because there is always tension. They go to beautiful locations and the men spend much time shirtless. We use protractors and Google Earth and random photos from tourists ande mansion drive-bys to confirm who is where, when. We even get to analyze screen shots of freckles and watches and hairlines and shirt colors and wallpaper and, if we're lucky, turtles and sandy spits. In the end, Ashley's in a beautiful flowing dress, topped with genuine happiness, and being twirled by a great, authentic guy who's just put a ring on her finger. Some of us get it right, all of us - including them - are happy. The End. I mean, The Beginning.

From your lips to God's er I mean MF's ears. :D
Here's to a great season, everyone. May we sleuth in harmony. laugh at the silliness, and provide enough advice th rough our televisions that history is rewritten if necessary.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2011 6:36 pm

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
Six days til the freakiness begins!!!

Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Tue May 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Here's what I dream of, but, alas, it is not good TV:

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 17, 2011 4:26 pm

anders wrote:is that supposed to be a ringing endorsement?? Frankly, the more he endorses this the more I think we're in for a heap of trouble, and doesnt' make me want to watch.
I agree anders..I think he will bring it over the top of Drama...He already has said that there is the biggest villain/dbag..Sorry but I personally tired of all of that...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Gina wrote:
6 days until #Bachelorette. I think this season has the best 25 guys we've EVER had. Can't wait to see if you all agree!!
laugh out loud..did he forget about his tweet that the biggest DBag ever was on the show? :giggle:

rotfl Guess so!! rofl
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue May 17, 2011 3:21 pm

I think his opinion of "best" and ours are completely different. :laughingoutlou

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

6 days until #Bachelorette. I think this season has the best 25 guys we've EVER had. Can't wait to see if you all agree!!
laugh out loud..did he forget about his tweet that the biggest DBag ever was on the show? :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader