SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Woah, it doesn't look like she's 10 years older than him. I do think Jillian has pretty bad taste in men (I don't think anyone in their right mind ever thought Ed was interested in a long term, monogamous relationship), but just because a guy's young doesn't mean that he's necessarily financially unstable and unwilling to commit. Lots of guys get married at 24!

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:39 pm

My husband is 6 years younger than me....we have been married 24 years.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Ugh Jillian, smack yourself!! And then do it again for good measure. Unless she's babysitting him then no. Actually just no.

Are you saying that just cos he's younger???

Age is only a number - some of the most immature men I dated were 10yrs OLDER than me!!!
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

It's very liberating when the clock is ticking and you are feeling nervous about settling down to take some time off that stress and just kick it with a younger man!

And agreeing with the last 2 posters, the most immature single men I know are in their 40s and 50s (peter pan syndrome, divorce damaged psyche, midlife crisis, trophy wife pursuits, etc), and I have several friends who married when the wife was in her 30s and the husband was in his 20s who are still married 10+ yrs later.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 am

I'm just happy to see her hopefully finally moving on from Ed. Can I get an amen? giggling
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

black_tears wrote:I'm just happy to see her hopefully finally moving on from Ed. Can I get an amen? giggling

Amen!!!! Me too! Hugesmile

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:07 pm

My son is 10 years younger than his wife and no one can even tell the age difference. He was 28 when they got married and this week they celebrate their 10th anniversary. When he first dated her and told me about the age difference he was concerned that I would be upset but I just told him that age is only a number that as long as they were compatible in their views on life that is the thing that should matter. I told him the biggest concern would be if he wanted children and she did not want more(she had one daughter) at her age or if he was willing not to have any children...they would have to agree. LOL they agreed that they wanted to get pregnant right away because of her age and now I am the grandmother to a 9 year old girl and and a 7 year old boy. So these things can work out. You just have to address the big concerns before taking the step.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 15 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm

@JustinPasutto @jillianharris congrats on the engagement so excited for you!! #jp100kfollowers

Retweeted by Jillian Harris

I am sure that was a joke, don't you think??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Here's Jillian's latest blog regarding Ed, Bach Pad & her new guy:

http://jillianharris.com/blog/post/jillian-harris-a-few-final-words-on-ed-the-bachelor-pad

I think Jill's approach to her comments regarding Ed is very mature.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Very wise choice of words in her blog about Ed and Bachelor Pad. Why waste her time watching the show when she has a new delicious man in her life to celebrate making new memories with!!!

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Nice and recent article on Jillian.

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/2012/09/10-jillian-harris-bachelor-pad.html

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:22 pm

That was a nice article. Thanks, Laurean.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu