SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 am

Amberish wrote:Jill's show can be seen in the US?
No, and so far I haven't been able to find a place to download it either.
Ok. I stand corrected. It's on HGTV on Mondays @ 11pm. It's call Love it or list it Too. From the write up it's Jillian's show.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:18 am

copyman12 wrote:
Ok. I stand corrected. It's on HGTV on Mondays @ 11pm. It's call Love it or list it Too. From the write up it's Jillian's show.

It's called Love it or List it Vancouver. I like it better that the original. Jillian is great...as always!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 am

I think so too - she's far more realistic in her approach and she asks the home owners what they'd rather sacrifice and she consults them on what she's doing to make sure that's what they want - whereas Hilary just forges ahead with her ideas regardless of what the homeowners want. One of the few times I saw her cave was when the woman wanted the brick wall removed from her kitchen regardless of what she had to sacrifce.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Just watched the episode from Monday. I love Jillian's decorating style. I always feel the "love it" part is at a disadvantage because their budget is so limited by what has to be done. She's a natural on camera so look forward to seeing more.

It's called Love it or List it Too here and not Vancouver.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Sprite wrote:
copyman12 wrote:

It's called Love it or List it Vancouver. I like it better that the original. Jillian is great...as always!

In Canada on the W Network, it's called "Love IT or List It Vancouver", in the US on HGTV, it's called "Love It or List It Too"!

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

copyman12 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
copyman12 wrote:

In Canada on the W Network, it's called "Love IT or List It Vancouver", in the US on HGTV, it's called "Love It or List It Too"!

Seems kind of pointless to change the name since during the show they say where they are...not to mention it leads to confusion when people are searching for the show. Either way, I'm glad Jillian is doing so well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 pm

I can't get over how expensive housing is in Vancouver. A mil for a simple 'needs work' bungalow.....wowsers!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:14 pm

I think it's one of the most expensive cities in the world. Crazy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:27 pm

I remember the couple who had the 2 mil budget and wanted to stay in their neighbourhood (priciest in Vancouver) and it would buy them nothing fancy and they decided to list for a property overlooking the water. That place was gorgeous - it was unfinished, but the view was spectacular!!

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 pm

It is true about been so overpriced. That's what happens when there are so many people moving there that they can ask what they want and get it.
Someone once said to me and it is so true..... It is amazing how much dirt costs in one area compared to another..... :yes:

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:17 am

tigertiz wrote:I think it's one of the most expensive cities in the world. Crazy.

It has the mildest climate in Canada and that probably contributes to its popularity. I just put this on my DVR. So happy that we can see it here! I haven't seen an episode yet. Hugesmile
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 am

I was lucky enough to visit Vancouver and loved it. It is a beautiful place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu