SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:59 pm

No problem, GA. I was too excited! Forget who the Bette will be for the US franchise, I can't wait for Bette Canada Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 1710264613 cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:07 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Hope it is someone new. Hey,, I'll be watching no matter who they choose!!

:sending flowers jumping partytime wow smileyyay :happydance: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 1122970954

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:45 am

Is it available in the US too, online maybe? I've never watched any of the others, but would definitely watch if Jillian hosted.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:43 am

In the article below it says she will be involved in some way but not clear yet whether she will host.  I hope she will!!  Given that it's the W network the odds are good that she might.  I guess it will all depend on when Love it or List it Too is filming its next seasons.

Who do you guys think will be Bachelorette?  I loved Trish from last season (the "beauty queen" and F2).  I hope not Bianka!!

'The Bachelorette Canada' to air on W Network next fall

By: Victoria Ahearn The Canadian Press Published on Wed Nov 18 2015
TORONTO — Prepare the roses and the tissues: "The Bachelorette Canada" is headed to W Network and will include Canadian Jillian Harris, an alum of the U.S. version who has some sage advice for hopefuls.
"I think people are scared of what people will think of them, but I think if you believe in yourself as a person and you think you're fun and exciting and you're a great catch, you really have nothing to lose," said the finalist from 2009's "The Bachelor" and star of 2010's "The Bachelorette."
"I think people are afraid of rejection, but rejection is really good for the soul.... You never want to be with somebody that isn't a good fit, and the show really helps you find people that are a good fit.
"For me, I did find love and then it didn't work out, but I gained so many other things from it."
Corus Entertainment announced on Thursday that it's commissioning the dating series from Good Human Productions Inc., and plans to premiere it next fall.
It's the first ever Canadian version of ABC's "The Bachelorette" franchise and it comes after two seasons of "The Bachelor Canada" aired on City.
Corus says it will announce in the coming months who will star on the show, which follows one woman's search for love amongst 20 men.
Interested bachelors can apply online and through upcoming casting calls across the country.
Harris, who lives in Kelowna, B.C., said she will have a role in the show but she doesn't know what it is yet.
She'd love to host but she isn't sure she'd have time for it, given her current starring role on the real estate series "Love It or List It Vancouver."

Such opportunities are the perks of once being on "The Bachelorette," she said.
"That's one of the things I'm most grateful for from the experience, is that I have a voice and I'm able to have a brand and make a career from it."
Harris said interested bachelors should be prepared to take about eight weeks off work, in case they make it far, like she did.
They, along with the bachelorette, should also be prepared for the low points.
"Being on the show brought some of the best parts of my life and some of the worst parts of my life," said Harris, 35.
"There were times when my parents were so proud and so excited for me, and there were times that I saw my dad break down and cry and say, 'I hate to see you like this. I wish you would've never gone on the show.'
"There were times that I was under 90 pounds, I was so stressed and I couldn't deal with the bullying and the heartbreak and the attention. You never have any privacy and everywhere you go, people are pulling you away.... But it really strengthened me as a person."
For those looking to be on the show just for the fame, Harris warned: "Fame is not as comfortable as you think it is."
If love is the main agenda, "it's possible" to find it, added Harris, who hopes the show will "be a little less formal" than its U.S. counterpart.
"'The Bachelorette' U.S.A. is all about the big mansions and the fancy dresses and the fancy dates. I would like to see this as truly Canadian," she said.
"I want to see the bachelor and bachelorette go fishing in Tofino (B.C.), or camping in Tofino and be able to tell funny fart jokes or go to a hockey game."

http://www.metronews.ca/entertainment/2015/11/19/the-bachelorette-canada-to-air-on-w-network-next-fall.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:42 pm

jillian.harrisOur hearts are humbled and FULL of love. Wishing LOVE & HAPPINESS to the 2 beautiful familles we were lucky enough to help this Christmas. @kelownafoodbank THANK you for this honor. We love being a part of this community. Xoxo @fraichenutrition @sammythomp @phinyy @slipperygoose @cwpersona ... And a VERY special thank you to @joefresh @epicureofficial @logiix @cloverdale_paint @aghair for "enhancing" our donation Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 2764 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 2764 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 2764

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 10299604_1669647083277830_351134162_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:44 pm

IG slipperygoose Soo many memories, humans and dogs to be thankful for this year. You all know who u are. Thanks for a great week.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 12237501_143811142647749_2048823462_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:52 pm

LoveItorListItV ‏@LoveItorListItV 4h4 hours ago
.@JillianHarris is featured in @HGTV's list of their Instagram posts with the most likes in 2015: http://bit.ly/1JcaZjC

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris  · 7m7 minutes ago  
Christmas at Casa Harris was a little different this year (in a good way) ... find out why on the blog http://www.jillianharris.com/christmas-casa-harris/ …

I am still dusting the cobwebs off my computer after a much needed holiday this Christmas. Although I was sick (allowing me to rest and unplug) … this was one of my favourite Christmases to date for a few reasons. I managed to host both Justin, Justin’s family AND my family at Casa Harris which consisted of around 30 people on both Christmas Eve and Christmas. Almost everyone slept over, we even made beds in the garage for the guys!! LOL and made sure everyone squeezed in comfortably. It was so nice having Charlie and little Cooper to wake up next to seeing their excitement on Christmas morning which radiated through the house.

But this Christmas was different. We made it less about the presents and more so about giving back.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Did Jillian get engaged? Big rock on THAT finger!
Eeeeeeeeee!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:10 pm

If you're talking about her newest IG pic it looks like a selfie so that would be her right hand that we see.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 pm

It doesn't look like a rock, well not the diamond sort anyway. I think it's just a ring from the jewellery brand she's advertising.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:08 pm

According to Jilly's snap today, she is filming an ET Canada segment in Toronto today. She mentioned a whole mess of things I assume she will be talking about (she talks too fast sometimes) but I did hear Bachelor clearly. Not Bachelorette. But a lot of us sometimes refer to anything this franchise as Bachelor so it could be about Bachelorette Canada because she did say when she was on ET last time that more news was to come in January.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu