SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 am

tigertiz wrote:I think it's one of the most expensive cities in the world. Crazy.
Yeah, it's pretty nuts. I had to stop watching House Hunters because it's too depressing to see the fabulous new houses you can get elsewhere, for the price of a crappy fixer-upper here. hissyfit
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Her guy says the sweetest things about her in this interview. So happy for her. I always liked her and considering her personality, it makes sense that she'd end up with a guy that's a bit younger and a professional snow boarder. It goes to show how much the bachelor can manipulate your feelings because her and Jason werent suited at all and no comment on Ed.

http://beautybuzz411.com/2013/03/07/chasing-your-passion-with-justin-pasutto/

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm

jessism wrote:Her guy says the sweetest things about her in this interview. So happy for her. I always liked her and considering her personality, it makes sense that she'd end up with a guy that's a bit younger and a professional snow boarder. It goes to show how much the bachelor can manipulate your feelings because her and Jason werent suited at all and no comment on Ed.

Marvelous! I'm so happy for my little Jilly that she has found a guy who loves her like this guy does! Hallelujah!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Seems she found a keeper. :Smiley: Happy for Jillian!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:44 am

Wow - I'm sooo happy for Jillian!!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

Flipping through the channels just now, I heard a familiar voice. It was Jill and her show "Love it or list it too". I guess I didn't know it was going to be on HGTV.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 am

jessism wrote:Her guy says the sweetest things about her in this interview. So happy for her. I always liked her and considering her personality, it makes sense that she'd end up with a guy that's a bit younger and a professional snow boarder. It goes to show how much the bachelor can manipulate your feelings because her and Jason werent suited at all and no comment on Ed.

ahhh I'm so happy for Jillian, he seems like a real sweetheart and totally smitten with her. I looooved reading his version of how they met and what he was thinking. :) Thanks for posting this!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 am

So happy for Jill. She's such a sweetie. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:11 pm

I've seen two of Jill's Love it or List it Too shows and have a question about the show's premise I hope someone can help me with. The owners have a budget of $950K to buy but $80K to remodel. But then the remodel increases the value of the home when they list it, thereby giving them more in their $950K budget. Okay, so finally my question is, why don't they have a larger remodel budget? I know they must have cash/etc to pay for the remodel as opposed to maybe mortaging quite a bit of the purchase. But why could they not do an equity loan on the house to up the remodel budget? I am concerned that our Jilly is gonna get the short end of the stick every time. Has anyone seen this or the American show where the Love It wins???? Jill does fantastic work.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I've seen two of Jill's Love it or List it Too shows and have a question about the show's premise I hope someone can help me with. The owners have a budget of $950K to buy but $80K to remodel. But then the remodel increases the value of the home when they list it, thereby giving them more in their $950K budget. Okay, so finally my question is, why don't they have a larger remodel budget? I know they must have cash/etc to pay for the remodel as opposed to maybe mortaging quite a bit of the purchase. But why could they not do an equity loan on the house to up the remodel budget? I am concerned that our Jilly is gonna get the short end of the stick every time. Has anyone seen this or the American show where the Love It wins???? Jill does fantastic work.

I know what you mean, Pav. I've questioned the budget also plus there's always something unexpected thrown their way. I have watched the other version which I believe is also Canadian - maybe Toronto? Maybe someone knows. Love it does get chosen at times especially when they love their neighborhood but can't afford to move up in size there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Supposedly for the American version they have the home owners film two different endings, so when they edit the show for TV they can choose which side wins. I figure there are a few factors that go into their choice for the TV winner, one of them is keeping a balance so one side doesn't dominate and make the show predictable for the viewing audience. They don't want to make the show's designer or realtor look bad either.

I don't know if Jillian's show does the same sort of thing, but most of these shows are edited for entertainment and to keep us guessing til the end. :)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I've seen two of Jill's Love it or List it Too shows and have a question about the show's premise I hope someone can help me with. The owners have a budget of $950K to buy but $80K to remodel. But then the remodel increases the value of the home when they list it, thereby giving them more in their $950K budget. Okay, so finally my question is, why don't they have a larger remodel budget? I know they must have cash/etc to pay for the remodel as opposed to maybe mortaging quite a bit of the purchase. But why could they not do an equity loan on the house to up the remodel budget? I am concerned that our Jilly is gonna get the short end of the stick every time. Has anyone seen this or the American show where the Love It wins???? Jill does fantastic work.
Well I think that they dont want to dump a fortune into the existing house. They want a lot of bang for their buck, but they dont want to spend $150,000 on remodelling, regardless. Maybe the remodel budget does come from an equity loan - but that has it's limits.
Also -banks wont give you a mortgage that will cover remodelling - just the actual value of a house. The houses that the realtor shows them are usually already all renovated. This is why some folks cant afford to buy a fixer upper even though they want to , and could eventually make alot of money on their sweat equity. They have to buy a house that is already "done" because they dont have a spare $50,000 cash to spend on the reno.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu