SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:34 pm

This really is the year of the babies! That makes, what, 4 ex-Bachelorettes that are/were pregnant. Crazy!

I'm really happy for her. She'll be such a cool mom.

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Big Congrats to Jilly and Justin.  Jillian is such a fun and exuberant person she will be a wonderful Mom.  I actually think she and Justin are good together.  He is the calm to her electricity.  I wish years of happiness to their expanding family.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Ha! We knew it! She sure looked it in the dress she was wearing at Jade and Tanner's wedding, as well as her face.

Wonderful news! Congrats to both of them!

:babybaloon:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:06 pm

That's great news! Congrats to the couple!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:34 pm

That's SO great! So many bachelor babies coming this year! Major congrats to Jilly heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Same picture but there is a link with a few other couples.

Popsugar.com

I was looking through her IG when we got the photo up thread from Jade and Tanner's wedding, so see any recent pics of her and couldn't find any. She looks to be at least 5 months? Seems to me she made a comment several months back that also made me suspect. I should go back and look through. I think it was when she sold her condo and bought a bigger house? Can't recall.

So happy for them!! That is going to be one adorable nursery!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Aww!  beatingheart  :babybaloon:  Congrats to them both!  

Side note... just because she'll lose the ring, doesn't mean she doesn't want one, Justin!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Ok she's not that far along. Her birthday is Dec 30th 31st?

http://www.jillianharris.com/we-are-pregnant/

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 37 IMG_2746

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
JILLIAN HARRIS03.2016GOSSIP, LIFE, MY HEART33 COMMENTS
IMG_2746
This has to be one of the most fabulous, emotional, wonderful blogs I have EVER written and we are SO happy to share this news with you. This blog and its community has become an extension of our lives, you have supported us, shared your love, questions, frustrations, stories and lives with us, and now we can’t wait to share ours!

I have dreamed for years of being a mama … thought about how I would tell people … how I would feel … what kind of mom I would be … and here we are … Justin and I couldn’t be MORE STOKED to grow our little family!!

Justin and I have been together for almost 4 years now, and he will tell you I started talking about babies on the first date (NOT TRUE JUSTIN!!! It was the second date I clearly remember laugh out loud). But truly, I was 32 when we met, and Justin was a fresh ripe 24 (BTW I SWEAR he told me he was 27, which I rounded up to 28… so in my mind we were basically the same age HAHA) Our age difference was never really an issue for us, our love was always strong and very real and that’s all that mattered. But truth be told, I could have gotten knocked up with his baby on that second date and I probably would have been over the moon… haha… ok MAYBE too soon, but I WAS smitten. Nevertheless, the topic of babies was always front and center in our lives, and I waited patiently for Justin to ‘catch up’ in age to me … and confidently tell me he would be ready. We both decided that the year I turned 36 would be prime time … so, in late 2015, right before my 36 birthday, we “practiced for baby”… and got lucky, we found out 12 days BEFORE my 36th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I can’t WAIT to tell you all about how we found out, and how we dealt with the weeks that followed (THE HOLIDAYS!!) stay tuned for blog #2 … it was CRAZY!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Congrats to Jillian!!! She will be one fun Mom! :yes:

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 37 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Kipton Ashley S, Erica, Ali and now Jillian question
I can't understand why these couples don't want to get married before they start a family. It makes no sense to me no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:56 pm

I think the tinier you are the faster you show.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 pm

jen689 wrote:Kipton Ashley S, Erica, Ali and now Jillian question
I can't understand why these couples don't want to get married before they start a family. It makes no sense to me no no

I don't get it either but I guess it's one of those whatever works for you things.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu