SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:02 am

White is very popular with boys right now. So who knows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:08 am

I also still worry about Jilly because she hasn't been lucky with guys. She's been a really successful Ette because of her post show career but she earned it based on her talent as a designer rather than just a pretty girl who was in a reality TV show.

So I am hesitant about Justin. If only Reid was meant for her... Sorry I'm still stuck in that past for Jilly. :tissuebox

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:35 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't know that she's announced gender, but if she knows, I'd definitely say it's a girl based on that design! I even spotted the pink bumpers (but please don't use the bumpers, Jill! laugh out loud) Not to go all sanctimommy on her. She'll figure it out.

The nursery design, yes, but she has pictures of food, clothing, shoes, outdoors, flowers, and even picture backgrounds that are all pink in color. Just wondering if she is trying to send a message here. Smiley
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:39 pm

SarahD wrote:I also still worry about Jilly because she hasn't been lucky with guys. She's been a really successful Ette because of her post show career but she earned it based on her talent as a designer rather than just a pretty girl who was in a reality TV show.

So I am hesitant about Justin. If only Reid was meant for her... Sorry I'm still stuck in that past for Jilly. :tissuebox

At least Justin is giving her a kid, regardless what happens to them long term. I was worried she was going to waste the rest of her 30's on what I perceive to be this Man Child who won't step up and give her the ring. I was afraid he was going to rob her of morherhood too (which I'm certain she always wanted.)

As an Ed fan, I always thought Reid was just another man child. That never would have gone anywhere either. laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:46 pm

In her latest blog update she's just announced that she cocreated a jewelry line.

JH x MA Jewelry Collection Summer Love

We need to see which stone heart pendant she's been wearing daily, since one is supposed to symbolize a girl,  one if you don't know gender or have both a boy and one for if you have both, etc.  :gotcha:

The little stone hearts which I love SO MUCH (I’ve been wearing mine almost every day) were created to symbolize sons and daughters (or loved ones). The pink opal representing girls and the turquoise representing boys. If you don’t know what you’re having or have a boy AND a girl, we created the moonstone option which I LOVE love love! We tied these necklaces in with matching bracelets, earings and rings to round out the collection to 10 pieces in total.
Source

ETA:  Looking back at her IG, it's hard to tell if she's wearing the pink opal or the moonstone.  With all the other pink she's been wearing lately, maybe the pink opal?  Thoughts?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Since she is a designer she might use some pink accents even for a boy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Totally random, but out of no where I decided to follow Jillian on snapchat, because why not? She used to be one of my faves. Ai yi yi, not 3 days later, and I've already unfollowed her. That girl snaps her entire life! It's like a new update every 3 minutes. I just can't with that. Moderation, Jillian, moderation. She's more addicted than Kaitlyn, and I didn't think that was possible. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Haha I did that last year. Followed for a few days. The last straw was when she snapped her naked boyfriend from behind. Suspect

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:19 pm

LOL. I'm pretty sure it was her Snapchat story where I saw naked guys in aprons a few days ago. I skimmed through it so I'm not sure what that was about. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 pm

laugh out loud I think it was a Bachelorette party for one of her friends. I didn't even bother watching the whole thing. I started following her a couple months ago and yes so true. Today she's telling people how she's borrowing her make up artists undies cause hers are too tight cause of the baby weight. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 1f601

Kaitlyn at least is starting to go a whole day without Snapping anything.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Jill's last snap is so sad. She is trying on her friend's engagement ring and modeling it as if it's her own sad Poor thing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:50 pm

I hope she didn't feel like she had to have a baby ASAP because of her age, if she was/is hoping for marriage. How long has she been with Justin? 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu