SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Beeleever wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Episode descriptions say her friends come - maybe we don't get her parents? Haven't seen any previews of either yet; but SHA is a little sneaky - they don't release previews on everything.

And the "friends were Tristan and Cody...who knew Bubba prior to filming...??? Tristan is dating Cody Harris, so even if she didn't know Bubba before, Cody did. Things that make you go hmmm....
Oh, was it confirmed that Tristan and Cody were there for filming? If so... yeah Cody definitely knows Bubba and Tristan would probably know about Bubba through Cody. Productions' idea? LOL.... (Bee - you know what I'm getting at? Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by dee on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

I didn't know they were Tristan and Cody - will be fun to see those two together too.

We know the friends will be divided in their opinions - nature of these shows! or just say they can't decide but may give a thumbs down on Landon?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 pm

RealityEscape wrote:I didn't know they were Tristan and Cody - will be fun to see those two together too.

We know the friends will be divided in their opinions - nature of these shows! or just say they can't decide but may give a thumbs down on Landon?
Landon might not make it to episode 9? I assume he will be eliminated on episode 8.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:00 pm

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Episode descriptions say her friends come - maybe we don't get her parents? Haven't seen any previews of either yet; but SHA is a little sneaky - they don't release previews on everything.

And the "friends were Tristan and Cody...who knew Bubba prior to filming...??? Tristan is dating Cody Harris, so even if she didn't know Bubba before, Cody did. Things that make you go hmmm....
Oh, was it confirmed that Tristan and Cody were there for filming? If so... yeah Cody definitely knows Bubba and Tristan would probably know about Bubba through Cody. Productions' idea? LOL.... (Bee - you know what I'm getting at? Rolling Eyes )

This was taken at the Chrome Horse on December 10, 2011:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 pm

^^ OHhh thanks Bee!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

This was taken at the Chrome Horse on December 10, 2011:

Tristan tweeted to Bubba after his "fireworks" date something about it, reminding him that she was there when it was filmed. It's hard to know who the "friends" were. I can't imagine production would load it so badly in favor of one person. Would they???

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Lia,

I would not put one thing past production. They want what they want...and that is for the lead to chose the fan favorite for F1...and will go to any length to get that outcome...period.

The last two seasons are proof of that...and sad to say, I was duped both times. 🇳🇴

Last edited by Beeleever on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Sad. But I'm thinking that Paige might have known about the connection between Tristan / Cody / Bubba. I believe there's also a photo circulating from that time with Courtney Wilkerson at the Chrome Horse with them - but wouldn't Paige have some input? sigh... I love this season because the personalities are so real (except, sorry to say, I wish just once Bubba would stop being so bland), and perhaps it's because they're showing such human sides of themselves, outside input (production) becomes REALLY intrusive. Think there's a bit to be learned from Paige's Q&A on the kruger farms chat from last night... go to krugerfarms on FB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:03 pm

dee wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:I didn't know they were Tristan and Cody - will be fun to see those two together too.

Landon might not make it to episode 9? I assume he will be eliminated on episode 8.

Oh please, PLEEEEAASSE be true!! It's uncomfortable to watch him...he gives me such a creeper vibe. :gag:

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Lia wrote:Sad. But I'm thinking that Paige might have known about the connection between Tristan / Cody / Bubba. I believe there's also a photo circulating from that time with Courtney Wilkerson at the Chrome Horse with them - but wouldn't Paige have some input? sigh... I love this season because the personalities are so real (except, sorry to say, I wish just once Bubba would stop being so bland), and perhaps it's because they're showing such human sides of themselves, outside input (production) becomes REALLY intrusive. Think there's a bit to be learned from Paige's Q&A on the kruger farms chat from last night... go to krugerfarms on FB.

What did you learn?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm

atem wrote:
Lia wrote:Sad. But I'm thinking that Paige might have known about the connection between Tristan / Cody / Bubba. I believe there's also a photo circulating from that time with Courtney Wilkerson at the Chrome Horse with them - but wouldn't Paige have some input? sigh... I love this season because the personalities are so real (except, sorry to say, I wish just once Bubba would stop being so bland), and perhaps it's because they're showing such human sides of themselves, outside input (production) becomes REALLY intrusive. Think there's a bit to be learned from Paige's Q&A on the kruger farms chat from last night... go to krugerfarms on FB.

What did you learn?
She seems to have a tone of maybe discontent or disappointment about the way certain things were shown now that she has seen the episodes, but says she understands that the show needs "characters," and basically that because she got to know the guys personally, she developed a good feel for who they really were.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Lia wrote:
atem wrote:

What did you learn?
She seems to have a tone of maybe discontent or disappointment about the way certain things were shown now that she has seen the episodes, but says she understands that the show needs "characters," and basically that because she got to know the guys personally, she developed a good feel for who they really were.

Sorry I'm way to dense today to understand what you are saying. I don't understand what's wrong with her saying that? Obviously editing is going to make everyone look how production wants them to look and obviously she knows how things went down because she was there. What is there to learn, she should have expected editing to take it's course over the season and for the love story to not be the only theme. no idea Sorry I don't understand what you're saying Lia, maybe you could expand?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+39
missy0723
copyman12
Rosepetal
Trueloveforever
northernviewer