SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by anders Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 pm

MF gives me the creeps - taking pleasure in someone else's pain like that. what a fucktard.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 pm

MF is drooling over next weeks episode no no

Mike Fleiss Remember when they did "Very Special Episodes" of tv shows. Well Monday is a "Very Special Episode" of Bachelorette #VerySpecialBachelorette
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am

Love_Me wrote:Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Either someone's messing with us or Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was just in Saxby's. Anyone know?

This person lives in Philadelphia.

Saxby's is a coffee joint in Liberty One (a small mall in Center City). I work in Philly, haven't yet seen Ashley around, but I do know where places are.

I'm keeping eyes open though.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 am

Fleissmeister Mike Fleiss - I personally gurantee that this Monday's episode is one of the most shocking episodes--EVER!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2011 12:01 am

San wrote:fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Next week is an INCREDIBLY emotional and intense episode. I suggest a full bottle of wine standing by! #Bachelorette

Ugh. Stop. I hate watching the poor girls getting tortured on this show by dbags who are getting worse and worse every season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 am

San wrote:fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Next week is an INCREDIBLY emotional and intense episode. I suggest a full bottle of wine standing by! #Bachelorette

Or a couple extra emesis basins, depending on your outlook.
:puke:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 am

Maybe I will just watch JP's date then!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 am

Sounds good to me. Hey, MF, you byin??? :bigsmile:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2011 11:58 pm

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Next week is an INCREDIBLY emotional and intense episode. I suggest a full bottle of wine standing by! #Bachelorette
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think there have been several past safe houses in the history of the show. They may have used one particular in recent past, but I would think nothing with this show is set in stone, especially since a safe house could be quite easily arranged.

Yeah, I think they're all different. I remember Ali specifically mentioning one in Palm Springs because the photogs were following her and she was having a freakout moment.

Plus, Ash has a 50/50 chance of ending up with a man from NYC right now. It would make more sense for a safehouse to be there or somewhere else on the east coast since she lives in Philly.

Ali said it's 10 days apart and then 4 together so I'm assuming Ash is madly in love and can't stand to be away from whoever he is so hopefully they've already been together. sign heart sign heart

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2011 4:35 pm

I think there have been several past safe houses in the history of the show. They may have used one particular in recent past, but I would think nothing with this show is set in stone, especially since a safe house could be quite easily arranged.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Either someone's messing with us or Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was just in Saxby's. Anyone know?

This person lives in Philadelphia.

I wonder if she's been in the safehouse yet? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is only one safe house right? Jake/Vienna and Ali/Roberto all stayed at the same one waiting for their seasons to end before going public as a couple right?

So the DWTS finale ended on Tuesday. Did she have that Us Weekly shoot the next day? Then maybe she meet up with her F1 Wednesday night. If she was seen yesterday or was it Friday? That would leave her 1 or 2 days with whoever she picked. Did Ali and Roberto do 10 days off and a couple days on?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader