SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I hope she didn't feel like she had to have a baby ASAP because of her age, if she was/is hoping for marriage. How long has she been with Justin? 

IMO.
I think 4-5 years, it's very sad to me. I do think she had a baby because she's 36 and now is the time. Oh well. Hope he's worth it to give up her dreams and hopes of marriage, and she does get a little one so maybe it's all okay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:02 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I hope she didn't feel like she had to have a baby ASAP because of her age, if she was/is hoping for marriage. How long has she been with Justin? 

IMO.
I think 4-5 years, it's very sad to me. I do think she had a baby because she's 36 and now is the time. Oh well. Hope he's worth it to give up her dreams and hopes of marriage, and she does get a little one so maybe it's all okay.
Yeah. Maybe he'll eventually propose..? Kids aren't a guarantee unfortunately, while marriage is..so it's best to try for it while you still can.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:05 am

I feel like if it hasn't happened now then it's never going to happen. JMO. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:08 am

There's no bigger commitement with/to somebody than having a child with them IMO. That's why the baby is usually AFTER the marriage. You're kind of guaranteed to be stuck with that person for at least 18 years. Marriage is NOTHING compared to that. I don't get why some guys don't see that..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:22 am

In his IG post announcing their pregnancy he said something along the linea of Jilly would just loose a ring if he got her one.  Rolling Eyes  That may be true, but I don't think that means he shouldn't get her one or that she might not want one.

While I do think Jilly wants or at least wanted marriage in the past, unfortunately a ring, vows and document still doesn't guarantee they'd stay together any longer than they would unmarried.  Sadly, divorce rates are high.  Overall and as a whole, they seem happy so maybe this arrangement works for them.  Maybe this is her HEA even though it's not the traditional way or way she once wanted.  

Not necessarily what I'd want or what I'd like for her, but it's her life... She's the one who has to live it. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:31 am

Relationships are so complex and IMO men are even more complex. 
If Jilly wants a child, really wants one and can afford raising one financially, then I say go for it. She's 36. IMO it is harder raising a child when you are older than younger. 
Hopefully, her man will stay in her life and be there for her. 
However, I do think something is not right there. Usually after that amount of time, they know. 
IMO children makes a relationship more stressful, not less stressful. SO I guess--farts will smell.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 am

Do we know if she's having a boy or girl and when she's due?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:46 am

She's due in August. If she does know gender, she hasn't said. Though I think her nursery design screams girl, so that's my guess. I could be wrong.

I feel sad for her too. I'm glad she's getting a baby and isn't wasting the rest of her childbearing years with this little man child, though. But I still feel sad for her if the marriage is what she wanted. And I also feel badly for the child. Yes, relationships are complex, and if this is the situation they want, and they are happy with the relationship, good on them! But kids are simple, and the child will probably want mommy and daddy married. That probably sounds very 1950's. But my old co worker had an arrangement like this with her partner. Two kids, not married, but commited and living as a family. Her boys started questioning why they weren't married pretty relentlessly by age like 3 or 4. They eventually got married officially for their boys, not so much for them, because for them, it wasn't a big deal, but clearly important for their children.

In other news, I'm seriously IMPRESSED some of you can sift through this girl's relentless snaps!! Holy crap. I tried following her for a few days, because I used to be such a fan. She makes a new snap like every 3 minutes! Too much! I can't. How did you guys manage to sift through her constant updates to get to the ring shot? That takes perseverance!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:55 am

I honestly don't think marriage is that important to kids, if their parents weren't married to begin with. Mostly because that's all they know. It's usually only when there's a divorce involved where I think the kids can be pretty upset and angry.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:56 am

^^ Just going off my co worker's experience. It was important to her kids. Maybe they were the exception to the rule. I'm sure not every situation is the same. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:04 am

She snaps so much that I skim through very quickly, but I've gotten the impression that they don't live together. Is that right? I see more of her dog Nacho Cilantro than Justin.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:07 am

sosleepy wrote:^^ Just going off my co worker's experience. It was important to her kids. Maybe they were the exception to the rule. I'm sure not every situation is the same. Smiley
I understand. I'm just basing my opinion off all the people I know that are NOT married and have kids. Didn't matter to any of them. They were only affected when their parents decided to split up.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu