SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Good points Dee. Well, Jeremiah will be touring and playing music, and he said From Joyce will be opening for some big names, etc. and putting out videos. Hasn't he been touring before the show and in the public eye on stage.

Well, maybe he's just comfortable on camera singing and not speaking. :greenman:

Last edited by Gina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:40 pm

^^ Very possible. A real disservice IMHO to this particular audience. I was on twitter when the episode was airing and watched as Jeremiah and Paige tweeted about it... I suspect that as soon as the Eel Pout event was over, she either hightailed it to Clarissa or got on Skype because (1) she changed over from iPhone to a computer and (2) she later apologized for not tweeting during the show citing poor reception... Either way, it's also interesting that per his tweets, Jeremiah was scheduled to arrive in Nashville on Wednesday. All of a sudden, he was flying out Monday and the episode finally went up on the web on Tuesday. Had me wondering if - knowing that there would be another round of fan reaction - the producers wanted to sit down with him and Paige to calm the waters. It was also around that time that Paige gave the couchtime interview, and they both started using language about understanding that edits create "characters" etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Gina wrote:Good points Dee. Well, Jeremiah will be and playing music, and tweeted From Joyce will be opening for some big names, etc. and putting out videos. Hasn't he been touring before the show anyway and in the public eye on stag. Well, maybe he's just comfortable on camera singing and not speaking. :greenman:
Somewhere - on his FB page? - he commented that once you put him on a stage with his music, he's fine. I can easily see how cameras and the people who surround a shoot would be off-putting for a basically shy guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:44 pm

lavenderred wrote:I think the big difference in the editing this season is the new producer who is very involved in the editing -- Larissa Matsson. She tweets all the time about editing and when they finish editing each episode -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And her IMDB Filmography is not what I'd call SHA friendly -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rock of Love:Charm School, Rock of Love with Brett Michaels, Megan Wants a Millionaire, and I have no idea what her last series was -- The Antonio Treatment

She sounds perfect for The Bachelor/ette! hmmm
Oh, no, they were the worst show on VH1, embarrassed to admit I watched them. Antonio was faker than fake, they had his ex-wife come on and ask for another chance. egads. I like Brett Michaels, but what a fake show. He was still in love and living with Christy, his daughters' mom and had been forever in a gorgeous house. Charm School and Megan Wants a Mill. were so bad, I stopped watching them.

Run, Bubba, run if she's the new producer, they kind of explains alot. Thanks.

Thanks, Lia, that's what I think too. Alot of musicians are like that. :Grin:

Last edited by Gina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Lia wrote:^^ Very possible. A real disservice IMHO to this particular audience. I was on twitter when the episode was airing and watched as Jeremiah and Paige tweeted about it... I suspect that as soon as the Eel Pout event was over, she either hightailed it to Clarissa or got on Skype because (1) she changed over from iPhone to a computer and (2) she later apologized for not tweeting during the show citing poor reception... Either way, it's also interesting that per his tweets, Jeremiah was scheduled to arrive in Nashville on Wednesday. All of a sudden, he was flying out Monday and the episode finally went up on the web on Tuesday. Had me wondering if - knowing that there would be another round of fan reaction - the producers wanted to sit down with him and Paige to calm the waters. It was also around that time that Paige gave the couchtime interview, and they both started using language about understanding that edits create "characters" etc.
Yep, yep, yep. :yes:

They both started tweeting about the same time on Tuesday, also. No doubt they were together in Nashvlle and all signs are they are still very much in love. :lovekiss:
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 pm

lavenderred wrote:
Lia wrote:^^ Very possible. A real disservice IMHO to this particular audience. I was on twitter when the episode was airing and watched as Jeremiah and Paige tweeted about it... I suspect that as soon as the Eel Pout event was over, she either hightailed it to Clarissa or got on Skype because (1) she changed over from iPhone to a computer and (2) she later apologized for not tweeting during the show citing poor reception... Either way, it's also interesting that per his tweets, Jeremiah was scheduled to arrive in Nashville on Wednesday. All of a sudden, he was flying out Monday and the episode finally went up on the web on Tuesday. Had me wondering if - knowing that there would be another round of fan reaction - the producers wanted to sit down with him and Paige to calm the waters. It was also around that time that Paige gave the couchtime interview, and they both started using language about understanding that edits create "characters" etc.
Yep, yep, yep. :yes:

They both started tweeting about the same time on Tuesday, also. No doubt they were together in Nashvlle and all signs are they are still very much in love. :lovekiss:
I love that Jeremiah's family (huge), friends, and the protective moms have come out in droves to support him on FB - and felt badly (but good) that Paige's mom felt she had to weigh in saying something about not being able to disguise someone's good character with poor editing and that she trusts her daughter's judgment implicitly.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Gina wrote:
lavenderred wrote:I think the big difference in the editing this season is the new producer who is very involved in the editing -- Larissa Matsson. She tweets all the time about editing and when they finish editing each episode -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And her IMDB Filmography is not what I'd call SHA friendly -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rock of Love:Charm School, Rock of Love with Brett Michaels, Megan Wants a Millionaire, and I have no idea what her last series was -- The Antonio Treatment

Oh, no, they were the worst show on VH1, embarrassed to admit I watched them. Antonio was faker than fake, they had his ex-wife come on and ask for another chance. egads. I like Brett Michaels, but what a fake show. He was still in love and living with Christy, his daughters' mom and had been forever in a gorgeous house. Charm School and Megan Wants a Mill. were so bad, I stopped watching them.

Run, Bubba, run if she's the new producer, they kind of explains alot. Thanks.

Thanks, Lia, that's what I think too. Alot of musicians are like that. :Grin:
Oh, that does make a lot of sense! thanks Lavenderred! I guess I just assumed she had been editing SHA for the past three seasons haha.

And yes... I've watched Rock of Love with Brett Michaels :hidingchair
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Lia, I appreciate the factual information you bring to this board in an effort to help "sleuth" what is happening behind the scenes. Great job! :missclap:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks, Lav for posting the information about the change in producers for this season. This answers a lot of questions in my mind. I think they have to cast doubt on Jeremiah or it would have been a done deal from the beginning and there would be no show. They are doing this by keeping him hidden or showing him in a bad light. There were many other guys involved in the drama in the house that night. They chose to only show Jeremiah. There is a reason for that.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Lia, I appreciate the factual information you bring to this board in an effort to help "sleuth" what is happening behind the scenes. Great job! :missclap:
I really just hope the two of them will be deliriously happy and that we can see their story unfold SOON.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Beeleever wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Some of the comments on SHA page are still a bit mean towards Jeremiah even after Friday showing Shaun and Jeremiah getting along just fine. It's appears that's what is bothering her the most - she's twice said that the fight was after the elimination and other guys were fighting too. Unfortunately the producers think hiding J is the best methodology - it'd be better if they made both F1 and F2 very likable - then we could argue over who is #1 and like both of them!!! They could have edited out Paige's "love comments" and been very successful promoting both #1 and #2.

I agree,about promoting both F1 & F2 in a likable way. I was a wreck for some reason last season when it looked like Tribble was going to pick Jackie over Tristan. She was edited as so over-the-top "fake" and "pageant contestantish" that I was feeling towards her the same way I do about Landon... :giggle:

I came to realize that I was connecting with Tristan emotionally over the loss of our fathers. I couldn't fathom Tribble keeping her to the end, only to break her heart all over again. Then I realized it wasn't real and I was feeling all this angst for no reason. duh

As far as Paige's love comments, it doesn't seem to have mattered one bit to the general public. Jeremiah has plummeted in ratings due to them showing his fight with little Shaun and his being emotionally paralyzed with Paige. He's not going to recover from this in the eye of the public, especially when he is going up against Bubba.

I didn't really finish my thought - if they don't show the love scene they don't need to show the fight scene as a scene on it's own out of context and hence less Jeremiah ratings plunge; they needed a reason for us to think someone other than Jeremiah was #1 since Paige made those comments. They could have edited him more favorably if they wanted to.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:32 am

I think this is what Paige wears during episode 9's elimination:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think this is when Little Shaun will be eliminated.

Paige is wearing the same earrings and strapless dress in all of these screencaps as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My guess is Big Shaun will also be eliminated during this episode. We might have to wait for the show on Friday to have screencaps that confirm this though.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+39
missy0723
copyman12
Rosepetal
Trueloveforever
northernviewer